unbelievable love (caminah story)

CHAPTER 1

Camila's POV

"i'm leaving!" i yelled while grabbing my lunch and going outside. "Be careful honey!" my mom yelled back i just nodded. when i arrived at the school its a new world for me because we just moved in and im new to this school. i dont want to go at my old school 'cause im smarter than my professor.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" somebody yelled which made me snaps out from my own world. i then saw a very beautiful and sexy girl wearing our school varsity jacket. She looked at me and i suddenly felt a lightning stroke me. She's walking down the hallway with many girls surrounding her.

"She's the school jock" a girl said. "I'm ally by the way" she added then smiled. "hi, im camila im a nerd" i straightly said. "So am i" ally said happily. "You can hang out with us" ally said. "Hi, Im normani" another girl wearing eyeglasses said. "Camila" i said then offered a handshake, she shake it firmly.

"in case you're wondering, this is a girl school only which means no boys allowed" ally said as we walk down the hallway. "is Dinah then the school jock gay??" i said while stopping in front of my locker to get my stuff. "Yes, thats why there are so many girls surrounding her" ally said. "so whats her full name?" i asked. "Dinah Jane Hansen" ally said pronouncing each words carefully."she's single by the way" ally said teasingly. " we really should be going, there's only 5 mins. before the class starts" i said closing my locker facing them. on our way in our class when suddenly *BANG* my head hit the door hard. "are you alright???" ally and normani said worriedly. "im fine" i said smiling and going inside. I sat on my chair next to them.

Somebody came in a cheerleading uniform. "thats lauren, the cheerleading squad's leader" ally said lovingly making me knew that she have a massive crush on lauren. "well, she's fine" i said trying to piss ally off. "she's mine" ally said calmly . "okay she's all yours, she's not my cup of tea anyway" i said then smirked

i was shocked because i saw Dinah entering the room. "ohhh i forgot to tell you, Dinah is in the same class as yours" ally said chuckling. Dinah sat infront of me and i can smell her vanilla scent. "Hey Couz!" ally said to dinah. "hey" dinah said then smiled. " Dinah, this is my friend Camila" ally said. Dinah turned to me and offered a handshake. "Hi i-i am Cam-ila" i said very nervously while shaking her hand firmly, she made me blush HARD. "Dinah" she said then smiled. Her hand is so soft i cant believe she's the football captain (i know nothing about football), her voice sounds so angelic, and her smile is the most wonderful thing i have ever seen my whole life. the bell rung which means the class is about to start.