Chapter 22

Dinah's POV

the bell rang so it's lunch time. i got closer to camila "babe, you ready?" i asked her in whisper. "yeah, lets do this" camila said determined. we grabbed our lunch. i sat with lauren and her friends. they we're having a really stupid conversation. like if you have a mind. you'll never understand what they're talking about. "i'm going to the bathroom" i said closer to lauren's ear so she could hear it because it was loud at the cafeteria. she nodded and i left.

Camila's POV

i saw dinah left. thats when i would approach lauren and pissed her. i prepared myself.

camila- "hey! get away from dinah!" i said approaching her

lauren- why she's not yours anyway geek! she then said and laughed

camila- what?! She's mine. She love me! not you! slut i said spitting all the words

lauren- we just announced that we're dating she said as she pushed me to the ground.

camila- ouch! i groaned because that hurts i then saw dinah so i started crying which is all pary of the plan

dinah- Hey! what the hell do you think you're doing?! dinah asked angrily as she wiped my tears and hugged me.

lauren- what are you doing? why are you helping her?! we just announced that we're dating!

dinah- i love her! not you and i never agreed that we're dating.

lauren- then what's all of this?? whats with all the flirting?? she asked almost crying.

dinah- thats what you get for using my cousin!

i then saw demi approaching her with a hug.

demi- stop it, she's crying.

dinah- oohh here comes prince charming! dinah said teasingly.

demi- i said stop it!

*ally and normani came*

ally- oh! hey lauren!

lauren- ally i'm not using you! lauren pleaded.

ally- hey girls can you please come here? she commanded the cheerleading squad members. including selena and ariana.

normani- you guys have something to tell us??

ariana & selena- yeah, lauren is just using your cousin to get good grades. for her not to be kicked out from the squad. they both said in unison.

ally- ohh, and hey girls i almost forgot. the squad test will start in an hour.

lauren- what test??

normani- you and demi need to pass this test for you to stay in the team.

demi- what?!?!

lauren- its not fair!

dinah- dont worry lauren, all of the squad members and football players will take the exam. including me. she said as we walked away.

Dinah's POV

after doing that we felt like we need to celebrate so we go home. i was about to hug camila but she wont let me. "why babe, did i do something wrong?" i asked. "yes, im still mad at you" camila said. "for what?" i asked confused. "for pretending you had an accident" camila said with a straight face. "i thought you forgive me" i said. "yes, but dont you ever do that again. it nearly killed me" camila said as she put her arms around my neck.

so i put my arms around her waist. she leaned in and kissed me. i kissed her back. "i promise, i wont" i said. "lets go home i'm really tired" camila said. ally and normani got in ally's car and me and camila got in my car. i drop off camila in her house and saig goodbye. i drove off and when i got home i fell asleep