Chapter 36

Dinah's POV

i intertwined our hands together as i lead her to a beach. "awww, you've set up a picnic?? how sweet" she said we made our way to it. "what is this pick-up doing here?" she asked confused when she saw a pick-up facing us. "take a look at the back cutie" i said as i let go of her hands. she ran towards it and jump in "its so comfy" she said as she hugged all the fluffy stuff toys and pillows. "lets eat first, i know you're starving" i said as i held her by her waist and picked her up. i settled her on the picnic blanket and prepared her dinner. i watched her as she eat her sandwich admiring the ocean and the stars in the sky.

"why arent you eating?" she asked "here" she said as she straddled me and bring her sandwich up to my face. i took a bite and smiled at her cutely. "you know what?" she said "youre the cutest thing on earth" she continued. i blushed and i kissed her neck at the same time hiding my red face. i took my phone out and started dialing my cousin's number. "what are you doing?" she asked as she settled herself next to me. "nothinh" i shrugged and called my cousin. "its time" i said then hung up.

camila looked at me confused as she drink some water. "what was that?" she asked. "you'll see" i said i took the video cam out and started recording. "what are you doing?" she asked still confused. "you wait and see" i whispered at her ear and nibbled on it. "look" i said as i point into the sky above the ocean. few seconds ago fireworks started flying and exploding in the sky beautifuly. i watched her as i look at her amazed by the fireworks. "quit staring you're missing the most beautiful thing" she said. "i'm already looking at it so i think i'm good" i said. she turned around and saw that i was looking at her.

i saw love in her eyes as if she was staring at the most wonderful thing on earth. she cupped my cheeks and closed the gap between us. the kiss was passionate and full of love. we both pulled away. i got up and extended my arms for her. she gladly took it and got up. i carried her bridal style and settled her at the back of the truck. i opened the truck and grabbed my gift for her. "here" i said as i carried it on the truck next to her.  "whats this?" she asked as she stand up and started analyzing the box. "open it" i said as i stood beside her. she nodded and started ripping the cover.

she opened the box and brought out a big cute and cuddly teddy bear almost bigger than her. "i'll give it to you, so that when i'm not by your side when you sleep in the night you can cuddle with it" i said as i put my arms around her waist. she settled the bear down and wrapped her arms around my neck. "i love you" she said as she looked at me deeper in the eyes and leaned in. i kissed back. the kiss was full of emotions, full of love. i pulled away "i love you too" i said and kissed her once again.

i put the box out of the back of the truck and settled ourselves comfortably on the back. her head was in the crook of my neck and her arms are wrapped on my waist. mine was arund her shoulder pulling her closer to me if its still possible our legs are tangled. after a few minutes of talking about anything. we fell on a comfortable silence just watching the beautiful night sky and slowly fell asleep.

Writer's Letter,

hey guys!! i'm really sorry for this short chapter. and I'm really sorry its gonna take a while before i publish another chapter because our internet will be cut off for like a week so they can fix it. please have more patience guys! love y'all!! :D