Chapter 37

Dinah's POV

i woke up and tried to open my eyes but i instantly shut it close because of the directed sun rays. i tried to move but i felt some weight in my chest i then looked down and my lips instantly curled into a smile. her head was in my chest and both of her arms wrapped around my torso with our tangled legs. i checked my phone and i realized that it was already 9 in the morning so i think we should go home. But when i thought about waking her up i saw her peacefully sleeping which gave me second thoughts. I changed my mind and i wrapped my arms around her softly as i stroke her hair with the other one. i could get use to waking up like this. I was just obviously crazy inlove with her. i dont even think i'm gonna live without her. I know this is cheezy but her name is engraved into my heart and she's tattoed on my mind. i poke her nose gently causing her to scrunch it. one word: CUTE.

i stayed like that for a few minutes not thinking about anything else just me and her. then i felt her stirring and sitting up i closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.i then felt soft kisses on my cheeks, neck, jawline and lips. She's peppering my face with soft kisses "come on baby, wake up" she softly said as she continued kissing me. i didnt move a muscle. after a few seconds i felt a weight in my stomach and realized that she's straddling me. i didnt react. curious about what she's going to do. i felt her arms on my shoulder and not a few seconds later i felt her lips crashed into mine. after a few seconds i kissed back and slowly opened my eyes and i was met by beautiful big brown chocolatey orbs staring deep down at me. i smiled at the kiss. "goodmorning beautiful" i softly saif as i peck her lips gently. "i can get use to that" i said as she hid her face on the crook of my neck.

by her sudden action i realized that she was blushing. i smiled at her cuteness and stroked her back gently. "do you wanna go home?" i asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence. she cuddled into me tighter and deeper as she was holding for her dear life. "no" she cutely said. "whatever you say my beautiful koala" i said causing her to smile at my skin. we once again drifted to a comfortable silence for a few minutes until i felt soft kisses on my neck. for a moment i assumed she was sleeping but she's not. she shot her head up "what do you think i should name him?" she asked all of the sudden i furrowed my eyebrows confused of what she was talking about. she pointed at the big teddy bear beside us and i realized what she was talking about.

"uuhmm i think you should name it..." i trailed off thinking of a good name. "you shoul-" i started but was cut off by my phone ringing. i peck het lips quickly before i grabbed my phone and notice it was ally.

D-dinah  A-ally

D-hey couz! whats up?

A-hey, we were worried about you last night you didnt even answered your phone

(she said worries were present in her voice)

D- i'm sorry mum. (i teased with a small laugh)

A-good, and also... (she trailed off)

D-what?

A-we were kinda hoping you two could go with us.

D-where?

A-shopping and movie marathon

D-wait a sec.

"cheechee do you wanna go shopping and watch movies?" i asked as i hold the phone down. "yes!" she said excitedly. "AND DONT FORGET THE CUDDLES!" she yelled excitedly. i laugh at her cute ness

D-you can count us in.

A-great, get yo butts down here and get ready!

D-we will allycat, we will (i said drmatically as i ended the call)

"lets go?" i asked as i sit up and she was still straddling me. she nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck resting her head on my shoulder. i got up with her holding onto me like a koala. i opened the door and settled her onto her seat puttimg her seatbelt on. i walk to my side and got in. the car ride was a comfortable silent as we held each others hand and me glancing at her every once in a while and focusing on driving. we arrived my house. as i got out i waited for her but she is not going out. my lips curled into a smile when i realized what she was trying to do.

without second thought i opened her door. she slightly jumped at me as she once again wrap her arms around my neck. i locked my car and walked inside. i closed the door and continued at my room. i laid her gently on the bed. as i was going to stand up she pulled me to her gently and crashed her lips onto mine. i was caught off guard but after a few seconds i finally kissed back. we pulled away when air became an issue. "what was that for?" i asked as she peck my lips softly. "i just love you so damn much" she said. "i love you too mila" i said and kissed her tenderly. she then pulled away and untangled herself from me. i proceeded to the closet to get some clothes after showering. i was about to entet the bathroom but i felt her wraps her arms around me. "what do you think you're doing?" she asked. "taking a shower" i said as i know where this is going.

"i wanna shower too" she said cutely. i grabbed her hands and lead her to the bathroom. we didnt do anything stupid just washing each others body and kissing. about a half an ago were done. and headed out to pick ally an normani up. so we can go to the mall. we arrived at the mall and went shopping everything was normal not until we reach the Toy Store. next thing i knew we were shooting each others with nerf guns. i was hiding "Cheechee where are you?" camila sang as she searched for me. i stiffled a laugh not wanting her to find me. i just stared at her admiring her. i slowly made my way against her back. "THERE SHE IS!" ally yelled she spotted me. i laughed as i ran away i turned around to find camila running behind me. my greatest fear had come. i was cornered i got my gun down and put my hands up in surrender.

"well well well" camila dramatically said as she walk closer pointing the gun at me. "what do we have here?" she continued. i laughed hysterically because she was so adorable and cute. "why are you laughing you're killing the mood" she said with a pout as she lower her gun. i took my chances and made my way toward her. i cupped her cheeks and reached for her hand. she was too lost in the touch she didnt even realize i took her gun. i looked at her deep in the eyes and looked down at her lips. i was about to lean in "gotcha!" i said as i pulled away and shot her stomach with nerf guns. "not fair!" she shouted as she ran towards me. "MANI WE WON!!" i yelled as i ran in the open space. mani showed herself and we started dancing. "we won!" normani and i shouted as we continued dancing happily."she tricked me!" camila said as she made her way towards ally and hugged her. i was about to made my way toward her but i was stopped by strong arms i looked up and  saw what i feared the most...

————————————————————

WRITER's POV

HEY GUYS!! I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH I HIPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE VERY SOON AFTER THIS. I'M SORRY BUT I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU's WITH A CLIFF HANGER. LOVE Y'ALL!! :D