Chapter 15 (pg.13) XD

Lauren's POV

after ally gave me her papers i submitted it to our principal and she said she would get me back at the squad as soon as possible. i thought about it i knew ally had a huge crush on me so i think why not?. for me to stay in the squad i need brains. i got back from the class and i sat beside ally who's sitting beside normani. "hey ally!" i greeted her. "hi" she said and smiled at me. "thank you for the papers!, if you didnt help me i'd be permanently out" i said as i touch her hair. "no pro-problem lauren" she sluttered so i chuckled.

Dinah's POV

the class was over so i decided to take camila home. we ate dinner and washed the dishes. Camila had her permission to sleep tonight at my house. so we cuddled in the couch. "hey babe, demi is asking me if i could help her with her academic papers" camila said. "no" i said instantly. "but why?" she asked. "because i dont want you near her" i said as i cupped her cheeks. "you're gonna lose a good football player if i would not help her" camila said. "if she would really like to be on the team she'd study hard" i said as i slide a foot away from her. "fine babe, lets not fight about her. i dont want you out of my life ever again" camila said as she get closer to me.

"i'll never be out of your life, babe" i said as i peck her lips teasing her. "come on!, babe" she pleaded. i peck her lips again and she made a cute puppy face. "lets get some rest babe" i said as i walk upstairs.

Camila's POV

i really want to kiss dinah but it seems like she's teasing me. i followed her upstairs i opened the door and locked it. suddenly dinah hugged me from behind. she started kissing my neck i turned around and made her kiss my lips. she pinned me into a wall and started kissing my neck i wrapped my legs around her waist and i grabbed her face and started kissing her. on the process of walking to the bed dinah get rid of my shirt and threw it across the room. she laid me to the bed and started hovering on top of me. i sit up and started kissing her chest. i got rid of her shirt. she pushed me softly into the bed and started kissing me.

as she kisses me my arms made their way around her torso and got rid of her bra. she started grinding her breast against mine. i rolled us over so i'm on top of her. i started hovering on top of her. she sits up and kissed me and got rid of my bra. i kiss and lick my way down to her neck until i reached her ear, i nibbled on it. i kiss my way down to her breast. i sucked on the other as i skillfully massage the other one.

Dinah's POV

Camila finished my breast and kissed her way down my stomach. i dont want her to do it yet so i rolled us over again and did the same thing. i started to meet her private entrance when i came face to face to it i looked at camila's eyes asking for permission. she nodded and i kissed her inner thighs i felt her shuddered under my touch. i licked her private entrance i hear her moan getting louder whenever i do it faster. "fa-  aster!" camila yelled so i licked her faster. she clawed my shoulder for sure thats gonna leave a mark.

i inserted one finger on her and i did it slowly at first and she told me to go faster i added to fingers and pumped it faster. the faster i get the louder she scream. "DINAH!!" i heard her yell on top of her lungs. her back arches and her breast hit mine i let her ride her orgasm before i take my fingers out. she stared at me as i lick my fingers clean. "let me clean you up" i said and cleaned her after finishing i shoved my lips onto hers that made her taste herself. she moaned at the sudden action. i broke the kiss and hugged her.

"that was awesome babe!" camila said as she relax her head onto my shoulders. i chuckled and higged her tighter. after a few minutes rest from the exhausting activity camila and i did i decided to take a bubble bath. "hey babe, wanna go and take a bubble bath" i asked her. "yes please" camila said. i got into the tub and she got in between my legs her back facing me. we relaxed for a few minutes. and cuddled back to the bed.