Chapter 28

Dinah's POV

I WOKE UP. crying and full of sweat it was just a horrible nightmare. i sighed and when i was about to check my phone i received a text from camila. "hey babe! i got some good news!" camila texted. my heart beats faster because i remembered my dream. and it all started at that text. "what is it babe?" i texted back hoping it was not about her father. because she never talked to me about her father. after sending the message i stood up and walked back and forth thinking of what camila's good news is.

i saw my phone light up i was having a second thought of reading it but i finally convinced myself that if it's gonna happen then let it be. "i got in the cheering squad!!" camila texted. "that's a good news babe" i texted feeling relief. "now, i'll be able to cheer you and practice with you" camila texted back. "awesome babe, btw can i ask you something?" i texted her. "yeah, what is it?" she texted back. "where is your dad?" i asked. "she died when i was 4 years old" she texted back. "i'm sorry babe" i texted her. "its okay" she texted back.

"i'll pick you up in 5, get ready" i texted her. "ok" she texted back. i took a shower and wore our couple t-shirt with our couple snapback. "and babe, please wear your couple shirt and snapbacks" i texted her. "i will babe, i will ;)" she texted back. i drank some orange juice and got in my car but first i decide to visit my neighbor. but i only saw a very old lady watering her plants i didnt want to bother her so i just proceeded to my car and drove off. i pulled over to a candy shop to buy some candies for sophie and of course i'm planning to watch some movies with camila.

i reached their house and knocked on their door. the door opened slowly and i saw sophie slowly peecking out. "hey sophie!" i said thoughtfully. "dinah!" she screamed, she opened the door and hugged me. "guess what i got for you?" i said while going inside. "what??" she asked excitedly jumping up and down. "this!" i said giving her the popsicle frozen themed. i pressed the button and it played 'do you wanna build a snowman'. "thanks!" sophie said as she hugged me and run away. i heard a scoffed. i look up and saw camila looking at me. "how long havr you been there?" i asked her. "long enough" she said as she walk towards me.

"how come your so sweet?" she asked and snaked her arms around my neck. "it runs through our veins" i joked and put my arms around her waist. she giggled and dragged me into her room. "where are you taking me today?" she asked as she locked her door. "i was planning on watching some movies" i said. "lets just watch here i have a netflix" she said while tapping on the free space beside her. i sat down. "what would you like to watch?" i asked politely while scrolling with the remote.

"anything" she said snuggling down to me. "lets watch something scary" i challenged her. "but you would have to take me out for pizza and sleep with me here tonight because i cant stand horror movies" she said while getting closer to me. "challenge accepted then?" i said and putting on 'exorcism' the movie started but when it was in the middle i heard camila mumbling words. i looked down to her and saw her crying i realized she was really scared. i turned the tv off and wiped her tears, i then hugged her as tight as i could. "dont be scared my cute little nerd, i'll protect you" i said comforting her. "promise?" she asked looking at me. i kissed her passionately but it heated when it ended up camila straddling me on the bed and pulled her closer to me.

she broke the kiss "yes, i promised" i said and pecked her lips softly three times. "come on babe, lets go get your pizza" i said as i tugged her hand. "no, i want to cuddle first" she said holding onto me. i was schocked because i never knew she would choose to cuddle than to eat pizza. and i thought maybe she heard me wrong. " babe i said let go get you PIZZA" i said a little bit louder on the 'pizza' part. "i heard what you said but cant we cuddle first" she asked cutely and dragging me into the bed. i put my arms around her shoulder and she put hers around my waist. she rest her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands together.

we stayed in comfortable silent for a few minutes and i heard cute little snores i looked down to see camila sleeping. i was about to untangle myself because i need to pee. as i was getting up i untangled myself from her gently but failed. she opened one of her eyes and pulled me closer and she hugged me tighter. "where do you think you're going?" camila said cutely but half asleep. "come on babe, i need to pee" i said cupped her cheeks gently and proceeded to the bathroom.

i got out and saw camila sitting up. "come on babe, fix your hair were going out" i said as i stand her up. she kissed me and started grinding her hips against mine. i moaned at the sudden action. she broke the kiss and smiled at me she then proceed to the bathroom only to find the hickey i left him about half an our ago. "dinaahh" she said plaufully while touching it. "what?" i asked innocently. "what is this?" she asked pointing on her hickey. "thats a hickey or a bruise" i joked while laying on the bed. she walk toward me and laid on top of me.

"hey babe" i greeted her with a smile. "hi" she said. she then started kissing my neck and nibbling on my jawline. i turned us around for mw to be on top of her. i smirked and got off her she groaned cutely. "what was that?" camila asked. i said nothing but i started taking my clothes off. i saw a large grin on her face as i leaned in closer to her and started kissing her neck. i nibbled and sucked on her skin hopefully to find her weakness spot. i then felt her shuddered under my touch. i heard her moan getting louder whenever i sucked on it harder. i then remembered her mom downstairs and she might hear us. i stood up "we'll continue this later" i said and fixed myself.

Writer's POV

thank you so much for reading my story and i'm really sorry guys for hurting your caminah feels at the past chapters. i'll make it up to you. and thanks for your awesome comment and votes! and also i'm really sorry because i wasnt able to respond on your comments because i think there is a Wattpad malfunction 'cause my account wont let me comment. love y'all! :D