Chapter 21

Dinah's POV

we stayed in that position for a few hours. i looked at my watch and realized that its already late. "babe, i'll be going". i'll pick you up tomorrow?" i asked her. "yeah sure, babe" she said as she escorted me to the door. "i'll text you when i arrive and i'll call you tomorrow" i said. "you better do" she said and kiss me. i kissed her back and made my way to my car and drove off.

I just explained the plan to camila. gladly she agreed so we're gonna do the plan tomorrow. i arrived . "just got home, babe :*" i texted camila. "ok, get some rest :D :*" she texted back. i then fell asleep.

*the next day*

i woke up and checked my phone its just 5 am so i decide to go get camila a breakfast. luckily there was a 24 hours restaurant with breakfast served. i ordered her favorite and drove off. i received a text from her so i pulled over.

camila- goodmorning my cute jock, you awake?

dinah- goodmorning to you too my adorable nerd.

camila- what time are you going to pick me up?

dinah- just call me when you're ready babe :*

camila- ok babe, i love you

dinah- love you too :*

i then drove off. i reached camila's house and waited for her text. i waited a couple minutes then i felt my phone vibrated. "i'm ready babe" camila texted. so i got out and walked to their infront door and knocked. "how may i h-" camila said but she was cut off when she saw that it was me. "hey" i greeted her. "hi" she said confused. "is that all the greetings i'm gonna have?" i asked sadly. "of course not" she said as she made her way towards me and smashed her lips into mine. the kiss was passionate it was slow. it feels like we both want it so much that we craved for it every second. we then broke the kiss and i pecked her lips softly as i look into her eyes.

"so what did you get me?" she asked me thoughtfully. "uhhmm. lets just say it's breakfast" i said as i entered their kitchen and prepared the food. she just watched me while i'm doing all the preparing. "come on babe, let's eat" i said. she nodded and sat on my lap. there is like 4 vacant seat but i didnt complain because i kinda like it. so we finished eating breakfast and we washed all the dishes and proceeded to my car.

we entered and i drove off. "you'll do the 'pissing of lauren' part in lunch time" i said but not turning to her 'cause i'm driving. "so, what are you gonna do this morning?" she asked. "lets just say, she's probably gonna announce that we're dating. but i will never agree" i said as i look at her for like 3 seconds. "okay" she said trying to finish the conversation. "you're not gonna get mad right?" i asked her. "no, not at all" she said. so we just stayed in awkward silence.

we reached the school and as soon as i entered the school. someone grabbed me and pinned me into a wall. i look up and saw lauren. she was about to kiss me and i realized that camila was in there so i turned my face making her kiss my cheek. i then look at camila, she smirked and walked away. while lauren is dragging me to our class.

"aheem!" lauren said as she was trying to clear her throat. "guys, guys" she said so all of them we're listening. "you guys are gonna be so excited!" lauren said very excitedly. i then saw ally and normani walking hand in hand. "you're going to have to explain that to me later" i mouthed ally. she smiled and nodded. "me and dinah are official!" lauren shouted. many of our classmates cheered and murmured. i got nothing to do so i didnt talk.

i then saw camila walked in. i was about to approach her but lauren grabbed my arm. god why does she have to be this clingy. "you sit beside me" lauren said as she pushed me down to my chair. i looked at camila and saw her smiling i really domt know why. i stared at her and suddenly i was shocked because she looks really happy. thats when i saw ally kissed normai. i heard camila squealed which made me giggle.

our prof. came so they had to break their kiss but they are still hand im hand. i turned around and smiled at camila she smiled back. the class was starting i can feel lauren staring at me not pauing attention to class. i'm simply glaring at camila and i spotted her she looked like she's really sleepy. and i'm going to be honest it is a very boring class. "sir!" i said as i stand up. i got everyone's attention. especially camila's so she would not get detention. "nothing sir, i'm sorry" i explained. "okay then, let's proceex" our prof. said and continued reading his book.