Chapter 4

Dinah's POV

as soon as i got home i cant take camila off my mind so i barely fall asleep but the thought of me asking her to be mine tomorrow makes me feel excited so i forced my self to sleep.

*the next day*

i woke up and i look at my phone its just 7 am its so early we have no school today. but i suddenly remembered about asking camila to be mine. i know we just me but think she's the half of my heart i fell for her hard and i dont wanna miss this chance. i got up and showered i put on my undergarments, pants and only a jacket. i drove off to the mall to buy a matching snapback with mine and camila's name written on the side. and a couple t-shirt thats why i wore mine and got camila's wrapped in a small box. i then texted her.

Dinah-Hey, Camila?

camila-what's up DJ?

dinah-nothing much, can i ask you for some advice?

camila-sure, what is it?

Dinah-Soo, i met this super cute girl and i really want to ask her to be my girlfriend. Do you think its better if i tell her personally or should i just call her?

camila-i think it would be so much better if you asked her personally.

dinah-okay then, when can i see you? i need to ask you something.

camila- dinah, you can just call me.

dinah-but you said it would be so much better if i ask you personally :D

camila-awww, come pick me up in 5.

dinah- im on my way.

i got in camila's house in less than 4 mins. i think she's not ready yet because she's not waiting outside. i parked my car and knocked on her door. a young cute girl opened the door. "hi my name is sofi" she said with a smile she's so adorable. "hello, my name is dinah, where's your sister?" i asked her charmingly. "she's getting ready, i think she have a date" sophie whispered then laugh quietly. "SOFI WHO IS IT???" i heard camila yelled from another room. "its Dinah" sofi yelled back. in less than one minute i saw a stunning camila with only just a sweatshirt and pants she's pretty cute in sweatshirts. "lets go?" i asked her. "yup, goodbye" she said kissing sofi on the cheeks.

i opened the car door for her to enter. then got in and drove off. "where are we going?" she asked. "just wait and see babe" i said looking at her for a few seconds. a few minutes later "a library?!?!" she asked excitedly and loudly. "yep" i said she knew because we parked in the library's parking lot. my family owns the place its like the biggest library in town. i reserved the luxury room for us and filled it with balloons and beanbags. "let's go inside?" i asked camila charmingly "yaas please" camila said cutely and intertwined her hands on mine. i took one pushcart like thingy to put the books into.

its just like half an hour of wandering the cart is full so i lead her to the room we got in the light was close. i closed the door then openes the light. "WOW" camila asked surprised. "feel at home sweety" i said. "how??" she asked confused and at the same time amazed. "well, my family owns the place" i said grabbing a book and sitting on the beanbag beside the table. she then did the same and sat next to me.

we sat in a comfortable silence for a minutes. "here you go" i said giving her the small box with her snapback and shirt in it. "whats this"?" she asked. "why dont you find out" i said. she opened it "these are so cute!" she said then flashed her beautiful smile at me. "wear the t-shirt and put on the snapback" i said. she did and i put on my snapback too. i slowly unbutton my jacket revealing the other half of the couple t-shirt. Mine says "i belong to camila" then hers "i belong to dinah". then at the back written is "i'm dinah" and "i'm camila" on both of the shirt. she awed " do you like it?" i said. "i love it!" she said then jumped at me.

i lost my balance which made us fall. the floor hit my back hard but it was bearable. i stared deeply into her eyes "you're so beautiful" i said which made her blush. i chuckled then she leaned in and kiss me i kissed back and broke the kiss because we're gasping for air. her lips still linger on my lips as we take our breath. i pecked her lips "Karla Camila Cabello, i knew from the moment i saw you i'll fall in love with you but i never thought i would fall for you this hard, i really like you and i'm half a heart without you, will you be my girlfriend?" i asked her hoping she would say yes. "yes" she said then kissed me. we got up and read books with our hands intertwined. honestly its more like camila reading while me distracting her by staring at her like she's the most wonderful thing on earth.