Chapter 23

Dinah's POV

i heard the news that camila's father is coming home. i then received a text from camila.

camila- hey babe! i got some good news!

dinah- what is it babe?

camila- my dad is coming home and he wants me to go with him when he leave

dinah- thats awesome babe, can i come?

camila- no

dinah- why?

camila- because i'm not coming back here.

dinah- what???

camila- yes, my family is in there so i need to go to. i will not go if you dont want me to.

dinah- just go camila, and dont come back i replied and didnt wait for her reply because i threw my phone out of the window and cried.

*a few hours later*

i heard someone knocked on my door. "dinah babe? can we please talk?" i recognized her voice and it was camila's. i was about to lock the door but she realized that it is not so she opened it. we were close to each other. once she saw me she closed the door and hugged me tight and pushed me into the bed.

"why are you here?" i asked as i untangle myself from her. "i wanted to talk to you" camila said. "we have nothing to talk about" i said with a completely straight face trying to hide the pain. "i told you babe, i'm not going if you dont want me to" camila begged. "just go, just go and dont come back" i said because its for her own good and i know that she wanted to be with her dad ever since we met.

"babe, you dont love me anymore?" camila asked as tears escaped from her eyes. it broke me seeing camila crying but i had to do it. "no, i dont love you anymore" i said as i blink to stop the tears from falling from my eyes. she fell down on her knees and cried. i got her phone and go to the bathroom to call her mother."hello" her mom said as she answered the phone "mam can you please pick up camila here in our house?, i'd like to make sure she get home safe" i said. "why?" her mom asked. "i told her i dont love her anymore, so she would go with her family" i explained. "i knew you were such a good person. i'm on my way" her mom said and ended the call.

i had to pick camila up because i dont think she had the strenth to do it by herself. i picked her up bridal style and she put her arms around my neck. i almost cried because i'm gonna miss her so much enough for me to die. i then saw camila's mom pulled over infront of my house. i proceed outside and i was about to go and settle camila on her seat but she wont let me. she's holding onto me like she never wants to let go of me. i needed her mom's help for me to let her go. "thank you dinah" her mom said as she enter the car. i just nodded when she drove off i felt my heart breaks into pieces. i ran inside and cried in my bed.

i didnt go to school for the past 3 days and i heard that camila is leaving today. i hesitated and grabbed my jacket and keys i then drove as fast as i can to the airport. as i enter i cant see camila anywhere. i waited for about a few minutes and i saw got out of the bathroom. and she was about to enter the door which leads to her plane she saw me. o ran to her she hugged me. "babe, are you here to stop me?" she asked.

"no, i'm here to say my last goodbye and here take this scarf" i said and gave it to her. i saw some tears fall from her eyes i wiped it, smiled at her and i walked away. as i enter my car i found myself crying.

Writer's POV

guys, i'm really sorry for my typos i hope you still understand it. and i'm really sorry for the short and lomg chapters. i'll make it up i promise :D love y'all