Chapter 34

Dinah's POV

we got out and proceeded to our next class. we sat beside each other and a new girl sat beside her. "hey" camila greeted the girl nicely. "hey" she greeted back shyly. "i'm camila" camila said offering a handshake. "nice to meet you camila, i'm jenelle" jenelle said as she shake camila's hand firmly. "oh this is dinah, my girlfriend" camila said smiling at me. "hey" i greeted jenelle just nodded.

Camila's POV

"are you new here?" i asked facing her. "yup, are you somehow camila cabello?" jenelle asked. "yes, why?" i asked confused. "omg you're the nerd club president, i'm a new member" jenelle said excitedly. "thats awesome" i said smiling at her. "no offense but you look nothing like a nerd" jenelle said. suddenly the prof. called me and ask me a question honestly i wasnt really listening and i answered his question like answering a grade 1 test paper. "very good camila" my prof said i smiled at him and took a sit. "yeah i get that a lot" i said facing jenelle with a shocked expression. i chuckled and we talked the whole time until the bell rang.

"babe you go on, i'm going somewhere" i said pecking her lips and following jenelle outside the room. "i'm gonna show you around the school and i'm gonna tell you all the things nerds do" i said as we walk to the hallway making our way to the 'nerd hall'. "hey camila, can you please help me with this?" naya asked me (she's a fellow student). "sure" i said. "wait here" i said to jenelle she smiled and nodded. i sat beside naya and explained her the formulas. i glanced at jenelle and saw the vice president of our nerd club talking to jenelle i just continued helping naya.

"hey" i said as i made my way toward jenelle. "so what did you and the vice talked about?" i asked curious. "she said that its because of you nerds here dont get bullied and is fully respected" jenelle said. "ohh thats because my girlfriend is the school jock and her aunt owns this school" i said as we sat next to each other at the study table. "so you're telling me, Dinah is the school jock?" jenelle asked confused. "yeah, why?" i asked. "nothing, lets get started?" jenelle said and i started telling her what to do in the nerd club.

Dinah's POV

camila and jenelle talked the whole time and when the bell rung she suddenly told me that she is going somewhere when i followed her by the door she's walking with jenelle which made me really furious. "hey you wanna go grab lunch" i asked cher because i dont really feel like hanging with my team they are loud. "where's your girlfriend?" she asked as she looked up. "she went somewhere with jenelle" i said. "isnt she going to be mad?" cher asked. "i dont think she'll notice us" i said as grab my things. "sure, lets go" cher said as she grabbed my arms and pulled me outside.

we arrived at the cafeteria and i havent seen camila yet. "its full" cher said as her eyes wondered im the cafeteria. "no worries" i said "follow me" i continued. as soon as i got to the 'jock table' i saw some students who is not a football player seating on the 'jock table'. i cleared my throat to get their attention. they looked up and they looked scared they stood up and was about to leave. "stop" i said and they all looked at me. "theres no need to leave, just give us some space for two" i asked them nicely. they sighed feeling relieved they scoot over so we can sit.

"i think you're the nicest jock i have ever met" cher said as she sat beside me. "not really" i said as i smiled and started to eat. we finished eating and roamed around the school together. "why are they looking at me like that?" cher asked moving a little closer to me. "oohh thats because you're with me" i said. "guys! this here is my friend and her name is Cher, so if you got problems with her you can tell me, and also i dont like people looking at my friend like that!" i yelled making everyone looking at us turn around. "wow, how did you do that?" cher asked quite impressed

"its quite easy, you can try it if you want, you just yell and look brave" i said. she nodded "hey!" cher yelled loud enough for everyone to hear her. she's looking though as possible "hii!" she then said as she smiled at everyone. "hello" everyone said in unison. i laughed "what was that?" i said between laughs. "what you think you can do better?" cher challenged me. i smirked "i want everybody to form a line right now!" i yelled. everybody panicked for a few seconds and tada! there's a line.

"what were you saying?" i asked teasing her. she playfully glared at me and started greeting everyone who is on the line. i waited for her to finish because damn that was a long line. "having fun?" i yelled at her because she's like 15 feet away still introducing herself at the students. "yup!" she yelled back and smiled at me. i felt someone hugged me from behind. i turned around and saw it was camila. "babe what are you doing?" she asked looking at the long line of students. "just helping cher to find new friends" i said as i point to cher who is happily shaking every students hand.

"so who did you eat your lunch with?" she asked. "with cher, you who did you have your lunch with?" i asked a little bit cold. "uhhmm... with jenelle" she said. "oh ok great" i said and turned around looking for cher. "hey cher! i'll be going, enjoy!" i yelled at cher walking away with camila. "okay!" she yelled back. "so what have you been up to?" i asked camila as i intertwine our hands together. "i just explained her what nerds do" camila said. "and i showed her around the school" she continued. i just nodded.