Chapter 33

Dinah's POV

i woke up and stared at the perfection in my arms. i tucked a strand of her hair and put in gently behind her ear. i kissed her nose which make her scrunch it up and its really cute. i took the video cam out and started recording her. i kissed her lips softly and after a few seconds she kissed back. "goodmorning babe" i greeted as she open her eyes. "what a nice way to wake up" she said as she peck my lips softly. "why are you recording" she slapped my arms playfully and hid her face under the blanket. "awww come on babe" i said as i nibbled on her exposed ear.

which made her giggle. i chuckled on her cuteness. "lets go eat some breakfast" i said as i turn the video cam off. she pouted her lips and fluttered her eyes. i kissed the pout away. "ok, i'll carry you downstairs" i said as i carry her bridal style. she put her arms around my neck snuggling more into me. i settled her at the chair and prepared the breakfast. she just sits there watching me as if i was the most valuable person on earth. we talked about anything and everything until we finished eating. "get ready for school babe" i said as i kiss her cheeks and proceeded to the sink to washed the dishes.

"lets shower together" camila said as she hugged me from behind. "ok" i said as i turn around and pecked her lips gently. she peck mine back and i did too until our lips move in sync. we both pulled away because we needed air. "lets go" i said as we go upstairs we proceeded to the bathroom and started stripping each other. we washed each others body. we got out and get dress. i put on a semi-skinny jeans a hoodie and a snapback with "BO$$" engraved in it and slip on a black high cut converse. i turned around and saw camila wearing a thight jeans crop top a plain black snapback and a jordan.

we get out and entered my car i drove off. we arrived at the school and i saw Cher waiting for me. we walked in with intertwined hands. "hey" cher greeted as she walk beside me. "hey" i greeted back smiling at her. "so i was can you join me for lunch?" she asked shyly i smiled. then suddenly camila hold my hand thighter which gave me the sign that she's jealous. "i'm sorry, but i cant" i said "maybe next time?" i said trying to cheer Cher up. "ok" Cher said cutely and walked away. "maybe next time?!?" camila asked a tone of jealousy was in her voice.

"awww my cute little nerd is jealous" i said as i pull her closer to me. "dont be, i'm yours and you're mine" i said as i crashed my lips on hers. she pulled away "i love you" camila said as she kissed me again. we both pulled away because were gasping for air. "i love you too babe" i said "lets go change" she said as she dragged me gently to the locker room. we got change and continued to the field to practice. i watch her as she made her way to her fellow cheerleaders. glaring at them making sure they got her message not to hurt her.

camila turned around and caught me giving them a deadly glare. "dinah" she shoued. i smiled at her. "i love you!" i shouted back. "i love you too" she shouted blowing me a kiss. i started practicing stealing glances at my girlfriend every chance i get. we finished practicing and went to the locker room to get change. when we got there i pinned camila on the wall and started kissing her neck. she giggled at my sudden action and she snakes her arms around my neck.

i smirked and stopped to chnage my clothes. "what was that for?" camila asked. "what was what for?" i asked innocently. "you're teasing me" she said as she cross her arms and pouted her lips. i kissed her pout away "i'll make it up to you, dinner later" i said as i put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. "deal" she said "but it should be awesome" she followed. "you're gonna love it" i said as i kiss her cheeks. "you wanna take a shower first?" i asked she nodded and pulled me into the bathroom.

HEY GUYS!!!! OUR GIRLS WON THE VMAs!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM!! I WASNT SUPPOSED TO CRY BUT WHEN I HEARD "mom look what happened, i love you" Dinah said. I DONT KNOW TEARS JUST CAME STREAMING DOWN MY FACE. I LOVE Y'ALL!! AND THANK YOU FOR 6.2K views :D :*