Chapter 29

Dinah's POV

"come on babe, get up" i said as i put my clothes on. "where are we going anyway?" she asked lazy enough not to stand up. "we're going to get a puppy" i said. "really??" she asked excitedly and jumped from the bed. i nodded my head and she jumps at me. "get change before i changed my mind" i teased her. she snuggle her face into my neck and i felt her warm and comforting breaths. "you wouldn't" she whispered. "i hate it when you're always right" i said in defeat. i kissed her cheeks and put her down. "come on, the pet store is gonna close very soon" i said. she rushed into the bathroom.

a few minutes later she burst out of the bathroom. "lets go!!" she shouted excitedly as she dragged me outside. "mom! were going to get a puppy!!" she shouted cutely at her mom who is in the kitchen. "ok honey, be careful" her mom said. camila nodded and continued dragging me outside. we entered my car and drove off. camila was so excited because the whole drive she's talking about a very cute puppy she saw. i just nodded in response and kept smiling because of her cuteness. i pulled over and got out of the car. camila rushed into the store bumpinh her head on the door. "camila babe, be careful" i said with a small laugh.

i hugged her and slide the door. "pick one" i said as i gesture at all the puppies. she got out from my arms and started admiring the puppies. i leaned on the nearest wall and watched her. i watched her as she pet i guess more than 10 puppies before she found the one she loved. she got it and handed it to me. "what should we name it?" i asked. "its a girl so... CAMINAH!' she shouted cutely. "why?" i asked. "Camila and Dinah" she said and kissed my cheeks. "we'll take it" i said to the lady who owns the store. camila jumped cutely. "you're the best!" she said and kissed me.

we got out from the store. i'm carrying all the dogs supplies and she is carrying the puppy. "lets go to the mall, i need to get something" i said as i enter the car. she just nodded and conitnued petting the puppy. "i'm starting to get jealous" i said and pouted my lips and i crossed my arms. she looked at me "you're so cute" she teased i just laughed and drove off. we arrived at the mall and proceeded to the animal shop. "babe, pick a dog-tag and we'll customize it" i said as i dragged her gently on the customize area.

"i want that one" she said. "the black one with the spikes?" i asked to clarify. "yup" she said. "we'll get that please, and we'll customize it" i said and smiled at the owner of the shop. "name please" the owner asked politely. "caminah" camila said the owner nodded and showed us a papet to make sure that her spelling is right. camila nodded. "it will take about an hour, are you going to wait for it or you'll just be back for it?" the owner asked. "we'll wait, there's a puppy playground!" she said and rushed at the small playground. "yes, we'll wait" i said. and watched camila play with the puppy.

to be honest i hate dogs i just want to see camila happy and maybe i'll love them if camila loves them too. i got bored waiting so video camila playing with it. "sit! sit!" she commanded trying to train the puppy. the puppy looked at her cutely and sat. "dinah! did you see that??" she shouted happily. "i got in on video" i said as i show it to her. "i'm so proud of our puppy" she said as she sat on my lap. "gimme your phone babe" she said cutely. i handed it to her and she started videoing us.

"what are you doing?" i asked her. she cupped my cheeks "trying to save moments" she said and she kissed me. we broke the kiss because we're gasping for air. she grabbed the puppy from the fenced playground. "hey, this is caminah" she said as she shows it to my phone. "dinah bought caminah for me" she said and looked at me i smiled at her and i kissed her cheeks. "Ms. Cabello" the owner called. camila turned the video off and handed me my phone. she made her way to the counter and grabbed the tag. she run towards me because i'm holding caminah. "its so cute!" she said as she put in on the puppy. "take a picture!" she said. i grabbed my phone and started taking pictures.

"were gonna take a selfie" she said i gave her my phone and i proceeded to the counter to pay for the tag. "i'm gonna take that dog bag too" i said as i pointed it to her. she handed it to me and i paid for it. "babe, lets go?" i asked. "are we going home?" she asked as she got up. "nope" i said and handed the bag to her. "lets get some puppy clothes" i said as i intertwined my hands with her.

Writer's POV

hey guys i'm really sorry for the late update i've been really busy at school and i ran out of ideas. i'll try to update as soon as i can. and a very big thanks for your votes , comments and of course your patience . love y'all! :D