Chapter 27

Writer's Letter

sorry for that short chapter i'm gonna make it for you's and im really sorry i can comment on my story because my account wont let me. love y'all :D

PS. there's more chapter coming ;)

Dinah's POV

when i woke up i feel like there's something missing i then saw camila's wedding invitation on the table. i remembered that it was today. i proceeded downstairs but i almost trip because i'm not paying that much attention. i just cant believe that the girl i loved i mean i have always loved is going to marry someone and i got invited. i'm thinking about it so much that i didnt realize i was putting the milk first before the cereal which is i really hate doing.

i ate it at my room because i'm not in the mood for anything. i then heard something ringing i think its coming from under my pillow. i took my pillow and i saw nothing. i then proceeded eating. i took the phone that lauren gave me with the varsity jacket and found that the only contact there is lauren's. i was really bored or maybe 'broken' so i texted her. "hey" i texted first. "hello dinah, you look so sad i can see it through the window" she texted back. i look out the window and saw her seating next beside hers. i signaled her to go outside and talked in the bench.

i grabbed my jacket because it was cold outside and sat on the bench where i saw lauren sitting and reading some books which reminded me of camila and our library. it was early so "hey do you want to go with me somewhere?" i asked lauren. she looked up with her nerdy glasses which fits her perfectly and she look so cute. she nodded and got up. "lets just use my car" she suggested. "ok" i said as i follow her.

she gave me her keys and entered the car. as i was driving the thought of me asking camila to be mine is replaying on my brain because it happened on that library. "do you like reading books now?" i asked her. "yup, i didnt know it was actually entertaining" she said. "you really changed" i said. "i know" she said and giggled. we arrived at the libraru and i parked her car on the private parking. "why are we here?" she asked excitedly. "i just want to go here" i said and gestured for her to follow me.

it was really a long time because the luxury room is clean and upgraded there is now a tv. and a table tennis. "wow" she said as she enter the room. "yeah, you wanna play?" i challenged her. "i'm not afraid of you" she said playfully. i grabbed the accesories and we started playing. she was actually good and i had a hard time beating her but successfully i did. "better luck next time, jauregui" i mocked her. she made her way towards me dry my forehead with a towel. i then put my hands in her waist.

i looked at her as she gently wiped my sweat and her eyes, her beautiful eyes stare deeply into mine. she put her arms around my neck. i looked at her lips and bit mine seductively. she giigled. i the  leaned in and she also did. as my lips touched her's i felt something familiar. it's like i'm walking on the clouds and i felt butterflies in my stomach. i broke the kiss and her eyes are still close and she pecks my lips softly. i smiled at her as she gently open her eyes like she didnt know if it was real.

"lets go" i said as i grab her hands and go outside. we entered her car and i drove off. i'm planning on going to the park. it was silent the whole drive. "i got one question for you" i straightly said. "what?" she excitedly asked. i smirked and cupped her cheeks. "do you like corndogs?" i asked and laughed. she cutely groaned and nodded. "we're here!" i excitedly said because i love corndogs. we bought some and sat beside a tree. i then remembered camila's wedding and its 9am the wedding is at 11am. "we need to go lauren" i said. "why? we just got here" she said confused. "remember we're invited at camila's wedding and it in 2 hours.

"omg yes!" she said and hurried to her car and she left me behind. as i walk to the car i was laughing. "you're a cute runner" i said as i laughed. "no i'm not" she said playfully. i drove off. when i'm with lauren i forgot about camila but when i'm alone all i ever think about is camila. we arrived and said goodbye to each other. i really spend half hour on the shower thinking about the wedding. that feeling when you saw the person you've always loved is marrying another girl it hurts. i was actually crying but i had no choice.

Camila's POV

i didnt really want dinah to know that i was getting married but she's gonna hate if somebody else told her not me. and what happened yesterday was still burried in my mind. the way they cuddle just like the way we were before. i just didnt realize that she's gonna take lauren on a date especially when she's the one who used her cousin. but i think she really changed because she dress more comfortable now and her attitude is nice, very nice i mean.

the wedding is in 2 hours. my wedding it kept replaying on my brain. i just thought dinah still loves me and she will stop the wedding but no. she love someone else and i think she have no feelings for me now. so i had no choice but to marry Cece. i got ready and waited for the wedding to start.

Dinah's POV

i finished getting dress and i picked up lauren. we were almost there and the wedding is about to start. i was actually planning on stopping it but i'm with lauren and i think she deserve a second chance. my mind is really full of thought that i never knew i was going to think about. we succesfully got in before it started i sat down and i saw lauren waving at cece who is in the aisle.

i heard some awesome choir is snging in the background. i then saw the door opened and i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen my jaw dropped because she look really beautiful. she saw me staring at her and she smiled at me, that smile that wonderful smile is the one thing i never forget about her. it took her 3 songs before she got beside Cece. the priest started the ceremony. as the priest talk i was really planning something.

after a few minutes. "are there any objections on this wedding? talk now or forever hold your peace" the priest said. camila turned around and looked at me. i have made up my mind. "no, lets proceed" the priest said and camila turned away. i have made up my mind.

"Cece do you take camila as your wife and promised that you will love her even in richer and for poorer and through sickness and health?" the priest asked

"I Do" Cece answered.

"Do you Camila take Cece as your wife and promised that you will love her even in richer and for poorer and through sickness and health?" the priest asked camila. it took camila a few seconds. i was about to stand up.

"I d-" she was cut off