Chapter 13

Dinah's POV

"hey dinah you there?, over" ally said via walkie talkie. "yeah couz, what seems to be the problem?. PS the 'over' is not really necissary" i said and laughed. "its cooler that way, camila's on her way in, over" ally said. "ok, i'm all set. thanks Couz!"

i saw camila walkes in so i started singing

(~wont go home without you~)

i know its hard to believe that

its not over tonight

just give me one more chance to make it right

i may not make it through the night

and i wont go home without you

i wont go home without you~

"camila babe, please forgive me" i said as i wiped the tears that was falling from her cheeks. "i forgive you babe!" camila said excitedly and hugged me. "i missed you so much!" she said. "i missed you too!" i said as i kissed her. everybody in the restaurant awed and they cheered.

we sat down because i'm hungry. "uhhmm i got your favorite! pizza, chicken wings, spaghetti and meatballs" i said as she looked at me like i'm the most important thing on earth. "i really missed you" camila said as she got closer to me. "babe, i missed you more" i said and closed the gap between us. our tongue fought for dominance for about 2 mins. and we broke off the kiss because the food is being served.

when we finished eating "babe, you wanna go watch a movie, go to an amusement park or cuddle?" i asked her as we stand up and proceeded to my car. "can we do all of them in the right order?" camila said cutely. "yes, of course!" i said as we enter my car. "thanks babe you're the best" camila said as she intertwined her hands with mine. i was using my dad's automatic car so it wont be a problem.

"what movie?" i asked her. "anything will do" she said. "how about white chicks?" i asked her hoping she would say yes because i love that movie and i watched it a several times. "yeah sure" camila said cutely. "let me get some popcorns, you want some cotton candy?" i asked her. "yes please" camila said as she put her arms around my waist. we got our foods and we entered the cinema. the show was about to start.

i put my arms around her shoulder and she relaxed her head in my shoulder. "i really missed this" camila said as she look into my eyes. "me too babe, me too" i said then kissed her she kissed me back. we make out for a few minutes and we had to break it for oxygen. her lips still lingers on mine as we take breaths. i pecekd her lips a few times and watched the movie.

*a few minutes later*

i can feel camila's breath on my neck. i look at her and i find her sleeping she's so cute. i think we're not going at the amusement park today. "hey babe? wanna go home? you seems tired" i said as i wake her up gently. "yes, please" camila said while rubbing her eyes. i carried her outside and made my way through my car. we got in and i put camila's seatbelt on because she was still half asleep.

"lets get you home babe" i said as i started the engine and drove off. we arrive at her house and i carried her to her bed. i was about to leave. "Dinah, you stay here its already late it would be dangerous" camila's mom said. "yes mam" i said as i go upstairs. i was about to enter camila's room but she opened it. as she saw me she hugged me "babe, please dont leave" she said "i wont babe" i said as i carry her back to her bed. she put her arms around my waist and she seems like she didnt wanna let go so i put my arms around her neck. "goodnight babe" i said as i kissed her. and we fell asleep

writer's letter,

guys im really sorry about all the typos. i hope you can still understand the story. i'll update it almost everyday. thank you guys lova y'all