Chapter 32

Dinah's POV

i woke up and i checked my phone. its only 4 in the morning. i untangled myself from camila and made my way to the porch. i love the smell of fresh air and i love seeing people jogging around it just make me feel fresh and simple. i felt warmth behind me so i turned around and saw camila standing behind me rubbing her eyes cutely with her hair on the side of her shoulder. "hey" i greeted softly as i rest my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me. "hey" she said and we leaned over the balcony.

"isnt it amazing?" i asked. "what?" she asked confused. "the morning, the fresh air" i said. as i hugged her tighter from behind. she nodded "but you know what?" she asked and turned around. "what?" i said and rested my forehead on hers. "its more beautiful when i wake up with you right beside me" she said and she kissed me. our lips moved in sync and we let our tongue fight for dominance. we both pulled away because were gasping for air.

"wanna go out for breakfast?" i asked as we made our way to my bed. "yeah sure, its only 5 am in the morning" she said sarcasmly. "lets just cook our own i guess" i said and head downstairs leaving camila in my room. i cooked bacon and eggs and i prepared the table. i walked upstairs and saw camila sitting on the bed. "hey babe, lets eat some breakfast" i said as i sit beside her. she suddenly hugged me "do you know that new girl?" she asked all of the sudden. "my new lab partner?" i said as i pull away from the hug.

"yes" she said and looked directly into my eyes. "what about Cher?" i asked as i lay down with my head on her thighs. "i dont want her to be your new lab partner" she said as she play with my hair. "thats okay, i'll switch with yours permanently" i said as i sit up and kissed her. "come on lets eat breakfast" i said. she crossed her arms and she pouted her lips. "what is it now babe?" i asked with a little laugh. "nothing" she said and looked down. "oh i know what this is" i said. "ok you can have a piggy back ride" i said as i turn around so my back is facing her.

she squeals and jumped at me. "you're the best!" she shouted and we head downstairs i placed her at her seat and i sat on mine. she stood up and sat on my lap. "why cant you always be this sweet" i teased her. "dont worry babe, i'm gonna be the sweetest girlfriend you'll ever have" she said as she fill my face with kisses. "who says i'm going to have another girlfriend, i want you and only you" i said. "i love you" she said and kissed me i pulled away to say i love you too and i kissed her again.

"its still early, want to do something?" she asked. "i say we cuddle" i said with a small laugh and put our plates on the sink. "lets gooo!" she yelled as she dragged me upstairs in my room. we settled ourselves on the most comfortable position. "hey babe do you want a video camera" i asked her. "for what?" she asked. "for memories and moments" i said. "if its for that, of course i want one!" she said excitedly. "well wait here" i said and untangle myself from her. i then made my way to the closet and brought out a box.

"here you go" i said as i handed her the box. she opened it and of course she saw a video cam. she started recording. "hey babe, is there something you want to say to me" she said at the camera and pointed it to me. "i love you. Dont ever think that i dont. and dont ever forget that i do" i said. she awed and kissed me with the camera pointed at us doing silly things well mostly camila talking to the camera and i kissing her everywhere i could. she ended up giggling not finishing a sentence she's supposed to say. she stopped recording and straddle me. "whats going on in that beautiful mind?" i asked as i kiss her neck. she pushed me softly on the bed and started kissing me.

she got rid of her shirt and threw it across the room. she only got her undergarments on her. i sit up and started kissing and sucking on her neck as i snake my arms around her torso getting rid of her bra. i laid down and she started grinding her hips on mine. i got rid of my clothes too. she turned us around getting rid of my bra. she then started kissing her way down sucking on my jawline and leaving bite marks. she faced my breast and started sucking on the other while she skillfully massage the other one.

she finished on my breast and she kiss and lick her way down my well-toned six pack abs until she faced my temple. she kissed my inner thighs making me moan. she looked at me and i nodded giving her the permission. she started kissing and licking my temple making me arch my back and plopping my head down. which make her moan of the view she was seeing. "i-i-m really clo-close chan-chancho" i stuttered. a that said she started pumping harder and faster. i cummed  and she let me have my orgasm before taking her fingers out. she cleaned me up.