Chapter 7

Camila's POV

we reached the locker room and changed. she's 'teaching' me the basic techniques. but it was just like Dinah hugging me from behind while i hold the ball and mostly us rolling in the grass. i look at my watch and realized that its almost 8. "hey babe, lets go take a shower and get dressed its almost 8" i said. "ok babe" she said as she pull me up. we showered and get dress then proceeded to our class.

i sat beside normani and ally while Dinah sat infront of normani. it was like a three row chair and we're already occupying the three so she sat infront of normani. suddenly Lauren came "Hey, babe!" she said as she sit beside dinah. "hey" dinah said then smiled. i think she saw me shifting in my position because i was jealous so she looked me lovingly and flashes her beautiful smile at me. Lauren saw what happened so she glared at me and smirk. "what did you do this weekends babe?" she asked while she's cupping Dinah's cheeks. i think i felt a volcano inside my body is going to explode so i excused myself and went to the bathroom.

Dinah's POV

"its none of your business lauren!" i yelled at her and followed camila to the bathroom she locked the door. "camila babe!, please open the door" i said as i knock on the door. "no! why dont you flirt with lauren the cheerleading squad!" camila yelled back. i found our school janitress so i gestured her to give me the keys she did and i opened the door. i saw camila crying in one of the stalls so i locked the door and my way to her. "baby, please look at me" i pleaded as i lift her chin gently. she looked at me and i saw her eyes it was red and full of tears. i wiped the tears and hugged her so tight like i dont even want to let go.

"camila , i told you not to get jealous because i'm yours" i said as i try to make her to stop crying. "i cant help it i just hate it when some other girls touch you" she said as the crying faints. "its fine mila, nobody is allowed to touch me like you do" i said as i kiss her lips passionately and wipe the tears away. "lets go back, okay?" i said as i intertwine my hands with her and went inside our class.

"ally can we exchange sits" i told ally as i wink at her because it was beside lauren. "yeah, sure" ally said with a grin. "hey" lauren said as ally sat beside her. "hi" ally said charmingly i heard lauren chuckled. i dont know why but i think normani has a big crush on ally. she's so happy whenever shes with her and so upset when we talk about lauren. "are you alright?" i asked camila as i move my chair closer to her. our hands are still intertwined. "i'm okay babe" she said as she giggled. "okay class take your sits" i heard our prof. said. the class is about to start.

Lauren's POV

so camila and dinah are dating we'll see about that. "ariana, selena lets go girls" i said because the class was over. i looked over dinah and camila and saw camila looking at me i smirk at her and proceeded outside. "girls, we need to find a way to seperate those two" i said as we walk through the hallway. "i know, we can get camila to think that Dinah is only using her to have good grades" ariana said. "or we can tease camila and get her to break up with dinah" selena said. "ok guys ariana's plan is our plan a while selena's plan is our plan b" i said as we went to the field to practice.

Camila's POV

i think somethings not right almost everybody at the cafeteria is staring at us like we killed somebody. i get really nervous when many people are looking at me. "mila are you ok your hands are shaking" dinah said as she held it and intertwined our hands. "there's too many people looking at us" i said as i felt a sweat drops to my shirt from my face. "hey everybody!! if i saw anybody i meant anybody looking at us you'll know what will happen to you!!" Dinah shouted as she stand up. suddenly everybody focused on their lunch. "you ok now babe" she asked as she sits down. "yeah, how did you do that?" i asked confused and at the same time amazed. "well, i was actually known by the name "BO$$ Dj" its like i own the place i think i changed a lot but everybody is still afraid of me because i'm the strongest girl in this school and second, my aunt own this place" she said as she tries to find someone looking at us. then suddenly.

"hey!" dinah shouted. "yes you with the grey sweatshirt! didnt i tell you not to look at us!" dinah shouted it looks like she's really angry but she was just pretending i think. "its okay babe" i said as i tried to calm her. "she just saved your life!" dinah yelled as she sit down and smiled at me. "am i a great actor babe?" she said as she kiss my cheeks. "not really i think you need to improve your acting skills" i said as i giggled.

"you go to your class babe i need to go to the field, i'll see you later" dinah said as she peck my lips. "okay babe" i said as i walk away. normani, ally and i have the same class whole day so i get to stay with them. but with a very bad luck lauren, ariana and selena is with us in our two classes. i was actually glad because i will just be with her in the same room twice.