Chapter 20

Camila's POV

as i made my way to dinah's side i felt my heart break and i'm blaming myself of what happened to dinah. i held her hand "babe, i'm really sorry i didnt mean to tell to i dont love you anymore, i just stopped talking to you until you stop flirting with lauren, please dont leave me i love you, and i cant live without you" i said as tears came escaped from my eyes.

Dinah's POV

i felt camila held my hand and i heard everything she said. i was shocked from the last thing she said. "what did you say??" i asked excitedly as i sit up. "can you say it louder?" i said teasing camila. "what??" camila asked confious. "what is this dinah?!" ally yelled. "what??" camila asked really confused then a flashback came into my head.

i saw a tree not a feet far from me. i then successfully puled my emergency break and i didnt hit the tree. at that moment i slammed my hand on my car's steering wheel and the airbag came out. then a fantastic plan came into my mind. its not hard to pretend that i'm a patient in that hospital because my uncle owns it. so i pretended to have a accident so camila would talk to me.

"i pretended to have a fake accident so you would talk to me" i said to camila. "you're crazy!" camila said she was about to walk out but i grabbed her hands and hugged her as tight as i could not letting her go. "babe, please let me explain" i begged her. "no, get off me" camila said and tried to escape from my hug. "have you forgotten i'm the best football player of our school and yet you're trying to escape from my hug" i said teasing her. i carried her to my bed and i sat beside her.

"its not what you think it is babe" i said trying to convince camila. "then what is it?" camila asked. "i found out that lauren is using ally for her academic activities so she would not be kick out from the squad. so i have decided to take revenge" i explained. "i see where this is going, why didnt you tell me earlier?" camila asked. "i thought you'd be mad" i said as i make a cute face. "i'm sorry i said i dont love you anymore, i still love you" camila said as she reach for me giving me a hug.

"ally when is the squad test?" i asked ally. "uhhmmm. i think its tomorrow, wait let me text manibear" ally said. we waited for normani's reply "yes it is tomorrow" ally said excitedly. "so here's our plan for tomorrow" i explained. "camila will approach lauren in the cafeteria where it is full of students. she's gonna made lauren mad then i'm gonna come in and do what i have to do. and ally and normani is going on a date" i explained the first part seriously but the last part teasing which made me and camila laugh a little.

"guyss" ally said a little bit annoyed. "come on ally-cat we both know you have a crush on mani" camila said then giggled. "you got a plan on telling her, couz?" i asked. "we'll help you" i followed. "i dont really know, but i'll go ahead and plan something amazing okay, you guys have fun" ally said as she walked out the door.

camila grabbed my cheeks and made me look at her. "babe?" she said. "Hmmm??" i murmured. "you wanna go home and cuddle?" camila asked cutely. "yes, please" i pleaded. we exited the hospital and got in my car. i then drove off. we reached my house so i decide to take her inside with a piggy back ride.

"camila babe?" i said as she closed the car door. "what?" camila asked innocently. "who want a piggy back ride?" i asked her excitedly. "me!!" camila shouted excitedly. "come on, my little cute nerd" i said as i turn around. she got on me and i proceeded upstairs. we cuddle on the bed. her arms are around my torso. my left arm is around her shoulder and my other hand is intertwined with hers.