Chapter 31

Dinah's POV

i laid with camila on the field. "here" i said as i handed her a box. "whats this?" she asked. "open it" i said as i sitted us up. she opened it and she awed. "chancho?" she said as she read whats engraved to the necklace. "yup that's you and i'm your cheechee" i said as i show her mine. "it's a couple necklace, so cute" she said as she leaned in. i pulled away "here let me put on you" i said and she handed me the necklace. "it fits you perfect" i said and crashed my lips on hers. we both pulled away and stand up to change. we made our way to the locker room to change our clothes. we got change and proceeded to our next class which is science and the prof. is assigning new lab partners.

i was hoping camila would be mine but no. i was partnered with a new girl. a shy new girl. "hey" i greeted as i sit beside her. "hi" she said shyly. "i'm dinah" i said offering her a handshake. "hi i-im Cher, Cher lloyd" she stuttered as ahe shake my hands nervously. "are you scared of me?" i asked. she nodded "no" she followed. "why are you shaking?" i asked. "i'm nervous and shy" she said. "why?" i asked curiously. "because you're sitting beside me" she said as she lift her face up. she's beautiful but i have a girlfriend and i love her. "you dont need to be nervous, i dont bite people" i said and winked. she giggled i look back to see camila giving Cher a deadly glare. i stood up and make a partner switch.

"easy babe" i said as i snuggle my face against her neck. she giggled and looked directly into my eyes. "dont you try flirt with other girls" she said seriously with a cute low voice. "aww, is my little cute nerd jealous?" i teased. "i wont, i promise" i continued. "ok i believe you" she said and kissed my cheeks. she puts on her safety goggles. i watched her as she scan all the chemicals surely and taking notes of the effects of her experiment. "you're so cute" i said out of nowhere which made her giggle. "continue your experiments, i'll be gone for a few minutes. and i'll be right back" our prof. said and leave.

i hugged camila from behind. she turned around "babe, let me help" i said as i let go of her. "hugging me from behind is a nice way to help" she said with a cute voice and she giggled. "ok then" i said and hugged her tighter.

*a few minutes later*

as i hug camila from behind i can see cher glancing at us. she looked again and i caught her eyes which made her turn around quickly. i smiled and watched camila do her thing. "hey cheechee" she said. "hmmm" i hummed. "how much do you love me?" she asked turning around. i rest my arms on her waist and she snakes her hands around my neck. "i love you more than them, i love you more than you think, i love you more than i can say and i love you even the world ends" i said seriously. she awed and crashed her lips on mine. we then pulled away because the bell rang.

"lets go home?" i asked. she nodded and get her things. we got in my car and safely drove home. i parked the car and intertwined my hands with camila's and proceeded upstairs. we heard cute barks as we reach my room. "caminah!" camila shouted and rushed to my room. i laugh at her cuteness as i follow her to my room. i saw them laying on the floor. "hey babe i'm gonna take a shower wanna join?" i teased her. she glared at me playfully "i'll think i pass" she said and continued petting the puppy. "okay" i said and proceeded to the bathroom. and took a bath.

i got out and i heard cute little snores. i saw camila laying on the bed sleeping. i got dress and head downstairs to get some water. i entered the room and closed the door. i think camila heard me she opened one of her eye and tap on the space beside her. i laid on my back and put my arms around her shoulder and she put hers around my waist. and we fell asleep.