Chapter 12

Dinah's POV

"what?" camila asked confused. "di-dinah" the other girl said "turn around" another girl said. there were six of them. camila turned around and faced them again. "what do you want?" camila asked annoyed. "babe, please forgive me" i said.

Camila's POV

i really want to forgive dinah but i saw demi with all her bruises. "hey demi!, how was your bruises?" i asked as i stand up and walked up to demi who is behind dinah. "it's fine, but it still hurts" demi said. "i'm really sorry for that" i said. "its okay, its not your fault anyway" demi said and smiled at me. "ok, i'll see you around" i said. "lets go guys" i said.

Dinah's POV

i turned around and saw demi and camila smiling at each other. jealousy took over me. i walk up to demi. demi stood up "i forgive you for this bruises dinah" demi said then smirked. i was about to punch her. "what do you think you're doing?" camila said trying to stop me. pure anger rushes to my blood i was about to cry when i saw lauren walking up to me. "hey babe, calm down" lauren said as she grabbed my hands and kissed me on the cheeks. "stop!" i said as i pushed her away. i then look at demi with a deadly-look and walked away. because i was really mad i punched the wall and my hand ended up bleeding. i didnt really care so i stormed off. i was staring out on the open on the window of our class.

"hey couz!, ive got some good news for you" ally said. "hey ally, hey normani" i greeted them but with a blank expression. "i heard camila is going with her friends in the famous mexican restaurant later, the one with the karaoke section" ally said. "where is that?" i asked them as i stood up as fast as i can. "its the one near the amusement park" normani said. "okay thanks guys! you're the best!" i said as i run outside the room and into the parking lot.

i got in my car and drove off until i reach the mexican restaurant. i walked up into the main desk. "i would like to reserve this restaurant for the rest of the night" i straightly said. "one moment please" i waited for a few minutes. "it's all done mam, whats the ocassion?" the manager asked me. "i'm going to get my girlfriend back" i said. "this is perfect for our karaoke section" the manager said. "perfect!" i said.

i drove home and showered. as soon as i finished i texted ally.

dinah- hey ally

ally- hey couz!

dinah- can you and normani come to the restaurant mexican that you're talking about?

ally- yeah sure

dinah- thanks ally you're the best cousin ever!

i drove back to the restaurant and waited for ally and normani. they arrived just in time. "hey ally, hey normani!" i greeted them. "can you please make sure camila arrive. here's your walkie talkie. you just have to talk to me on that because i'm gonna hide inside" i said. "sure thing!" ally said and smiled. "normani can you please stay with ally?" i askes her and winked. "yeah sure, of course" normani said and chuckled.