Chapter 24

Camila's POV

i cant take dinah off my mind as we landed to my father's country. we headed at my dad's mansion which is really big. i fell asleep because i had a jet lag.

*the next day*

i showered and prepared myself because my dad said that he wants me to go with him at his business meeting. my memories of dinah is still stuck in my head our first kiss. the way she suprised me every single day, her kisses and her tight hugs. "you ready?" my dad said when she saw me walking downstairs. "yup" i said as i nodded. "lets go" he said as he escorts me to the door. a very luxury white limousine stopped infront of us. i was about to open the door when my father stopped me. a butler came from behind us and opened the door for us. i smiled at him as he bow his head. i entered the car first and then my dad.

i stayed in silence for the whole drive. "we're here" my dad said. "great" i said and smiled i was really nervous. "camila, i want you to know that this is a marriage contract" my dad said as he got out. "what??" i asked him confused with a little high voice. "we're gonna expand our business but you need to marru their daughter first" my dad explained as we walk to the 'meeting room'. "Mr. Frey, Mrs Frey" my dad said as he bows her head a little. after that we sat and its like they are waiting for someone.

a girl comes "i'm really sorry for being late" she said as she sit down. "Uhhmmm Cece i'd like you to meet Camila" Cece's dad said. "hi i'm Cece Frey" she said and smiled at me. "hi i'm camila" i said and shook her hand firmly. "can we discuss the wedding now?" her mom said. my dad nodded and discussed it. as soon as it was over we got home i changed my clothes. "dad, i'm gonna go out for a while and explore the city" i said. "sure honey, go shopping, there's money in the limo, i'll tell the driver" he said as he pull his phone out. "thanks dad!" i said and got out.

i waited for the limo to arrive. "where is the biggest mall here?" i asked the driver. "it's not so far away mom, do you wish for me to drive you there?" the driver asked formally. "yes, please" i said thoughtfully. i heard her chuckled "okay mam" the driver said.

i ran my eyes around the limo. its very big and there's so much space i then remembered ally, normani and specially dinah. i wish they were here. "we have arrived" the driver said. i got confused because he parked at the main front of the mall. "why did you park there?" i asked him. "all Mr. Cabello's car is parked here mom, because you own this mall" the driver said as he closed the door.

a two man came out from the mall and "mam camila, we're here to be your bodyguard. your father called us" they said. "okay" i just said awkwardly. they gave me a card "what is this?" i asked them. "that's your shopping card mam, you can buy anything from this mall with that card" they explained. "omg!" i squealed. we then wondered around the mall. i bought many things but i'm not holding anything because they volunteered for holding my shopping bags. "i think that's enough" i said with a little laugh because my bodyguard dont know what to do 'cause they are holding so much. "can you please put it in the car" i said. "yes mam" they said and put everything in the car. i then entered and "drive home please" i said to the driver who didnt leave the car for even a second. "yes mam" the driver said. "whats your name anyway?" i asked him politely. "it's rafael mam" rafael said. "okay rafael, take me home now" i said playfully. he saluted and drove off.

we reached the mansion i was about to get my things from the trunk "mam, can you please let us do that?" a butler asked politely. "yeah sure, just put it in my room" i said as i walk away awkwardly. i heard dad on the phone discussing my wedding and where it will be held. i knocked on their bedroom door. "come in" my dad said. "i want my wedding to be held at my recent country because i want my friends there to witness my wedding" i said. "sure honey, whatever you want" he said. i just actually want to see dinah because i miss her so much.