Chapter 42

Dinah's POV

"wanna go for a swim?" i asked camila as i turned off the laptop. "yup" she said popping the 'p' and intertwining our hands leading us onto the shore. we were now standing in the middle of the sea she got her legs around my waist and got her head on my shoulders, placing soft kisses to my necks every now and then as i held her closer. "it sucks, that you're gonna be away from me for four days" she said breaking the silence and i can feel her pout even though i cant see her. "its just for days mila, and i'm very excited tho" i said as i kissed her forehead. "and you're gonna have time to spent with mani and ally, i know you miss them so much" i said. "well, i'm gonna miss you more than ever" she said as she kiseds my jawline. i just hummed in response. we swayed for a few more hours until i felt her breathing slowing down which means she's falling asleep. i kept us swaying for a few more minutes until i heard her letting out cute little snores which i adore so much. so i've decided to get up to cuddle in our tent becausr were soaking wet and its freaking cold. so im glad we just placed our towels nearby. as soon as i walked out of the water camila pulled me closer and snuggle closer to me and i can feel she's shuddering so i immediately wrapped the towel around her and made my way to our private spot. i laid her and i was about to pull away from the hug to put some shirts before sleeping but before i could lean up she immediately tightened her grip on my neck which made it hard for me to breathe. So i've decided to just lay with her and the moment i spooned her she relaxes and kisses my lips softly before going back to sleep. "i love you mila" i said as kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

————the next day————

i woke up still not being able to move. i looked down and of course i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. i tucked a strand of hair behind her hair as i poke her nose softly. i took in all her features, her pink kissable at the same time irresistable lips. i cupped her cheeks gently imagining my future with her and no one else. i checked my phone and its just 7 am so i've got many hours before our family outing. I'm thinking about our anniversary, i've got the perfect plan its gonna involve he-. "goodmorning baby" camila said in her sleepy voice interupting my thoughts . "hey" i said and i leaned in and pecked her lips softly. "are you cold?" i asked holding her closer, my arms wrapped around her shoulder and hers wrapped around my waist and her head rest on my chest. "not anymore" she said sticking out her tongue. its a good thing i have a great reflexes i caught her tongue between my teeth before she could get it back in. i sucked on it gently making her moan. i immediately closed her lips with mine with so much passion. "hmmm, i love you so much" she said as she pulled away when air becomes an issue. "i love you too" i said.

i was about to untangle myself from her but she prevented me by straddling my waist. placing her hands above my shoulder preventing me from doing anything so i just rested my hand on her hips. i looked up at her and its just perfect the sunlight in the background surrounding her angelic face is just perfect. "you're so beautiful" i said sweetly and i my eyes met hers. I can see love, happiness and passion in them. i move my hips upward making her fall on my chest. she wrapped her arms around my neck playing with the hair on my nape. i gently stroke her back. i never want to let go of this girl in my arms. i'm gonna protect her with my life and if she ever left me i'll still love her and i will not be able to love another girl. its her, just her, no one else. i'd rather just live by myself than love any other one but her. "what do you wanna do before i leave?" i asked breaking the silence. she tensed in my arms. "do you really have to leave?" she asked sniffling tears forming on her eyes. "dont worry baby, its just for four days" i said grabbing her chin softly making her look at me as i cupped her cheeks with my free hand. she nodded and her hand joined mine as she leaned in the touch. "can we go to the mall?" she asked. "then the mall it is" i said and quickly pecked her lips. she got up and waited for me to stand up. "lets go" i said. she nodded and we walked hand in hand to my car. we arrived at my house and quickly change before going to the mall. we strolled around the mall for a few hours. i checked some snapbacks while she wandered around the accessory store. i followed behind her examining her movements. i saw her admiring a couple necklace as i saw her checking the tag i stiffle a laugh when she quickly putted it back. i showed up and i showed her the snapbacks i picked with some hoodie. "can you pay for it, i need to check something" i said as i handed her the things and the money. "of course cheechee" she said and kissed me quickly before walking to the cashier.

when she was nowhere in sight i did something that will make her happy, very happy. I got back and checked for her she's already waiting for me outside. "mila,wanna watch some movie?" i asked placing my arms on her lower back to her waist. "sure, what are we watching?" she asked. i checked the monitor "how 'bout you pick, and i'll get us some popcorns" i said and she nodded cutely before buying the tickets. we sat at the back the left-side as we waited patiently for the movie to start. halfway through the movie i felt camila stirring on her chair so i lifted her armrest and i pulled her closer she complied instantly cuddling up next to me. after a few more minutes i got lost in the movie i didnt felt camila's breathing slow down and she fell asleep. i nudged her softly as i held her face gently. "its done babe" i said. she rubbed her eyes and looked around just to see people exiting. she stood up impossibly quick which made her dizzy. "baby are you okay?" i said worriedly as i saw her fell down on her chair holding her head. "yeah, just a little dizzy" she said. "come on" i said as i turned atound my back facing her. "piggyback ride" i said. "yay!" she said excitedly as she jumped on my back. i need to leave soon so we have decided to go home. i opened the door and we got in the moment i locked the door camila dragged me into our bedroom and she plopped down on the bed. i took her's and mine shoes off before climbing on the bed with her. i laid beside her spooning her closer to me. we stayed like that for a few minutes. "i have a surprise for you" i said and her head shot up from my chest. i sat up and she does the same. i reached for the box on the bedside table and handed it to her. "open it" i said sweetly. she looked at me confuse but she complied and at the moment she saw it she gasped and literally jumped on me. "thank you, thank you, thank you," she repeated between kisses. "here, i'll put it on you" i said and she gave it to me turning around and holding her hair up. "its gorgeous" she said admiring the necklace. "you are one yourself" i said making her blush. "look, i have mine too" i said as i took it out from my jacket showing it to her. she smiled and looked at my lips for a few second before meeting my eyes. i leaned in to capture her lips on mine kissing her emotionally.

———————

Writer's Letter,

So guys this is like a filler sorry i havent been updating there's a test going on so i'm kinda busy. but dont worry guys there's gonna be drama soon (but i hate drama so i guess its not gonna be that awesome but i'll try my best). i say enough with the fluffy once. so i guess enjoy it while it lasts? thank you guys for all your comments and votes! Love Y'all!! by the way happy 1 year 'better together' sorry if its kinda late #OneYearBetterTogether