Chapter 25

Ally's POV

i woke up because my phone is ringing. "hel-lo" i answered it sleepy. "hey ally!" a cute voice greeted. "camila?" i asked shocked because it was like 2 months when she left. "yes!" camila shouted over tha phone."whats up?? mila i miss you" i said. "i miss you too ally. by the way we're going home there tomorrow" she said. "are you serious??" i asked excitedly. "yes i'am" camila said back. "cant wait to tell dinah!" i squealed. there was a silence for about ten seconds. "how is she doing?" camila asked worriedly. "well, she's more strict now and she doesnt want to look at different girls. she rarely hang out with us" i said. "please tell her i'm coming tomorrow! thanks ally-cat!" she said and ended the call.

Dinah's POV

i was staring out in the open window when i saw ally rushing to my room. "hey" she greeted out of breath. "havent you got a new phone??" ally asked playfully and yet angry. "hey ally, what for??"i said. "so i can call you when something important happens" ally said as she catch her breath. "what's so important that made you run all the way here?" i asked with a little laugh. "because camila just called me" ally said seriously. "what?" i asked very confuse. "i said camila called me!" ally shouted. "why?" i asked. "she said she'll go back here tomorrow" ally said. i was shocked and out of words because i'm going to see camila tomorrow.

"by the way dinah i need to go its like 3 am in the morning bye!" ally said as she walks out. i just nodded and settled myself on my bed. "camila is going home tomorrow" 5 words that kept replaying on my mind until i fell asleep.

*the next day*

i checked my phone and its already 10 am. i walked downstairs i saw my mom and i also saw a girl but she's wearing a hood. "hey mom!" i greeted her. "oh hey dinah, there is someone who want to meet you" mom said as she tapped on the girls shoulder i knew she's a girl because she had a long hair and she's wearing heels. "hey dinah" a familiar voice said.

"hey" i said as i turn around because i faced the fridge to get some water. when i faced her i spit the water out. "why are you so surprise dinah?" the girl said. but she looked cuter, prettier, smarter and sexier and she looks like she's not that mean girl anymore. "hey lauren" i greeted when i stopped chocking on water. "why did you come back here?" i said as i sit on the couch a feet away from her. "i came here to try 'us' one more time and this time i hope its real, i really changed myself for you" she said as she got closer.

"but before you do that you need to make me fall inlove with you first" i challenged. "challenged accepted" she said and giggled. "come on, get dress were going somewhere" lauren said as she dragged me to my room. "ok, ok i'll get ready but please can i have some privacy?" i asked politely. "sure" she said as she walks out and locked the door. "wow she changed a lot, even the way she dress" i said to myself while taking a shower. i then got ready and head downstairs.

i dont see lauren anywhere. "did she leave?" i asked my mum she's watching tv. "yep, she said she will be right back" mom said. i just sat on the couch and watched tv with her. a few minutes later. "you ready?" lauren asked as she put her hands on my shoulder from behind. i nodded and got up. "lets gooo" lauren shouted as she drag me again to her car. i entered the car and she drove off. "where are we going? and why are you wearing my favorite baseball team jersey and cap?" i asked confused. "were going to watch the baseball championship" she said as she showed me the ticket. "by the way your jersey is back there with your cap too" she said as she pointed at the passenger seat.

i turned around and found a box. "the one in the box?" i asked. "yep" she said. i then grabbed the box and faced forward. i opened it and saw a jersey, cap and a shirt. "really? a couple shirt?" i asked her with a smirk. "yes, really" she said. "and also i am transferring back to our school, i'm more smarter than you think i am, i promise i'm not gonna use anyone to get to the cheerleading squad" she said continued. i chuckled "fine, i'll wear the shirt tomorrow" i said which made her squealed.

we arrived at the stadium and we got the perfect place. lauren brought a glove and foam finger. i was really having fun with lauren that moment then i remembered that camila is going home today. i then sat down and completely out of the world. i then heard some screaming lauren got hit by a home run. "are you alright??" i asked worriedly. "yup" she said as she stands up. "ohh here, i got you a homerun ball" lauren said as she hands me the ball. "this is mine?" i asked her excitedly because i've always wanted a baseball.

"yeah" lauren said and sat me down. "what was on your mind?" she asked me as i analyze the ball. "huh? no, nothing" i said. "i'm getting kinda bored can we go somewhere else?" i asked her. "yeah sure, where you want to go?" she asked. "the mall!" i said excitedly. "i need a phone because i threw mine on the window" i said and laughed.  "lets go then?" she asked. i nodded and made our way to her car.

we reached the mall and she dragged me indront of the apple store. "wait here" she said as she goes inside. she talked to a employee and turned around to smile at me i smiled at her back. a woman handed her a paperbag she grabbed it and walked towards me. "lets go" lauren said and intertwimed our hands i just go with it and we walked hand in hand. "whats that anyway" i asked. "ohh, its our new phone" she said as she gave it to me. i opened it and saw a iphone 5s but its gold and "dinah" is engraved at the back. i then saw lauren's its the same and "lauren" is engraved at the back. "dont tell me, this is a couple iphone?" i asked playfully.

"actually it is" she said with a giggle. "and i've got some cases too" she followed. "when did you plan on making custom cases?" i said as i took one out. its like my varsity jacket with a number. "22" and "hansen" written on the back. "i dont know maybe yesterday?" she said cutely. "lets just go and watch some movies" i suggested. "yes please, i want to watch the 'guardians of the galaxy'" she said. "lets go" she said as she tugged on my arms playfully.

we walked up to the cinema and bought two tickets. i sat down and watched the movie. lauren grabbed my arm and put it around her shoulder and she relaxed her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands together. "just go with it, please" she pleaded. i sighed "fine" i said and pulled ourselves closer. she kissed my neck and smiled at me. i didnt mind her i focused on the movie.