Chapter 42

hey guys!! i'm sorry i didnt update soon i just dont have any idea what to write and i've been kinda busy I just finished my NCAE and there's a lot on my schedule i'm really sorry please forgive me? but first ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! :D

Dinah's POV

i woke up from my nap (its only a nap okay? okay. :D) and found myself alone in my bed. i sat up and i saw camila strumming her guitar. i grabbed the video cam and started recording. "hey cami?" i called. "hey babe, you're awake" she said. "yeah, i need to leave, remember?" i said sadly. "she walked up to me and kissed me passionately. i pulled away "play me" i said. she looked at me confused. "a song" i said pointing to her guitar. "oh" she said and positioned herself infront of me smiling and started playing.

"all along it was a fever

a cold sweat hot headed believer

i threw my hands in the air and said show me something

he said if you did come a little closer

round and around and around and around we go

ohh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know hmm

not really sure how to feel about it somethin' in the way you move

makes me feel like i cant live without you and it takes me all the way

i want you to stay

i want you to stay

ohhh the reason i hold on

ohhh 'cause i need to talk on

its funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving

'cause when you never see the light its hard to know which one of us is caving

not really sure how to feel about it somethin' in the way you move

makes me feel like i cant live without you and it takes me all the way

i want you to stay

i want you to stay

i want you to stay" camila sang with so much sadness. "i'm really sori cami, but i cant" i said and she wasted no time launching herself to me as she held me tighther. "baby, dont worry its just for a few days" i said soothingly. i dont really know why she's being upset because i'm leaving for four days and then i realized its our anniversary and she looks cute and absolutely adorable. she nodded and just then my phone vibrated from my pocket and she felt it. she removed herself from me and grabbed my phone. "i-its your.. mom" she said as she handed it to me. i took it and gave a smile before getting up and answering my phone.

d- dinah, m-mom

d- hello?

m-hey sweetie, are you ready?

d-i just need a minute

m-i understand, just call me when you're done. i love you

d-i will mom, i love you too

i finished our conversation and made my way back to camila and she's at the same position as i left her. "cheechee?" i called out because she seemed burried in her thoughts. she did not respond so i just hugged her tight and kissed her head. "i'm sorry baby, i need to go" i said. she nodded but she held onto me tighter. "i'm gonna miss you" camila said. "i'm gonna miss you too cami, so much" i said as i pulled away. as i walk outside i called ally and normani to tell them i'm leaving and i actually waited for them to arrive before i leave. "make sure she's alright allycat" i said pulling away from the hug she smiled and nodded. "tell me if something went wrong" i said when i pulled away from normani and i's hug. i wave at them and entered our car. as i reached the car i waved at them and drove off.