Chapter 17

*the next day*

Dinah's POV

i woke up and run downstairs. my family is so noisy preparing breakfast and watching tv. "GUYS!!" i yelled. they all stopped and faced me. "its Sophie's Birthday today, camila's Younger sister, and were all invited and were all come! thats final" i shouted. "we'll go to the mall to buy some gifts" my brother said. everybody agreed. "okay, but be here at exactly 10 am" i said. "yeah" they all said and nodded. they ran outside and made their way to the mall. i texted camila

dinah- goodmorning babe, are you awake?

camila- goodmorning babe, were preparing for sophie's birthday

dinah- is that today???

camila-yes!! dont tell me you have forgotten???

dinah- just kidding, we'll be there at 10:30 am

camila- ok babe, all of you are going right??

dinah- of course, see you later babe. i love you :*

camila- love you too :*

i showered and waited for my family to arrive. they arrived but i dont see them carrying anything. "where's the gifts?" i asked them. "its in the car, it's already 10 can we go now?" my brother said. "yeah, y'all ride in your car. i'm gonna take regina with me" i said and grabbed regina playfully. we got in my car and drove to camila's house. when i got outside i saw a tons of gifts in the back of our main van.

*knock knock*

camila opened the door. "hey babe" she greeted and smashed her lips on mine. "hi" i brought my family i said. they got in one by one with each others presents. "you can put that at sophie's room, she's out with mom. its upstairs second door to the left" camila said. my relatives made their way to sophie's room. "did you miss me?" i asked her as i put my arms around her waist. she nodded and kissed me. our lips moved in sync and was broke off because of my mom. who scoffed.

*beep beep*

"they're home!" camila said as she peeks to the window. "everyone hide" she said as she made her way to the light's switch and turned it off. "camila! its dark" sophie said as she opened the door. "SURPRISE!!" all of us said as we jump up from our hiding places. regina ran up to her and gave her a hug.

all of them is partying inside camila's house. we're on camila's backyard with sophie's playhouse and a swimmimg pool. "babe, wanna go for a swim?" camila asked while stripping her clothes one by one. "yeah, you go ahead" i said. "sure, but dont keep me waiting" she said as she wink and dived into the pool. i watched her swim peacefully i then feel hot so i removed my clothes and dived in too. i catched camila and stayed in my place. she wraps her legs around my waist. i kissed her and got underwater. we're sharing each others breath under water when suddenly. i felt someone grabbed my hand and swam into the ladders.

"what??" i said annoyed when i got my head out of the water camila's hand is intertwined with mine. "i thought you were drowning!" my mother said worriedly. "no i'm not, please go back inside" i convinced my mom. "sorry if i disturbed something" my mom said teasingly. i chuckled and my mom left. "where were we?" i asked her with a huge grin on my face. "i was about to win our tongue wrestling" camila said as she pulls me closer. "i dont think so, and i need a rematch" i said. she giggled and kissed me.

we broke the kiss and got dressed. it was late so i decided to go home. "guys lets go!" i said. they all went outside got into their car and drove home. i was left behind. "goodbye babe, i'll see you tomorrow" i said and pecked her lips. "goodbye be careful babe!" she yelled as i got in my car. i drove off and reached home. i proceeded to my room and fell asleep on my bed.