Chapter 14

*the next day*

Dinah's pov

I'm watching camila sleep because I missed her so much enough to die. it's the happiest day of my life. Camila murmmured my name while she's sleeping. "Din-ah I mi-ss you so much" she said while sleeping. She's so adorable, she missed me too. I checked my phone it's only 5 in the morning and we don't have classes so I decided to sleep again. I hugged camila tightly. Then fell asleep

Camila's pov

I just felt dinah hugging me tight. I missed her so much that I thought I would die, she really needs to control her anger because she will hurt anybody that talks to me. I just don't want her to look bad. Well we have a science experiment on monday and our prof didn't let me and dinah to be lab partners because i'm the first in class and she's the second it will be unfair. I looked at the clock it's 7 o'clock and i'm hungry so I went to the kitchen and prepared some foods. "It looks like my jock is really tired so i'm going to feed you in bed." I said while walking up the stairs with the foods. I saw dinah sleeping, she's very cute. I took a picture of her in my phone and set it as my background. "Dinah, dinah, wake up my cute sexy jock." I said while racking dinah's shoulders to wake her up.

Dinah's pov

She just got off of the bed and I thought she's going to prepare a breakfast for me and I stand correct. Before she woke me up I heard a capture of a camera and a giggle and just as I thought she took a picture of me fake sleeping. She's waking me up and I decided to open my eyes. "Hey cutie." I said while getting up. "Good morning babe, did you have an awesome dream?" Camila said as she prepares the breakfast. "Thanks babe , it looks delicious" as I kissed her before eating my breakfast. "What are we going to do about our lab partners?" Said camila, "it's fine, it's just one experiment." She said. "Okay." I replied.

We spent all day laying in the bed because we missed each other so much that we wouldn't want to get up.  Camila checked her phone and it's already late so I decided to go home. I put my jacket on and get my keys. "Bye babe see you tomorrow." I said while giving camila a bright smile. Camila kissed me and then escorted me to the door. "Take care babe." Camila yelled at me while I'm getting in the car. I got home and I already missed camila. And i'm really tired so I fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up because I heard my phone ringing it's ally.

Ally- couz where are you?

Dinah- why is there something wrong?

Ally- it's already 8 and you're not here, our prof is furious so better hurry.

Dinah- *gasp* is camila already there?

Ally- yes because she said she's waiting in her front door but you didn't come and it's 5 mins before the bell.

Dinah- okay thanks couz I'm on my way.

I showered fast and got there 15 mins late. I got in the room and search for camila but she wasn't there. My prof told me to go to detention right away because I just missed the most important part of our Experiment. When I got there I saw Camila , Demi, and Lauren. I was shocked because camila never go to detention because she was never sent to detention. I sat next to camila and kissed her. " I'm sorry babe I woke up late." I said to camila "It's okay babe I knew you were tired anyway." Camila replied and then smiled. "So mind if I ask?" I asked camila why are they there. "Cause this two ladies right here had a fight because of me, both of them want to be my lab partner." She answered while patting the shoulders of demi and lauren. "No we're not!" Lauren said because she p's embarrased. "Admit it Lauren, you want camila to be your lab partner because your failing in academics and the squad will not accept you until you have an average grade." Demi mocked lauren. "And you demi you want camila to be your partner because you're failing in academics too, and I just announced that I will not accept failing grades in my team?" Dinah said to demi.

Lauren's pov

I just got kicked out of the squad because they said i have failed in my academic subjects. I feel really upset as I was changing in the locker room I heard someone searching for me. It's ally.

Ally- hey lauren!

Lauren- hi ally what's up?

Ally- so I heard that you got kicked out of the squad unless you had an average score in academics.

Lauren- yes

Ally- so I decided to help you out. (Ally handed lauren the projects she will need for her academic classes)

Lauren- what's this? (She looked at the papers and smiled)

Thanks Ally I really owe you one.

Ally-  it's nothing ( smiling)