Chapter 44

Dinah's POV

after a few moments cami said she's gonna take a shower after arguing about who's gonna wash the dishes fortunately i won. i walked upstairs and saw our door wide open and i saw her sat up on the bed reading a book i just fall in love with her every time i see her doing anything. i entere the room "i cant believe you! how could you do this?!" i shouted. she jumped in surprise and immediately stood up. "how?!" i repeated shaking my head in disbelief. she walk closer to me "what? what did i do?" she asked with teary eyes. "i just cant believe you" i said and i saw a tear roll down her cheeks. "baby did i do something wrong?" she begged. "no baby, dont cry" i said wiping the tears off her cheeks. she hugged me tightly and sobbed on my chest sat on the bed and pull her into my lap. "shh baby stop crying, you didnt do anything, i'm sorry camii" i whispered rubbing her back soothingly. i knew this was evil but i just had to do it. "what are you talking about?" she whispered looking up to meet my gaze. "i just cant believe how you can make me fall in love with you everytime i see you" i said. "i thought i did something wrong" she said barely hearable and sobbed quietly on my chest. "i'm sorry baby, i'm sorry" i said and ran my hand through her hair softly.

after a moment i stood up with her in my arms. and walked downstairs to my truck. "where are we going?" she asked. "let's take a walk shall we?" i asked and she nodded. "change into something comfortable" i said she stood up and ran to the bathroom. i quickly gathered some foods and her favorite book. after packing i changed into my blue hoodie and some sweatpants and felt someone jumped on my back. "hey camii" i said taking her hand and kissing the back of it she giggled at my actions. "are you ready?" i asked and she jumped off and stand infront of me. "mmhhmmm" she hummed putting her arms around my neck. "lets go then?" i said she nodded and intertwined our hands together. we walked throught the streets talking about nonsense, swaying our hands back, forth and stealing few kisses here and there. we stopped by the park. she sat against the tree with her favorite book immediately focusing on reading. i lay my head on her lap and took the book away from her gently. "can you read to me?" she asked looking down at me. "only if you feed me some fruits" i said smugly. she grabbed her bag and ate some strawberries. i opened my mouth and she fed me one too. i smiled at her and read her book while i constantly admire her features. how her facial expression would change whenever something good or bad happens and how she would toss her head back whenever something funny happens. she played with my hair and our other hands were intertwined on my stomach. i finished reading her book so we just laid there talking about anything.

"do you want to walk around the park ? i know theres a playground here somewhere" camila asked running her hands through my hair. i pouted and she leaned down to kiss me. "lets stay like this for a little while" i mumble against her lips. and she nodded. "what time is it?" i asked. "its only 1 in the afternoon, why?" she asked. "nuthin" i said in a child voice and she giggled. "have i ever told you that you're so beautiful" i said while i carrased her cheeks. she blushed and nodded. i raised my eyebrows at her. "have i ever told you that your smile makes me weak on my knees, that your laugh lift me to the cloud nine, that your lips are my drugs, that your eyes melt my heart and take me into another dimension when i look at them, that you stole my heart from the very first time seeing you? i remember you talking to my cousin, our eyes locking for a moment. that moment i knew a girl with a bow and big brown chocolatey eyes stole my heart" i said lovingly while i traced every features of her face and a single tear escaped her eyes. she leaned in and crashed her lips on mine kissing me passionately. we pulled back when air became an issue. we got up and continued walking until we found a lake where i saw my little boat. "come on lets feed the ducks" i said smugly while she had a confused look on her face. i pointed at the boat and her face lit up. we started skipping to the boat and i help her on and started paddling towards the duck. i hand her the paper bag with 'duck food' (i dont really know whats it called). i watched her as she feeds the duck with a mind blowing smile. (just picture it like 'the notebook')

of course it rained.haha. then i started paddling faster until we arrived at my main surprise for camila its a lakehouse. a beautiful lakehouse, just like in the picture. when we arrived at the dock and got inside she had a confused expression. "why are we here?" she asked. "i dont know either" i said with a smirk as i watched her scan the place. "who's house is this?" she asked glancing at me then running her hands on the furniture. i wrapped my arms around her stomach hugging her from behind and leaving a kiss on her shoulder. she relaxed in my embrace and put her hands over mine. "remember when we talked about our dreamhouse?" i asked and i felt her tensed in my embrace. "you said you wanted to live with me, ally and mani?" i said and she nodded cautiously. "well..." i trailed off. and she turned around in my arms careful not breaking the hug. "well what?" she asked cupping my cheeks. "i was thinking about it, then i realized i really dont know whose house is this and they will probably freak out when they saw two wet girls hugging in their living room" i said and laughed. she furrowed her eyebrows and smack my shoulder then she glared at me crossing her arms on her chest.

"i was just kidding" i said hugging her but she pulled back still not looking at me. i pouted and tilt my head to the side trying to capture her gaze but i unfortunately failed. "babbbyyyy" i whined grabbing her arms gently. she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "are you mad at me?" i askes gently pulling her upstairs. "where are you taking me?" she asked. "upstairs" i said going behind her and carrying her bridal style. she squealed and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck. "what if the owner saw us?" she asked trying to get back down but i wasnt letting her. "i dont think she would mind" i said opening the door. she frozed. "remember when you said you wanted a room with a picture of us hanging on the walls, with a king size bed, a flat screen tv, bookshelf and built in closet?" i asked. she's still frozen. "camiii" i said laying her down on the bed gently cupping her cheeks. she shaked her head coming out from her thoughts. "is this your house?" she asked and i nodded a 'no' and she frowned. "why would it be mine? its ours" i said making a megawatt smile appear on her face. "AND OURS!!" ally and normani yelled popping out of nowhere which leaved us, me and camila wide eyes with a minor heart attack.

————————————

Hey guys!! i'm sorry it took me too long to update but thank you so much for your patience. i love you guys and i hope i can update soon this time. thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed. by the way i'm still kinda figuring out how to put drama in this because i suck at dramas but for you's i'll try. thank you and i love y'all!!