Chapter 30

Dinah's POV

after a few hours wondering around the mall we got tired and head home. it was late and she said she's gonna sleep at my house. she was already sleeping when we got home so i carried her bridal style upstairs. went out to lock the door and settled caminah on her puppy bed. i then laid beside camila and go to sleep.

*the next day*

i woke up and camila's leg is tangled on mine. i untangled myself from her and went downstairs to make some breakfast. "wake up babe, i made you breakfast downstairs" i said as i kissed her neck. she groaned cutely and sit up rubbing her eyes gently. "its still early we can catch up at school if you wake up now" i said as i proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower. i was about there for 10 minutes and when i got out. i went downstairs and saw camila eating but she's still half asleep. i hugged her from behind causing her to jump a little.

"come on babe, wake up" i said as i slap her face gently. "okay, i'm awake" she said. "give me that spoon" i said and ate her breakfast. she crossed her arms and pouted. i pecked her lips 3 times until our lips moved in sync. "are you still hungry? baby" i said as i pulled away. "not anymore" she smiled and crashed her lips again on mine. "get ready, were going to school" i said as i stand her up. she hugged me like a koala bear so i carried her upstairs and laid her on my bed. she then got ready.

we made our way to the school. "hey couz!" i greeted ally. "hey" she smiled and greeted me back. "whats up?" i asked leaning beside her locker my hand is intertwined with camila's. "nothing much, we'll be going first, see you at lunch time" she said and walked away with normani. "i'm gonna get my stuff" camila said and proceeded to her locker. i followed her and helped her with her things. "we have the same schedule everyday" she said. i nodded in respond. i then remembered she's a part of the cheering squad now.

"lets go change" she said as she dragged me into the locker room. we entered and i continued infront of my locker she followed me. i still remember our first kiss it happened here. i pinned her onto the lockers and locked her at that position. i kissed her forehead next her nose. i was teasing her i kissed her cheeks and kissed my way to her ears. "do you remember our first kiss?" i whispered at her and nibbled on her ear. she nodded i faced her and i look directly into her eyes. i kissed her passionately and pulled away. i changed into my football jersey and she did the same with her cheerleader outfit

Camila's POV

we were at the locker room. i leaned into the locker beside dinah's and watched her get her jersey. suddenly dinah pinned me into a locker. she started kissing me teasingly. "do you remember our first kiss?" she asked seductively. my breathing hitched but i managed to nod. she faced me sinking me onto her beautiful eyes. she then kissed me passionately i didnt want her to pull away but she did. we then changed and headed into the field

i headed to my fellow cheering squad but dinah followed me. "make sure she doesnt get hurt, or you will" she said with a low voice. "dinah" i said "stop scaring my fellow cheerleaders" i continued because i saw them gulp hard. dinah smirked ang kissed my lips and made her way to the other football players. and started practicing and teaching them skills and techniques. "uhhmm... camila we need to practice" a cheerleader said. i nodded and they started teaching me some jumpings and tumblings. after a few hours of practice i got super tired so i laid on the grass. i felt dinah laid beside me and she used her arm as my pillow i snuggle more into her.

"i still love you even if you stinks" i said kissing her neck. "stop that, i'm showerng with sweats" she said and pushed my head gently away. "i love your scent" i said snuggling my head onto her neck again. she chuckled and she seems like she's looking for something in her pocket.

Writer's POV

hey guys! shout out to my main man Allyanajuwa i'm sorry i cant respond at your comments. and thank you for reading my story . Thank you for all of your votes! love y'all