Chapter 18

*the next day*

Dinah's pov

I woke up just in time to shower and go to school. I wouldn't be driving camila to school today because she texted me she's already there because of her projects. I got to school I heard the cheerleader squad laughing and then, "Look guys, don't ever kick me out of the squad I have myself covered there is some nerd girl in my class that have a crush on me I think her name is ally." Lauren said. That bitch she's going to hurt my cousin. After the practice I called ally.

D- hey couz are you ok?

A- yes what's wrong? Did camila break up with you again?

D- no of course not. I just heard lauren talking to the squad. Look, she's just using you to not get kicked out of the squad.

A- what?! Are you sure??

D- yes I have a plan but don't tell camila.

A- sure. (Sad voice)

My cousin is hurt and lauren is gonna be in trouble. While I'm walking someone hugged me from behind and I thought it was camila so I faced her. But it's lauren. "Hey babe!" She said. "Get off me." I said while pushing her away from me. Then someone shouted " hey get away from her!" And it was camila. Ally and normani is stopping her but she's strong. I rush to her and stop her from hurting lauren. "Hey babe easy she didn't do anything wrong" I said to calm her down. But she just looked at me with her angry face then told ally that she is going home so tell her excuse to the prof.

Camila's pov

lauren is hitting on dinah again! When is she gonna stop. I decided not to talk to dinah until she make lauren To stop flirting with her. I told my mother I'm not going to school for the rest of the week to avoid dinah. And I also told normani and ally not to tell dinah then I put a "for sale" sign infront of our house to stop dinah from going to our house.

Ally's pov

I can't believe she's just using me. Dinah called me and told me the plan. She's going to flirt with lauren until she thinks dinah's inlove with her. Then dinah is going to announce the test for the squad.

Dinah's pov

I can't believe camila is angry at me. But I need lauren to pay for my cousin. It's really hard. The next day camila didn't go to school, but it didnt matter. I started the plan. So the rest of the day at school is flirting with lauren we sat together at lunch we sat together in science lab and all the stupid things. But all day I was thinking of camila I hope she's okay,

Lauren's pov

There is rumors that camila and dinah broke up so dinah finally hitting on me. Camila didn't go to school. She's been absent for three days now. Did she move to another school? But looking at dinah it seems like it doesn't matter. Maybe she knew how much I like her to be mine.

Dinah's pov

The next two days went on flirting and flirting but camila haven't come to school yet so I decided to visit her in her house. But when I came I saw the sign for sale infront of their house. Did they really move? I called her but her phone is dead. I knocked on the door hoping she'll come out.

*knock knock*

someone opened the door, It's sophie, " how may I help you?" She said cutely. "Don't you remember me sophie?" I said while squezing her cheeks. She laughed " Dinah!" She screamed. I saw camila running up to her room. "Can I come in?" I asked sophie. " nope, my sister told me not to let you in." She said sadly. "Why is that?" I said "I don't know" she answered. So I went to my car and I saw camila sitting beside the window in her study table it looks like she's crying. I yelled" camila! Babe!" She looked at me and closed the curtain. She's crying. I have nothing to do so I kicked the for sale sign in their yard.i drove home as fast as I can

Camila's pov

She just visited me in our house. It's been 4 days until I saw her. I really missed her. I heard her drove so fast I hope she's okay.  Then I decided to go to school on monday. It's late so I slept. The next day, it's sunday. I called ally to ask her for the activities they did. I really don't care about the activities I just missed ally and normani and specially dinah. " I will see you soon my jock" i said to myself. It's a long day so I decided to go shopping. When I was strolling in the mall I saw a varsity jacket in dinah's favorite color. So i decided to buy it for her. I wrapped it neatly in a box. I prepared all the thing I'll need for the past activities and for school,

The next day.

It's monday. I got to school and I saw ally and normani." Hey girls" i said, "hey camila we missed you, what have you been up to?" Normani asked. "i just rested for a week that's all." I said. The bell rang. It's dinah's practice so i didn't saw her. I went to my class. I thought it's hard to catch up. But it was a piece of cake because I finished the activity for five minutes. And it's already lunch time. I saw the cafeteria crowded with students. Then I saw lauren holding dinah's hand. " We're officially dating!" Lauren announced. I was shocked as hell. I got through the crowd. I saw dinah and she saw me. I dropped my gift for her and then I ran as fast as I can to reach my house. I got up to my room and cried.

Dinah's pov

Lauren is planning to announce that we're dating it's okay for me because i thought camila isn't going to school. But I saw her cried when she heard the announcement. She dropped something, I came to get it. It's a varsity jacket on my favorite color. I ran to catch camila but she was too fast. I decided to visit her in her house.  I knocked. She opened the door. And slam it on my face I heard her run upstairs and sophie opened the door and let me in. "Thanks cutie!" I thanked sophie for opening the door. I ran up. Her door is locked i knocked on it and called her. " babe please open the door." I hear her crying. "No! Go away!" She screamed. I decided to break her door. But I asked her mother's permission first and it's ok. The door fell down. I ran to camila and hugged her, but she's not letting me. Then she screamed. " Stop it dinah! Are we over? We're not right? I'm confused I don't know What to do!" camila said. "babe, please let me explain." I said while hugging her tight as I can but she's still not letting me. " no stop it. Since lauren announced that you and her are dating i'll just acknowledge it. Forget about me." She said while running to the bathroom, I tried to get there but her mother stopped me. "Maybe it's better for some time away from each other, it's already late you should come home, i'll convince her tomorrow to go to school, you talk there, ok?" Her mother said. "Okay,mam. Thanks". I got home and slept.