Chapter 9

Dinah's POV

i woke up and checked my phone and i got 47 texts and 16 missed call.

"babe, you got home safe?"

"babe"

"hey, you home?"

"dinaaahh"

"jocky"

"dinah jane!"

"dinah jane hansen you better text me right now!"

"baby?"

and so many more... i smiled and laughed a little when i saw her texts. i guess she worried 'cause i didnt text her or call her. so i called her. she didnt answer the first call so i tried again she picks up instantly.

"babe?" she asked worriedly. "hey babe, sorry i didnt text you yesterday i instantly fell asleep when i got home" i said. "did you get some sleep?" i continued. "yep, im taking a shower right now" she said then giggled. "ohh thats why you didnt pick up the first call, ok babe just text me when you're ready im gonna pick you up" i said. "mkay babe bye" she said and ended the call. i took a shower and drove off i waited a block from camila's house so i wont get her to  wait.

i waited for her text.

camila- babe, you ready?

dinah-yep, im on my way :*

camila- be careful :* :D

i knocked on her door. "camila! Dinah's here!" sophie yelled. "hi" i said and smiled at her. "hello" she said then smiled at me. "i'm coming!" camila yelled rushing out of her room. "hey cutie, no need to rush" i told her while fixing her hair. "how come you're so fast?" she asked after kissing my cheek. "uhhmm, lets go?" i said trying to change the subject. "yep" she said with a bright smile. i cupped sophie's cheeks and smiled at her. "lets goo!" camila said while dragging me outside. we entered my car. i got in. "normani and ally are already in school" i said as i start the engine. i drove off and we reached the school.

i opened the door for her to go outside and intertwined my hands with her. i'm wearing my shirt that says "Dinah is the BO$$" its the shirt i use to wear. when i'm wearing that shirt nobody stands in my way. "babe, are you gonna get some stuff from your locker?" i asked her hoping she would say yes. 'cause i told normani and ally to fill it with sweet quotes on sticky notes, some balloons, some chocolates and another couple t-shirt that says "i am the Boss' BO$$" i have it made for her. "yep" she said. we were atanding infront of her locker and she opened it. balloons fell down and its full of sticky notes. "awww babe, you did this?" she asked while turning to me and putting her arms around my neck. "yep!" i said proud while relaxing my hands on her waist.

she took one of the sticky notes and read it.

"i will stop loving you, when an apple grows on a mango tree, on the 30th of February" she said as she read it.

"i came up with that" i said. "how can you be so sweet?" she asked me and smashed her lips into mine. i kissed her back. we broke the kiss and looked into each others eye deeply. "you're so cute" she said. "not as cute as you" i said then leaned in we make out for like 2 minutes. "hey!, stop it get a room" i was about to get angry but i realized that it was ally's so we broke the kiss. i peck her lips softly. "hey ally-cat" i said. "thank you" i mouthed her. she nodded. "camila, get change we're gonna play dodgeball first" ally said. "awww i hate dodgeballs!" camila said and hugged me. "its okay babe, you're gonna be fine" i said trying to cheer her up. "sorry i wont be there to protect to you babe, i need to practice" i continued. "its okay" she said and pecked my lips. "lets go change?" camila said and walked away with ally and normani. i procees to the locker room and changed.

Camila's POV

we played dodgeball and i got tired so i decided to take a rest. i was drinking from my jug when lauren's group came. ariana, selena and lauren all of them are handling two dodgeballs. "you should really stay away from dinah" lauren said calmly. "why dont you tell her to stay away from me? ohh i guess we love each other" i said then smirk "i warned you, girls now" lauren said. they suddenly hit me with dodgeballs which made me run to the locker room. i stayed there and cried. i heard someone coming "hey babe are you alright???" a very familiar voice said. i looked up and it was Dinah. i hugged her like i dont ever want to let go. "hey, hey,hey, relax babe what happened" she said as she wraps me in her arms.

"who did this to you?? you have so many bruises??" she said anger is present in her voice. "no one" i said as i look at her eyes. "come on, i'll take you home" she said. she carried me into her car and she drove off.