Chapter 41

HEY GUYS!! I DONT KNOW IF THIA WILL WORK OR NOT BECAUSE THIS APP SAID MY CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED AND NOW I CANT SEE IT. I HATE THIS PROBLEM. BUT I'LL DO MY BEST TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN A WHILE

————————

Dinah's POV

i woke up not wanting to get up from my bed because i'm leaving today for four days well actually just three. i'm just going to use this vacation to plan for our perfect anniversary also to have fun with my family. i was in deep thoughts as i stare at the perfection in my arms. she had her head resting on my chest as she let out cute little snores thats barely hearable. i just dont want to get up but i need to. i peppered her face with kisses and finally kissed her lips after a few seconds she kissed back smiling at the kiss and pulling my neck closer to her so she can deepen it. we pulled away when air was needed. "i could get use to that everyday of my life" she said pecking my lips. "me too" i said and smiled. "But, i have to go Cami" with that said her smiled turned into a frown. "dont worry babe, its just for four days, its not gonna be that bad, and i'll text and call you all day" i said trying to cheer her up ang glad that it was a little success because i can still see sadness in her eyes as she smiles.

"when are you leaving?" she asked resting her head back to my chest as she shapes circle on my bare stomach. "tomorrow" i said sweetly and i felt her smile into my skin. "so... what do you wanna do in that 24 hours" i asked as i gently rubbed her back. she shifted and straddled me. "i think cuddling, watching and eating ice cream sounds perfect" she said. i playfully rubbed my chin like i was making up my mind and i let out a sigh. "okay fine" i said nonchalantly. i regretted that action as i saw her face dropped. "i want to do something different" you said and she just nodded. i had the perfect idea in my mind. i got up from the bed and tugged her arms gently as she got up. she had her face down and when i lifted her chin up with my hand gently i saw it was full of sadness and i thought that minute she would cry. so i kissed her sweetly pouring my emotions through the kiss as i wrapped my arms around her waist she did the same at my neck pulling me closer.  we pulled away because air was an issue. "right now babe, i need you to get ready and wear something comfortable, okay?" i asked as i rest my forehead against hers and pecked her lips one more time. she nodded with a slight smile. after that i texted ally right away.

D- dinah

A- ally

D- "hey ally-cat can i ask you a favor, its just i'm leaving camila for four days to hang out with you and normani and i wanted to do something special"

A- sure D, what is it? :D

D- i'm kinda planning a picnic with her on the beach on our private area

A- awww thats so sweet, so you need a blanket, pizza and my laptop?

D- yup, thanks couz youre the best love ya lots! :*

A- no problem couz! it'll be ready in about half an hour, love ya too :*

after a few minutes i went upstairs also to change. camila came out of the bedroom and she's wearing a high waisted shorts and a crop top with a her blue vans even just as simple as that she looked beautiful. "you ready?" i asked she nodded intertwining your hands. "lets go then" i said as you opened the door and locked it. camila went in the direction where my car is but i stopped her. she looked at me confused "we're gonna take a walk" i said and she smiled. we were just walking and talking about things until we reached the beach and i handed her a blindfold. "seriously, do i have too?" she asked with a cute pout. "yes" i said firmly and she nodded with that said i wrapped the blindfold around her eyes carefully and i carried her bridal style making her scream and giggle at the same time which is adorably cute.

i walked through the hideout me and ally created and i saw everything was ready and its wonderful. 'thanks ally!' i shouted at myself. i put her down "dont take it off yet" i said as i settle the video cam in a not so far away distance. "okay, take it off now" i said and she complied. she looked around wide eyes before turning around and giving a bone crushing hug and crashes her lips forcefully on mine immediately kissed back and pulled her closer to me. i lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and i gently made my way to the video cam to turn it around incase something happens ;). i then softly laid her on the blanket by the grass my lips never leaving hers. i pulled away and latched my lips to her neck biting, sucking and nibling her soft skin my hands travelling up amd down to her sides. i tugged on the hem of her top begging her to take it off. she stretched her arms signaling for me to pull it up. and saw her wearing a semi bikini type bra i was drooling over her and i started leaving open mouthed kisses on her bare chest. i pulled away and reached for my shirt taking it off. and immediately kissing her skin making her moan softly. i latched my lips against her again in a impressive amount of force. as my hands gently made their way to unbotton her jeans. she lifted it up which made it easier fot me to take it off. i pulled away to look at the view under me. she's wearing a matching semi bikini underwears (if that existed). i looked back at her lips and i saw her smirking. i was gonna lean in again but she swiftly switched our position. she kissed me forcefully and she does the same thing i did to her she unbottuned my shorts and took it off. i looked at her and i saw a mischievous grin. i know that smile she's only gonna use that smile if she had something in her mind. "wha-" before i could finish my sentence she quickly stood up and ran to the seashore making me chuckle and i shaked my head in disbelief 'fucking tease' i said to myself as i got up and ran to her. i quickly catched up to her and gently but firmly wrapped my arms around her waist (if thats even possible hahaha :D). "how did you run that fast?" she asked as she stopped laughing and relaxed in my embrace. "you forgot one thing babe" i said kissing jer bare shoulder. "what?" she asked confused. "i'm the football captain" i said as i chuckle. she pulled away a little to look at me. "i cant believe i forgot that" she said laughing. "no worries" i said and i turned her around. "wanna cuddle, eat and watch a movie before going for a swim?" i said as i kissed her lips sweetly. "hmmmm, that sounds perfect" she said at the kiss with that i picked her up again and made my way through our private place turning off the video cam for good. and we cuddled on the picnic blanket eating pizza and ice cream watching adam sandler's '50 first date' and it was awesome.

——————————————

WRITER'S LETTER

HEY GUYS I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING REALLY LATE OUR BAZAAR JUST ENDED AND NEXT WEEK IS OUR QUARTERLY TEST SO I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA BE BUSY AS HECK BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN. AND I THINK I'M GONNA MAKE A NEW STORY. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF ITS CONFIRMED LOVE Y'ALL A LOTS! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! AMD I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!! AND THIS 'RESEND YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION' IS KILLING ME AND IT WONT LET ME PUBLISH I'M GONNA DO MY BEST TO PUBLISH IT RIGHT NOW! LAV YAH!!