- 10 -

- zayn -

I kept scrolling through her page, my eyes scanning every detail of her face. I could still remember waking up next to her, it was amazing, the feeling unbelievable.

Even though we barely knew each other, the way her skin glowed and felt gave me a shot of euphoria. It was all incredible, up until my phone began to blow up and I had to escape, all because of the business.

"Zayn!?" Snapping me out of my trance, I felt a hit to the back of my head, the pillow tumbling down besides me. "Zayn!"

Quickly locking my phone, I turn to look over my head, immediately annoyed at the presence of Waliyha and Doniya.

"Where has your head been?" Doniya asked, coming around the sofa and sitting across from me. "Is it that Astor girl again?"

"Ugh, I don't like her." Waliyha huffed, sitting besides her sister and rolling her eyes. "I bumped into her, such a b."

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask, ignoring their comments and sitting up. I glance down at the papers, internally screaming. "Is it business? Today's the first day of my vacation-"

"Just need a signature." Doniya cuts me off, sliding the papers to me with a pen. I look down at them and then up at my sisters, raising an eyebrow. "It's just stating that you agree to give your Bradford flat to Waliyha."

I sigh, grabbing the pen and beginning to sign where there was an 'X'. Sliding the papers and pen back, I turn to Waliyha. "You better not throw parties."

"Or what?" She smirked, obviously taunting me. "It's not like I'll be spending the night with someone."

Doniya laughed, clearly finding it funny that our little sister was acting like a brat. I glare back at Waliyha, "What are you trying to say?"

They both shared a look, Doniya exploding into a fit of laughter, almost falling off the couch. I huff, bothered that they knew something I didn't and it made me anxious.

"Haven't you seen the articles, Z?" Waliyha asks, stopping her laughter to wipe away her 'tears'. "You two were everywhere a couple of weeks ago. Lucky it wasn't anything bad or else you would of heard from dad."

"But Ben never told me anything." I stated, trying to remember the last time my manager bitched at me. "You two sure?"

"Hundred percent." Doniya nodded, already standing up and beginning to walk away. Before she left the room, she gave my head a pat and ruffled my hair. "Check them out if you don't believe us."

Taking my phone out, I went to the Safari app and typed my name. Waliyha sat in front of me with her eyes on me, I could feel her examining me.

"Do you need something?" I mutter, taking my eyes off the loading page and up to my sister. She looked to be in a dilemma, like she was arguing with herself mentally. "Spit it out, Waliyha."

"Why did you and Gigi broke up?" She finally says, sitting at the edge and breaking out of her mental argument. "I thought she was the one."

My heart fell, all blood rushing to my head and making it throb. Her question was one she asked half a year ago, it made me lie to her and I knew she knew that.

Why did I break up with Gigi?

"Why are you asking that?" I ask, my voice weak, which made me shudder. I close my eyes, trying to control my emotions. "It's a stupid thing to say."

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide and filled with hurt. "I-I just miss her."

I let out a mocking laugh, my defensive wall going up. "You said that about my last girlfriend."

"So did you." She snapped back, "You screamed it to the world that Perrie was the one, your true love! Hell, you even got engaged to her! Poor thing, I still feel for her."

At the mention of the other blonde, the pressure in my body became overwhelming. It hurt my heart to hear her name, my mind immediately painting a picture of the beautiful blonde.

"If you feel for her, why don't you go and marry her yourself!?" I snap back, locking my phone and shoving it inside my pants pocket. "Let that go, I did."

"Whatever, Zayn." Waliyha huffs, "Either way, we already placed a bet on how long you're going to last with Astor. I said three months before you cheat."

Her comments made my blood boil, but I knew better than to react. I got off the sofa, flicking her as I walked out of the room. Once I was out of sight, the tears I had been holding back spilled. My body shook in anger.

But some part of me knew she was right, I was unloyal. Perrie Edwards had been the best thing to happen to me, she taught me so much. But the others never knew at how much fault Perrie was, she also hurt me.

Throwing my clothes off to the hamper, I slip on some boxers and grabbed my headphones and phone. Jogging out of the hotel room and down to the gym, I even took the stairs.

I was mad, furious. I had so much in my mind, Arabella Astor was one of the many things. She was nothing like Perrie or Gigi, she was not so different either. As soon as I saw her in the club dancing, I knew she'd be a good fuck. And when she proved me right, she also proved me that she was more than a good fuck.

When I was running out, I got the chance to peek around her flat. She had a lot of stuff I never expected from her: a stack of cds raging from country music to rock to pop, photographs of her and friends and family hung all around, fairy lights and pillows everywhere, paintings here and there, and the most shocking was the little plant of marijuana.

Once I was inside the gym, I sat in the locker room to look over the articles. Many of them making exaggerations of what really happen.

ARABELLA ASTOR and ZAYN MALIK seen sneaking to her apartment!

ARABELLA ASTOR, HEIRESS of Astor Empire, spotted making out with ZAYN MALIK, New York's CEO of Malik Corporations.

Chicago's bad girl, ARABELLA ASTOR, entering her apartment with her ex's look-alike, ZAYN MALIK.

ZAYN MALIK walking out of ARABELLA ASTOR's apartment with same clothes as the previous night.

Sorry, YOUNES, ARABELLA ASTOR has moved on.

-