- 52 -

- arabella -

Pacing in the room, I took a seat at the edge of the bed, waiting for Zayn to walk out the bathroom. It had been two days since my slip up and we haven't talked about it. We weren't awkward, it was like it never happened.

Right now we were picking up my family from the airport, they were here for the reveal thrown by Doniya. Since Olly's business was here, he would drive here when the day came.

"Ready, doll?" He asked walking out while still styling his hair. I stood up and nodded, taking my bag with me to cover my stomach up and following him out. "Are you excited to see Regina? Or Sammy?"

I shrug, not too excited to see them but nervous. "I'm a tad nervous."

He chuckled and we walked down the stairs in silence, his hand finding mine and intertwining our fingers. We passed by Waliyha, who was on the phone and had a notebook in front of her, and Safaa, who was wearing her headphones.

"Oi, mum said that you should drive them directly to the guest house to have them settle first." Safaa jumped up when she saw us, leaning over the couch and taking her headphones off. "Got it?"

Giving her a thumbs up, we went out and to his Land Rover. One of their drivers on a second Land Rover behind us, my family was a bit big.

"What about your friends?" Zayn asks turning the radio down, "How many of them are going to come?"

"Samuel is in charge of that." I cleared my throat, turning a bit on my seat to turn to him. The hand I was holding onto before was back in my hand, the warmth keeping my cold ones warm. "I think its just the closest, who aren't a lot. Maybe ten? Not a lot."

He chuckled, turning to glance at me and shaking his head. "Doll, my only good friends are the sons of my dad's colleagues."

"Well, then I don't feel so bad about being a loser." I say, rubbing his hand and resting it on my thigh. "Do you think Kiwi will be popular?"

"Don't want her or him to be." He shakes his head, now serious. "Doniya was popular and a lot of people talked a lot of shit-at least that's what Waliyha and Louis' sisters told me."

I nod, sitting up in my seat. "Regina and Tabby were quite popular at our private school. They thought I was the same, but with my resting-bitch face, people wouldn't talk to me."

"Is that so?" Zayn asked, squeezing my thigh and stopping at a red light. Turning his body to me, he leaned in and gave my cheek a peck, chuckling when I sank and looked away from him. "I don't believe you. Have you seen those likes on Instagram? Or your followers?"

I laugh mockingly, "More than half of those people are hypocrites. Once they found out that my father was actually an Astor and not the owner of the corner store."

"They thought you and your siblings were owners of a corner store?" Zayn asked with a small chuckle, his hand going further up my thigh when I didn't replied. "That isn't bad. That poor guy had a good business!"

"Yeah." I almost snorted, finally turning to look at him. "A business of selling drugs."

He laughed along with me, shaking his head and slowing down when the busy streets to the airport showed up. We headed to our terminal and headed straight to the underground, a parking lot made specially for the rich.

"Their plane arrived ten minutes ago, so they should be out here soon." I say as we parked the car and got to the elevator, my purse in front of my stomach as Zayn intertwined our fingers again. "Do you think paps have found out by now? That they're coming here?"

He cleared his throat, giving my forehead a kiss as the doors opened. "I think they already found out."

Looking to our left, I saw the massive glass window with a few people, some with professional cameras and other with phones.

I held on tighter to Zayn's hand, trying to hide myself with his body. We stood in front of the large doors, waiting for them to open up. I turned to Zayn, "I think I'm going to puke."

"Do you want to go to the bathroom?" He asked, looking down at me in concern. His eyes examined me, "Are you okay? Is it the baby?"

Shaking my head at him, I had no time to respond when the doors opened and loud chatter was heard. My family was finally here.

"Bella!" Julian was the one to scream, jogging and setting his bags down to hug me. I squeezed him, swaying side to side as he gave my head a kiss. "I already placed a bet with Daniel and Lucas on what Kiwi will be."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "But you know...?"

Julian just smirked, winking and laughing as I punched his arm. Regina was the second one to greet me, "Aren't you excited to see us?"

"Always." I smile, pulling away from her hug. She moved my purse, laying a hand on my belly and rubbing it. "It's bigger isn't it?"

"Yes." She smiles, "Hi, Zayn!"

"Hi, mija, how are you?" Mom asks coming to me, hugging me briefly before looking down at my belly. "Getting bigger, I see."

Then came dad, giving me a short hug with no words and a wave to Zayn, he then carried on to push the cart of luggage. Samuel came out jogging, his tired face turning bright when he saw me.

"Sammy!" I yell with my arms open, he hugged me and twirled me around, our laughter melting as he set me on the ground. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed you!"

He rubbed my belly and nodded, looking at me with a guilty look as a new voice came to my earshot. Her wild curls letting me know who it really was, "Hi, Bella."

-