- 44 -

- arabella -

The Arabella Astor Quiz
VOGUE

"Hello," Starting the video off, Arabella waves at the camera. "I'm Arabella Astor."

"And I'm Zayn Malik." Zayn waved as well.

"And he's going to take the Arabella Astor quiz!" Exclaiming back, Arabella giggled when Zayn poked her. Shuffling the cards, she looked down at the first one. "When is my birthday?"

Zayn rolled his eyes, "This is easy already. June sixteen."

"Good." Arabella nods, "Name the department I will be taking over."

"The financial department." Zayn replied, smirking to himself. "Next."

"He's getting cocky!" Arabella exclaimed, laughing when his cheeks tinted a bit pink. Reading the next card, she smirked. "What are my parents full names?"

"Really?" He asked back, his smirk only widening. "Emilio and Penelope Astor."

Arabella gave a thumbs up, she readjusted herself in the chair. "What is one insect that I absolutely despite?"

"From the many that there are?" Zayn asked back, laughing when she nudge him. He bit his lip down, trying to remember if she had told him this information in one of their late night conversations. "Either a bee or a worm... don't know which one."

"Pick one." Arabella says, licking her lips from keeping herself from smirking.

"Oh come on!" Zayn exclaimed, chuckling a bit at her. "Fine. A worm."

Arabella sighed, her shoulders slumping as she nodded back. "Yep." Looking back down at the card, she sighed again. "What is my absolute favorite artist?"

"The Weeknd." Zayn answered immediately, winking at her as she laughed. "Keep them coming, doll."

"Okay, last one." Arabella said, "What are the names of the horses in our sanctuary?"

His smirk fell, he straighten up and gave her a look. "I've never been there, Arabella!"

"Oh come on." Arabella laughed, leaning back and putting a hand on her bump. "I told you about it. At least name one."

"You told me about it, but never took me there." Zayn repeated, shaking his head at her. "At least a hint."

Rolling her eyes again, she hummed to herself before nodding. "Fine. Um...it's a type of color that's my favorite."

Zayn sat in his chair, really putting a thought about the name. "Favorite color is purple... another name...?"

"Yes." Arabella smiles, "Can be a name too."

Snapping his fingers, he grinned. "Violet!"

When Arabella nodded, he jumped out of his chair, jumping and cheering. He then went to her, kissing her stomach.

"I got it!" Zayn yelled, "I'm amazing."

Arabella ran her hands through his hair, letting him rest his head on her belly as she looked at the camera. "There you have it, Zayn Malik does know me."

-