- 62 -

- arabella -

"I don't like that one, it smells bad." I say pointing to a flower pot, scrunching my nose as I got a whiff of it. "It's very...strong."

Zayn frowned a little from besides, "Doll, you haven't even smelt it yet."

"I can smell it from here." I state back, walking away from it to a cart of sunflowers. Zayn stood behind me, placing a hand on my bump as he picked up a flower, sniffing it. "Lemme give it a sniff!"

He put up, letting me take in the scent-it was fresh and not overpowering, kinda smelled like a daisy. Smiling as I pulled back, he raised an eyebrow at me. "Well? What do you think?"

"I love them." I say, grinning and then feeling something in my stomach-a small, sharp pain. Looking down, I lift the shirt up and saw a small bump form. "Zayn! Oh my, God!"

Taking his hand and almost screaming in joy, she pressed his hand down on her tummy, examining his face lit up when the baby moved again.

"Did she-?" Zayn asked speechless, mouth ajar slightly. Biting down on my lip, I nod as I felt tears forming. "That-oh, fuck, that felt weird!"

I scoff, hitting his chest as he chuckles, putting both hands on my belly. "That's your baby moving, Z."

"Sunflowers it is." He mumbled back, more to himself as he whipped around and gave began to ask for them. "Anything else, doll?"

I shook my head, grinning at him as I walk down the cart, stopping at the end and looking at the graffiti on the garage door.

"That's really cool." I commented once I felt Zayn besides me, bouquet of sunflowers in hand. Feeling another jab, I look down at my belly, rubbing it softly. "Do you like the smell of flowers, baby girl?"

"Let me take a picture." Zayn exclaimed, taking a step back and beginning to snap away. He told me how to pose and even gave me the bouquet, his silly banter making me laugh. "Wow."

"What?" I ask after calming down from the laughter, putting a hand under my belly and going to stand besides him. I leaned my chin on his shoulder and tip toed up. "I look so crusty...in HD too! Great!"

Zayn put an arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his body and kissing the tip of my nose. "Hey! You're my beautiful doll. You're nothing but fucking perfection."

Feeling my face become hot, I push his face away from mine and laugh. "Stop being such a cliche, Zayn!"

"That's what I live for, baby doll!" He exclaimed back, laughing when I tried to push him, but failing. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look today?"

"Mm, you might have," I say, shrugging. "but I forgot." Kissing his cheek, he grinned as he pulled me back to his side. "Zayn!"

His fingers dug into my side, making me squirm into his hold. "You look beautiful, Arabella."

"I know." I say jokingly back, blowing him a kiss and continuing to walk down the market. He caught up, his hand intertwining with my own. "Can we get something to eat? I'm getting hungry."

Zayn nodded back, squeezing my hand and pulling us faster. "I think I found a name for her."

"Oh yeah?" I ask back, surprised he had settled on one name-out of the hundreds he had taught about. He nodded back, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Well?"

"No, not that easy." He tells me, letting out a small laugh when I bump my hip to his. Stopping in front of a sandwich cart, "Do you think this sandwich place has the jelly your sandwich had? The one in Chicago?"

I frown, shaking my head. "That's a one of a kind jelly sandwich place." Laughing at his frown, I gave his hand a squeeze and gave a kiss to his cheek. "Lucky for you, I have a friend who knows it."

"Oh really?" His voice is low and raspy, his hand leaving mine and going for my butt under the oversized denim jacket. "Do you think you could show me something else?"

Hitting his chest, I took out my wallet and stepped up the line, ordering ourselves some chicken sandwiches with a juice.

"You're gross." I tell him, taking my juice and thanking the person. "Why are you gross and horny all the time?"

He scoffed, taking his hands off of me and crossing them across his chest. "I don't know. I guess I can't help myself."

"Yeah, I know." I scoff, moving with him to aside to wait for our sandwiches. "If you tell me the name, I'll give you the jelly...and whatever you want."

He looked like he was debating inside his head, it took him as long as it took the workers to do our sandwiches to answer me.

"Yeah." Zayn mumble, taking his drink and sandwich from me. "No thanks."

-

bellaastor Went out to the market with my favorite boy & our sunflower gave us her first kicks💕💕🌻💕💕

Liked by bellahadid, asaprocky, waliyha.malik, and 381,927,331 others

View all 582,916 comments

username YSL??? Did Harry gifted that to him?

username Aw, she looks so happy

username That happiness can defeat the evil on the wall

waliyah.malik My two sunflowers💛💛

username That smile!!! I love my favorites making each other happy

username Kiwi kicked!!!😍

username HER FAVORITE BOY. Are they dating? Officially?

username This is the happiness I need in my life

reginaastor Baby Malik is kicking now!? Omw there!!🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

username Kiwi kicking is making me cry

username I want Zayn to give me a baby😭😭😭😭

username Seems like Zayn makes her happy

sammyastor That's my fucking jacket

-