- 66 -

- arabella -

bellaastor My happiness

Liked by luckybluesmith, kyliejenner, isabella, and 1,927,527 others

View all 561,618 comments

username This is so beautiful!!!!

username Okay, but who else wants a Malik baby!?!??

username Where tf does she get those cute bikinis from???

haileybieber My cute baby☺️

username ESO MAMONAA

username Why does she look cuter pregnant than when she wasn't?????

username This shit be cute asf

isabella LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Throwing the brush down, I wiggle my wrist around a bit to let out a bit of tension. Looking over at Zayn, I raise an eyebrow and looked at his canvas. "What is that?"

He looked at his canvas, also dropping the brush and pushing the canvas back to look at it. His head tilted, cheeks redden a bit from sitting under the sun for almost an hour.

"I...don't know." He shrugged, continuing to tilt his head to find its shape. Turning to me, he reached for a piece of watermelon and put his canvas aside, looking at my own canvas. "What'd you paint?"

"Two little angels." I grin back, looking at my blue canvas with two cherubs flying naked. "Should we go inside now? I'm getting kind of warm."

Starting to clean up our supplies, Harry and Niall came running, towels in hands. "We're going skinny dipping!" Niall yelled as they dropped their towels near us and beginning to undress. "Look away, Bella."

Rolling my eyes, I picked up the picnic basket and gave them my back. Leaving Zayn to pick up the rest, I hurry back inside, wanting to pee.

Dropping the basket on the porch and almost running the rest of the way inside, I got to the bathroom and went immediately to the toilet. Sighing and relaxing on the seat as I began to pee, I put a small stool under my feet and leaned on my knees.

This is what relaxation feels like, huh?

Singing to myself lowly, I sat there for another minute, just incase anymore pee decided to come out of me. Before I could wipe myself, a loud gasp and a laugh interrupted me.

"Bloody shit. Sorry!" A pretty girl yelled, taking the knob of the door and slamming the door closed. Through the closed door, she yelled again. "I didn't see anything, I swear!"

"Its okay." I sigh to myself, wiping myself and then washing my hands. Going to open the door, she was joined by who I remembered to be Gemma—Harry's sister. "Hi, Gemma."

"Aw, look at the belly!" She exclaimed, looking at me with a questioning look. I nod, a squeal coming out of her as she placed her hands on my bump. "Look, Fizz."

"You can touch it too." I smile at 'Fizz', turning a bit to let her touch it. Now two pairs of hands on my belly were rubbing it, which I didn't complained about. "I'm Arabella."

"I've heard lots from you." She says smiling back, taking her hands off the belly and standing back. "I'm Louis' sister, Fizzy."

"We're about to have dinner." Gemma finally snaps out of the bump, rubbing it one last time before straightening up. "Come. You've got to meet Sophia! And Lou!"

Taking my hand, she dragged me away from the bathroom and to the dinning room. The kitchen and dining room were full of people, all running around in different conversations. Zayn was also here by now.

"Doll," He says as he sees me, taking my hand and walking me to a blonde attending a toddler. "this is our close friend, Lou. That's baby Lux, her daughter."

"Hi." Lou greets me, standing the toddler up on the chair. "Nice to finally meet you. Heard you're having a girl, huh?" I nod back, glancing down at the toddler crying. "Good luck with that."

I laugh back, "Thanks."

I've gotten used to babies. I did carried and took care of Julian and Olly's daughters.

Eleanor and Lottie yelled as they walked to the table with their arms raised, pizza fresh out the oven over their heads. They set it down just in time for the rest to walk inside.

"Everyone sit. Please." Eleanor called out, being at the head of the table. People scrambled around, getting their plates and looking up at her. "In just two short days, we will be celebrating Christmas, I hope everyone brought their white elephant gift."

There were various mutters of agreement, which brought a smile to Eleanor's face.

"Now, this year we have a new member to the gang—well, technically two in one." She continues, going to point at me and laughing with the rest. "Let's welcome her and we shall begin to feast!"

Cheers went around the table, all before hands attacked the pizzas in the middle of the table along with the buffalo wings and nachos.

It amazed me how good everything looked and how fast they had it all cooked. Before we could start eating, they raised their glasses and beers—my choice was just lemonade.

Liam raised his slightly higher, yelling out before the rest did in unison. "To Arabella and kiwi!"

a/n :
i want to apologize for the lack of updates & also thank you all for continuing to read the book💖💖💖 means a lot to me—truly😌thank you much!!!!

[ i hope all of you are well & healthy as well as your family & friends ]

[ let's support our brothers & sisters who had been taken from us by the hands of cops✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 ]
#BLM