- 13 -

- arabella -

astorbella 💤exhausted💤

Liked by elsahosk, maiamitchell, lottiehadid, and 728,081 others

View all 42,918 comments

username Lmfao @ every1 who is just finding out she hooked up with zayn😂😂

username Gigi threw shade at her & this is all she posts

username Everyone is shook

username From fucking your friends man?

username Bella, clear up your name doll

username Why is everyone calling her a slut? Zigi were over!!!

username But isn't like... Bella Astor bffs with Bella Hadid...?

maiamitchell 😍😍😍😍😍

username Can she get a break? This girl is getting a whole ass business at the age of 21!!

username Slut shaming isn't new for this 'Bad Girl' so why defend her??

username I met her once, she was nice

username Its sad how she gets all the hate when Zayn is the one to blame for

username @ zayn

-

Looking at myself in my mirror, I began to now noticed how my body was slightly changing. My boobs were a bit more perky, face a bit more round, my thighs a bit more bigger, and my stomach definitely a lot more swollen.

I was starting to show, which was bad and good. It meant the baby was growing and developing as he/she should be. And bad because that meant telling my parents and Regina.

Putting some clothes back on, I shrug off everything that was starting to go through my mind.

Today was the day that I was going to tell Zayn Malik about the possibility of us becoming parents. For all I know, I might've fucked some other guy and I'm blaming Zayn Malik for it all.

Getting my purse, I make sure everything was in there before I left my apartment, locking the door and going to the elevator. Although I would of liked to meet Zayn Malik, I had to go through his friend first.

I grabbed a cab, telling him the restaurant and pulling my phone out. Opening up my Instagram, I messaged Niall Horan through it that I was ten minutes away.

Niall Horan was very persistent on having my number, and then I found out why. The idiots placed a bet on who got to get my number first. So to make it better, I decided to meet up for dinner with Niall Horan. Immediately after my text was sent, he replied with a 'I'm at the back. Tell hostess my name.'.

Rolling my eyes at him, I looked outside to distract me. The streets were busy as always, people running around and drivers doing whatever the hell they wanted to do.

Looking down at my stomach, I felt relieved when I saw that my Justin Bieber's 'Purpose' tour t-shirt was doing a good job at covering it.

"Here it is." The driver snapped me out, looking over his shoulder. "It'll be ten twenty five."

Taking out a ten dollar bill and a one, I slammed it to his opened hand and got out, shaking my head at his snappy attitude. Walking into the Italian restaurant, I smiled at the hostess. "Niall Horan."

She nodded, grabbing a menu and telling me to follow her. We walked down to the back, the few people who were also back here were all old dudes with younger girls.

"Miss. Arabella!" Niall grinned, almost yelling out my name as he got up. Extending his hand, I shook it and thanked the hostess. "Lovely seeing ya again, love."

"Likewise." I nod, taking off the long, black coat-for fashion sense- and setting it behind my chair. I took a seat, also setting my purse on the chair beside mine. "How have you been?"

"Sorry I started without you," He apologized for the mozzarella sticks, grinning and making the atmosphere light. "I'm a hungry guy! And great, the city has something new everyday."

"It does." I agree, I myself discover something when I get out of my hiding. Scanning the menu, I almost drooled at all the delicious plates. "Have you ordered something else other than the appetizer?"

He shook his head, waving a waiter over and beginning to order his beverage and entree. When I felt eyes on me, I asked for a pink lemonade and the classic chicken alfredo.

"Thanks for meeting me." I say, finally getting a good look at the boy. He was attractive, his smile the most attractive feature. "How much longer are you guys staying?"

"Erm, well I'm flying out to LA for another partnership there. Liam is going back to the UK," He named off, counting with his fingers as if he would forget how many friends he had here. "Tommo is flying to Aussie for God knows what, and Harry and Z will be going to New York."

Oh no, Zayn Malik is leaving my state.

"Cool." I mutter, feeling my hands beginning to sweat and my leg beginning to bounce. I wanted to tell him, he seemed trustworthy. "My dad is going to give me the business once I'm twenty-four."

Niall leaned in, "Oh yeah? You excited?"

"Honestly?" I raised an eyebrow at him, wanting to test him. If he gave me a snobby replied, then I won't tell him. "Not really."

He chuckled, "I know. I hate it too, but hey, not everything is so bad!"

Leaning back in my chair, his response made me exhaled. He is trustworthy.

"Why?" I ask, finally building the courage to reach forward for a mozzarella stick. "Your business isn't as bad as mine. Plus, I got the financials building-I hate numbers!"

Our drinks finally arrived and then a minute later our food, it was like heaven for this guy.

"Oh, babe, having a wine company isn't all we do." He chuckled, beginning to dig in immediately. "I'm in charge of the properties our winery are located and its workers."

Maybe I should make Niall my baby daddy.

He rambled on and on about problems he had to solved, all while eating. It was amazing how he was still alive, many people would of choked, but not him.

"Niall, I need a favor." I finally say, cutting his rambling off and giving him a serious look. He gulped his food, setting his utensils down and drinking his beer, eyes wide with curiosity. "I need to contact Zayn Malik because... well because we hooked up and I might be pregnant."

He nodded slowly, maybe his mind was running a million miles per hour trying to digest it or judging me. I mean, if some random girl came to dinner with me and told me that she was pregnant by my brother or my guy friends, I would questioned her and judge her a little.

"Okay." He chirps, taking his phone out and beginning to mess with it. I sat a bit shocked, relief washing over me. "Ready?"

Here I come Zayn Malik.

-