- 37 -

- arabella -

"Zayn." I sigh, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I looked around the dark room, noticing that the only source of light was coming from a small lamp in the corner and the moonlight outside. "Zayn?"

He was no where in sight, it made me panic a little. Getting up and fixing the small dress, I hugged myself as I walked to the double doors, opening one to peek my head outside.

There were still a few people, most of them moving fast as if to wanting to go home. I furrow my eyebrows, looking over at the desk where his assistant wasn't in sight.

Mmh, that's weird.

Walking out, I took a look at the time on the clock on the assistants desk, surprised that it was just around seven.

Licking my lips and continuing my walk, the halls a little too cold for my liking. Stopping in front of a glass door, I took a peek inside and saw Zayn, Harry, and two other girls.

Relief wash over me, so before they could notice, I quickly turned around and walked away. Once I was in the office, I grabbed my phone, posting up a new picture on Instagram and then liking a few of my friends.

Just as I was about to get up and walk around, the door opened and in walked Zayn and Harry. They were discussing something quietly, both pointing at the paper Zayn was holding.

"And-fuck, Arabella!" Zayn exclaimed as he looked up, eyes widen and a hand in his heart. "You scared the shit outta me."

Harry chuckled, turning the lights on. I waved back, smiling and standing up. "Sorry."

"We can discuss this later, Z." Harry said, clasping a hand onto Zayn's shoulder. They both shared a look, then Harry turned back to me and waved. "See you tomorrow, Bella."

"Bye, Harry." I waved at him, watching him leave the room. Once he was gone, Zayn walked forward and took a seat next to me, putting the papers on his other side as he threw his head back. "What's wrong?"

He looked tense, "Someone is taking money from the company."

Feeling my heart drop, I knew exactly how he felt. It was an awful feeling knowing that someone you once trusted was stealing from you, it had happened with my father.

"Do you know who it is?" I ask softly, placing my hand on his knee to keep it from bouncing, it was making me nauseous. "You should press charges."

"I have an idea," He nodded, his eyes falling on my knee before looking back up at me. "I just don't have enough evidence."

Giving him a sad smile, I rubbed his leg, resting my head on his shoulder. He seemed to relax a little, my actions minimal and getting that reaction from him made me smile. Then I saw his bulge, it seemed to have gotten bigger.

Is my rubbing getting him excited?

Licking my lips and looking back up at him, his head was tilted back, his lips parted as his chest rose and fell slowly.

"How can I help you relax?" Deciding on becoming a good baby mama, I let my hand travel further up his leg. "Zayn?"