- 34 -

- arabella -

Waking up to be snuggled into my sheets, I groaned to my self as I began to stretch, some bones cracking as I did so.

How long have I been asleep for?

Standing up, I look down at my clothes, noticing that I wasn't wearing jeans and just my shirt and bra.

Mmh, weird.

I head over to the bathroom, opening it and beginning to pee. Relief flew over my body, my stomach wasn't feeling as bad as it was.

After cleaning myself and flushing and washing my hands, I turned off the lights and headed back to my bed, taking off my bra in the process. It looked dark outside, so maybe it was night time.

Just as I lay down, my body froze when an arm landed on my chest. Feeling my breathing hitched, I began to mumble a small prayer.

Please don't let it be a stranger. Please don't let it be a stranger. Please don't let it be a stranger.

After repeating the same sentence twenty times, I look over, seeing the cute boy sleeping peacefully away.

Good.

It was Zayn, his lips were in a pout and he was laying on his stomach, his arms extending to his sides and his legs beginning to tangle in mine. I relaxed against his side, continuing to look at him.

His face was completely handsome, it was shaped well. In other words, he was my very own Adonis.

"Doll," He groaned, finally stirring in his sleep a little. "turn the heat on."

Biting my lip from letting out a laugh, I shake my head at him and pulled the covers up to our chins. "I'm cold too."

He groaned again, repositioning so that he was snuggling me closer to him. "Then don't get up again."

"What time is it?" I ask aloud, letting him pull me to his side as he reached over me to grab a phone. He pressed the home button, the lock screen was of a sunset, it was his. I read the big numbers, "Five a.m."

"You slept the whole way here." He informed me, his voice still hoarse. "When I brought you up, you didn't want to let me go."

"That doesn't explain why I'm half naked." I say, looking down at his tattooed arm and letting my fingers run on them. "So are you."

He opened his eyes, looking over at me with a little twinkle to them. "You began to undress in your sleep."

Oh no.

"Sorry." I mumble, "I tend to do that when I'm uncomfortable."

He only shook his head, closing his eyes and moving his arm from my chest, the friction causing my nipples to hurt a little.

"Ow." I mumble, rubbing on them after moving his arm. "My breasts are sore."

"Because of the cold?" He asked back, "Or—"

"The cold, you pervert." I interrupted him, turning on my side to give him my back. He now rested his arm lazily on my waist with his hand on my stomach, "You're really warm."

He hummed, beginning to rub my belly slowly. "You're beginning to show more."

"Yeah." I say, finally being able to close my eyes. The thought of the public's reaction made me nervous, "I'm going to announce the pregnancy on my social medias."

I could feel his body stiffen behind me, his hand stopped doing the rubbing. "What?"

"I'm going to tell the people about the baby, Zayn." I say again, sighing and opening my eyes again. "I won't include your name if you don't want to."

"No." He mumble out, "I want to be."

-

astorbella This past few weeks had been a whole rollercoaster! From being named the next heiress of Astor Empire, to various rumors, to creating a new life🖤 Zayn and I just couldn't keep this a secret anymore

astorbella This past few weeks had been a whole rollercoaster! From being named the next heiress of Astor Empire, to various rumors, to creating a new life🖤 Zayn and I just couldn't keep this a secret anymore. I would like to thank my friends & family for keeping our little secret! From here on out to June, I will surround myself with positive vibes!! Love, Arabella x

Liked by safaamalik, isabella, ollyastor, and 3,927,018 others

username Oh my God. SHE DID THAT

username Congrats bby doll!!!

sweetboydaniel Kiwi!!🥝🥝

username TWI months??!? So zayn's the daddy??

username Bet @ gigihadid is shaking rn

username This sum good tea

stassiebaby Congrats baby doll!🖤

username If Zayn is the dad, that'll be one cute ass baby

username Having a baby really changes you huh?

username Arabella secured zayn before gigi did

kyliejenner Congrats doll, can't wait for future play dates!🖤🖤🖤

username She asked for no drama & y'all tagging gigi already

username Yas. My mother is now a mother

username "i will keep myself surrounded by positivity only." = stop TAGGING GxGx

khloekardashian Your belly is precious. Congratulations baby doll🖤

username Sister snapped

username Is that a bikini or underwear? Is hella cute tho

jackandjack Congrats, baby doll

username So @ zayn isn't gonna come and comment??

username Omg, Younes where you at boiiii

username Aw, congratulations to mom+dad

safaamalik 🖤🖤🖤

username Arabella knows JackandJack??

username I would of had about 100 panic attacks if I had all this drama happening to me

username This girl getting her act together

zayn 🥝

-