- 26 -

- arabella -

Knocking onto the door, I stood back a bit and gathered my thoughts. I had a plan made with every scenario that could possible happened planned out, it only took Hailey and I a couple of hours to come up with them.

The door opened and a young girl with big and bright eyes opened the door, her head tilting to a side. "Can I help you?"

"Um," I gulped down the ball of saliva forming in my mouth and nodded, probably looking like a fool. "is Zayn here?"

As she continued to examine my face, realization passed her features and she grinned. "You're Arabella Astor!" She pulled me inside, shaking my hand. "It's so lovely to meet you. I'm Safaa."

"Hi, Safaa." I giggled, finding it adorable how her mood changed. "You can call me Bella."

"Bella!" She exclaimed beginning to walk to the living room. "I have a few questions for you. Number one, how did you managed to get the Chicago location?"

I never thought of that.

"Safaa," His voice sounded through the room just as I was about to answer. Both of us look over our shoulder, trying not to smile because I was still a little mad. "why didn't you go up to get me?"

"Because I want to spend time with her." She says innocently, "I want to get to know her."

"You can do that a bit later." Zayn sighs, extending his hand out to me and pulling up when I grabbed a hold of it. "When we have dinner, you can ask her all you want."

Safaa slumped in her seat, sighing loudly and closing her notebook. "I guess."

I waved at her as Zayn pulled me through their hotel suite. It was pretty nice.

When I knew that we were alone, I shrugged off the cardigan because it was too hot. My belly had grown a bit, it was big enough to notice that I had gained weight.

"Mum and dad aren't here tonight." Zayn says, probably reassuring me that it'll only be his sisters. "So you can join us."

Sitting at the edge of his bed, I shuffled through my purse to find the small album. Pulling it out, I gave it to him. "We should tell them."

He opened the album, a small smile forming on his lips as he flipped through the ultrasounds I had inside. He nodded, continuing to examine each black and white photograph.

"Wow." He breathed, biting down on his lip and taking a seat next to me. "I still can't believe we're having a baby."

"I know." I mutter, looking down at my belly. Looking over at him, I got a hold to one of his hands. "You want to touch?"

Nodding with shinning eyes, his small smile turned big as I let him rest it on my belly. His warm hand began to rub in a slow motion.

"Have you thought of names?" He asked raising an eyebrow and licking his lip. His eyes never left the belly. "I have."

Raising an eyebrow, I look down at him as he got down to kiss the belly. His simple action making my stomach tumble. "Yeah?"

"Yep." He says, "Maybe Walter? He was my grandfather. As for a girl, I was thinking Nola..."

Biting my own lip, I thought the names over. Both of them sounded good, even with his last name, but I knew that I would change my mind.

"Can we find out what we're having first?" I mumble, trying not to hurt his feelings. He only gave me a nod, standing up and taking the album. "Can I keep these?"

Nodding, I stood up and stretched. "Yes. They're all yours."

A knock interrupted us, I sat back down and watch him answer it. "What?"

"Dinner is ready." Someone said shortly before leaving.

I took in a deep breath of fresh air, trying not to panic as Zayn turned back to me and smiled. Even though I had come here to talk about what had happened, I couldn't help but try and make more conversation about our baby.

We walked into the dining room, his body hiding my own and I mentally cursed at myself for forgetting my cardigan.

"Guys, this is Arabella." Zayn said, interrupting whatever chatter the three beautiful girls had going. "Arabella, this are Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa."

Smiling at them all, two out of three returned my smile. I quickly sat down, not wanting them to see my belly. Zayn took a seat next to me, hiding the album under one of his legs.

"Hi, Arabella." Doniya smiled, beginning to dig into the plate. "How are you today?"

"Um, good. You can call me Bella." I replied, eating my rice slowly to not choke on it from the nerves. "What about you guys?"

"We're great. Well, Doniya and I, I don't know about Waliyha." Safaa spoke, smirking at her sister. "Can I ask you the questions I had?"

Looking over at Zayn, I saw him glaring at the three of his sisters. Holding back a giggle, I nod at the youngest. "Of course."

"Perfect!" Safaa exclaimed, "I was going to write about Zayn for the project, but now that you're here, might as well, right?"

Doniya laughed, "Good idea, Saf. Bella is more successful than that loser."

Letting out the giggle, I shake my head and shrugged over at Zayn. Every question Safaa was about how I dealt with the business and what I wanted to do in the future. They were great, at least the two who talked to me.

Everything was flowing smoothly until the last question threw me off, "If you ever find the one, do you plan on marrying them and sharing your business?"

Sitting dumbfounded, I knew I had to take my time to answer. By now, Zayn and Waliyha were done whispering harshly to one another, all eyes on me.

"Maybe." I finally answer, "If I trust him, I will."

One of the employees walked into the awkward room, beginning to take away our empty dishes. From the corner of my eye, I saw Zayn grabbing a hold of the album.

He cleared his throat, "We have something to share with you guys."

His sisters looked up in curiosity, all of them leaning in a bit. Trying not to pee my pants, I watch as he pulled the small book out, opening it up.

"We're expecting a baby."

-