- 36 -

- arabella -

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask her, standing still and ignoring her open arms and wide grin. "Who let you in here?"

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She frowned, dropping her arms to her side and her posture slouching. "I'm here to see baby Kiwi and special friend privileges!"

"Fuck off." The words slipped off my tongue, I walked further in, going for my purse as my manager left the room. "Why are you here?"

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, "I already told you that, Bella."

"Seriously though?" I tried to keep my emotions in tack, trying not to break down in front of her. "You can't just fucking show up here and expect me to welcome you with open arms!"

"I'm sorry, Bella." She groaned sitting on the couch and watching me pack collect my stuff from the table. "I know what I did and I'm so sorry-"

"Shut up." I grunted, shaking my head at her as I made sure I didn't leave anything. "I can't believe you, Isabella. After everything we've been through and the situation I was in, you decided to majorly ghost me!"

"Hey!" She exclaims, standing back up and standing in front of the door. "I had my reasons, Bella."

Scoffing back at her, I push her out of the way and followed my manager out. The long halls only making me feel bad, all because I could hear her following us.

"Give me some space." I turn around to face her, putting a hand up and shaking my head at her. "Just... just don't follow me."

Walking out of the building and into the streets of New York, I put on sunglasses and kept my head low.

"Where are you gonna go?" My manager, Chelsey, asked me, getting inside the car after me. "I have to head to the headquarters of Vogue, I told you about and talk about the questions they want to ask you."

"Drop me off at Zayn's building." I mutter, going to text him that I was headed there. "We're going back to his apartment after that."

She nodded, turning to the driver and giving him the address. Sitting back, I let my hands rest on my belly, closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

"Bella," Chelsey's voice shook me awake, her cold hand shaking my shoulder. "do you want to reveal the gender?"

Shaking my head, I groaned as I forced my eyes to open up. "No. We still don't know what Kiwi is."

"Not yet!?" She gasped, her head snapping over to see me. "Why?"

"Gender reveal." I shrug, sitting up and fixing the dress. "Sammy and Hailey know, so they're the ones in charge."

Chelsey sighed, writing down something in her planner. "Okay, I might have to talk to Zayn and his manager, see if they want to confirm it."

"When is the interview?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and finally giving her my full attention. "Are we flying to Chicago for it?"

"Maybe." Chelsey nodded, "They haven't figured out if they want a simple video interview for their YouTube channel or an actual photoshoot."

Feeling my eyes widen and alarms go off in my head, I turn to her with raised eyebrows. She continued to write down somethings, not noticing my change of mood.

"A photoshoot?" I squeaked out, "The only photoshoot I've done with them was with my family! I can't do it alone."

"Oh, sweet Bella," Chelsey laughed at me, looking up at me and patting my hand that was on the arm rest. "that's why I will be discussing with Zayn and his team. If Vogue Magazine wants a photoshoot, we'll give them one with Zayn."

Rolling my eyes and looking out, I noticed that we were pulling out. The driver got off immediately, rounding up guards and then opening my door.

I waved at Chelsey, not wanting to face her. My mood was so shitty.

Going inside the building, I thanked the guards as they went back to a back room, and made my way to the front desk.

"The floor for Zayn Malik," I say, taking off my sunglasses as I looked at the three receptionist. "please."

The one in the middle cleared her throat, clearly being the main one. "Do you have an appointment?"

Oh not one of this again.

"I don't need one." As nicely as I could say, I tell her. "If you won't tell me, I'll call him myself and... get you in trouble for making me wait."

The one to the right took the phone, "I'll help you out, Miss." Smiling at her, I stepped to the side and raised an eyebrow. "It's going to be on the twenty fifth floor. I'll just call his assistant to let her know to let you in."

"Thank you," I trailed off, looking at her badge and now genuinely smiling. "Rose."

Walking behind them once Rose buzzed me in, I went to the elevators and pressed onto the button, leaning back against the mirror walls.

I need to smoke a blunt.

The dinging scared me, my eyes falling on the person walking in, their green eyes immediately brightening up.

"Oh, hey, Bella." He greeted me, closing the folder he was looking at and pulling me into a hug. His eyes then fell on my belly, his eyes almost smiling. "Wow, you're growing!"

As in fat?

"Hi, Harry." I say ignoring the thought, following his eyes down to my belly. His hands hovered a bit, as if he wanted to reach and touch. "You want to feel?"

It was like I had given him a dog for his birthday, his curls bouncing as he nodded his head. "Please?"

God, I felt like a dog.

All the way up, his hand rubbed my belly. I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't liked it, because I did. It was comforting.

"Are you here to see Zayn?" He asked, letting me walk out. I nod, making him hum. "Me too. Need some papers to sign."

Walking all the way to the assistant and then inside the office, I finally let myself relaxed when I saw him.

I sat on a chair, letting them discuss somethings before Harry said goodbye to both of us, now I had all the attention.

"How did it go?" His voice soothing me, bringing comfort to my brain, but not changing my mood. Feeling the bubble burst in my chest, I began to cry. "Woah, hey, doll. What happened?"

Letting his arms wrap around me, I continued crying. He moved us to a couch, letting me sit on his lap as his hand ran through my hair.

"Sh." He whispered, holding tighter and tighter onto me. "I'm here."

-