- 47 -

- arabella -

"Doll," Someone whispered into my ear, their breath tickling me. "we're here."

Shaking me awake, I groan and I rub my eyes, trying not to fall asleep again. Looking around, I saw Zayn standing up and stretching, Doniya and Safaa already heading out the plane.

"Come on." He says, extending his hand and pulling me up. "You can sleep on the way home."

Humming, I put my hood on along with sunglasses, the sun already bothering me. Following him outside, I groan as the wind hit me.

"You alright, love?" Trisha asked from the bottom of the stairs, holding to my arm to stable me. The back of her hand touched my forehead, her frown disappearing. "No fever."

"I'm just tired." I mumble back, holding tighter to Zayn's hand. We made our way to the car, his sisters already in the very backseat-all half asleep. "And cold."

Zayn chuckled, letting his mom go in before pushing me forward. "Seat in the middle."

Doing so, I leaned my head on Trisha's shoulder, Zayn soon wrapping his arms around me and sharing his body heat.

The rest of the ride I was asleep, the exhaustion much worst than usual. I woke up to my bladder being squished, practically jumping over Zayn as I dashed for the inside.

"I need the bathroom!" I exclaim, letting Yaser open the door for me with a small chuckle-just like his son. "Thanks!"

"Down the hall to the right!" I heard him yell.

A heavy weight was taken off of me as I pee, I felt skinny again. Finishing and cleaning myself and my hands, I lazily walk back out to the foyer, watching them moving their luggage inside.

"Well, we should go to bed." Trisha said, she had Safaa in her arms as they swayed. "I am pretty exhausted and we have a busy week ahead of us."

"Mum, don't ruin it!" Doniya exclaimed, wagging her finger at her mom as she sat on her suitcase. "But yes, I need my beauty sleep."

I grabbed onto my backpack while Zayn took our luggage, all of us walking upstairs. We took a left, going to the right next and Zayn opening the door.

"Nice room, Malik." I giggle, looking around the room. There was a poster of Deadpool in one of the walls, some pictures on his nightstand, and lots of unfinished paintings in a corner. "Can we paint tomorrow?"

With his cheeks a bit red, he started to take off his hoodie. "If we have time."

"Please?" I almost pleaded, walking to him and frowning. "Just even a little bit."

"Isn't the smell bad for the baby?" He asked while placing his hands on my belly. "Plus, mum is taking you to meet a few of my aunts."

I frown, "Why aren't you going?"

"Doll, I already told you." He sighs, guiding us to the bed. "I still have to work."

Groaning at his words, I move back on the bed and took off the sweatpants, my legs feeling better. Also getting rid of my hoodie, I stretch as I took the right side of the bed, trying to find my comfortable spot.

"I can't wait to give birth." I mutter, closing my eyes and resting my hands on my stomach. "I can't sleep with this big belly!"

"You want me to drill a hole on the bed so that you can pop it in?" He asked with a chuckle, covering us after setting our phones to charge with the alarms. "Like, turn to your stomach and put the belly into the hole."

"That's a good idea." I mutter back, sitting up a little and looking at him, being a bit serious about it. "It'll solved my sleeping problems, Zayn!"

His chuckled faded as we made eye contact, his eyebrows raised as he looked at me with a curious look. "Oh you're serious?"

-