- 30 -

- zayn -

zayn Expect the unexpected

Liked by lottiehadid, sammyastor, liampayne, and 2,927,910 others

View all 472,001 comments

username What'a babe

username HOLY FUCK. Choke me up with those hands Zaddy

username He can like, get it

username i love you soooo much

lottiehadid Cool shot dude

username Looking good mr. zaddy

username Are samuel astor & zayn friends?

username Lol @ lottiehadid is salty af

username Yes he looks good and all, but whose hand is that!?!?!?

username Leave my bby Lottie alone. She just wants to protect her sissy

username JUST DO HIM

sammyastor My hand looks so fucking good

-

Sitting besides Arabella, I look at the screen, my eyes wandering everywhere. I tuned out the conversation between her and the technician,

Jumping a bit when I felt her touching my face, I turn back to Arabella and raised an eyebrow. She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, her warm hand almost burning my cheek. "Are you okay, Z?"

"Yeah..." I muttered back at her, "I um, I was just looking at the screen."

"Well, we haven't begun yet, dad." The technician chuckled, turning to give Sammy a raised eyebrow. "Do you want to be the one to know the gender?"

"Yes." Sammy grinned, looking up from behind the camera. "Oh, this is going to be so fun!"

The technician finally began to get ready, putting on gloves and squeezing blue gel into Arabella's stomach. "Okay, are we ready?"

Nodding, I grabbed a hold of Arabella's hand and leaned forward, excited to see my baby. Watching her move the thing around Arabella's stomach, I finally saw the small head and arms and body.

"Here's the baby's head," The technician said, moving the arrow around to let us know where it was. "arms, body, and legs."

"Can we hear the heartbeat?" In a whisper, Arabella asked. She gave my hand a squeeze, smiling up at me. "Please?"

The technician nodded, turning to her computer and clicking away. "Okay, here it is."

At that moment I felt a wave of happiness. It was like when I did my hobbies to release stress; singing, smoking, painting.

"Woah." I grinned, letting out a laugh as I continued to listen to the beats. It was absolutely amazing. "Is that a healthy heart?"

"Of course!" The technician exclaimed, she gave me a small smile. "It's time for the reveal."

Whilst she was typing away, I sat back and took a look at Arabella, the beats of our baby echoing in my head.

Snapping out of it, she had Sammy over now, Arabella filming them and then turning the camera to me. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm very excited." I grin, "I am... happy, wanna cry a bit to be honest."

Arabella let out a small laugh, "Any words for kiwi?"

"Yes." I nod, "Hello, Kiwi, it's daddy again. I'm excited for your arrival. Your heart sounds like a melody, I could use it to paint and sing. Mommy is looking beautiful and... I can't wait to hold you."

Arabella had a small smile, soon it turned into a frowned as she began to cry. Scooting the chair to where her head was, I gave her cheek a kiss.

"Don't cry." I muttered, wiping away the tears and feeling a bit guilty for making her cry. She let out another small laugh, shaking her head and wiping the tears. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." She said, "Hormones."

Laughing it off, we turned to Sammy and the technician once she was composed. They continued to discuss it for a few minutes more, Sammy's grin making me wonder what we were going to have.

"Let me just take the pictures." The lady said, turning her back to Sammy and quickly doing so. She grabbed the first three, putting them in the envelope and giving them to him. "Do not loose those."

Sammy nodded, "I'll try not to."

I rolled my eyes at him and Arabella kicked him. The lady then gave us an envelope, smiling at Arabella.

"Good luck, hon." She said, patting her knee and giving her a wash cloth. "Nice meeting you, Mr. Malik."

"My pleasure." I say, shaking her hand and helping Arabella sit up. "Are we done?"

"Yes." The lady replied, "Next appointment won't be until you're more developed."

"Got it." Arabella smiled bigger, giving the camera to Sammy. She gave the lady a short hug, "Thank you!"

Walking out, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me. We went out the building, Arabella hugging her jacket closer to her body and Sammy and I going on either side of her.

Ever since we told our parents, my mum, Doniya, and Hailey all got together to plan out the reveal and baby shower- even though we weren't going to do that until we were seven months.

I was lucky enough for my mothers reaction, she was the happiest I've ever seen.

There were about three paps outside the building, all three shouting questions. Most asked if we were together, others asked about our whereabouts in this building.

"Should we get food?" I ask the two Astor's once we were on Sammy's car, "I'm craving some pasta."

"What about Nandos?" Arabella asked, licking her lips as she thought of it. "The closest one is by Michigan Avenue."

"Yes. I want fries!" Sammy exclaimed, he then turned to look at us in the backseat with a devilish smile. "So... I know what Kiwi is."

"Shut up." Arabella quickly said, pointing her finger at him with a glare. "Shut up before you ruin it for us, Samuel."

"Did you let Hailey know?" I ask, trying to not stir the pot between the two. "She had to let my sister know."

"Nope." Sammy sighed, looking a bit disappointed but then the smile returned to his face. "But I still know. What do you guys think?"

"We agreed not to say until the reveal." I say, letting my head fall into Arabella's shoulder. I let my hand rest on her thigh and let out a yawn, "Wake me up when we're there, okay?"

"Okay." Arabella said, kissing my forehead.

-