- 41 -

- arabella -

Rolling over in bed, I sighed as I took a look at the clock: 3:09 AM. It had been a long day today, we had done a lot.

Ever since 8 am, we had been up and running. Zayn had four meetings (each one an hour and a half long), all in which I had attended to. After his meetings, we took two hours for lunch and planning the rest of the day out. Then we had the photoshoot for Vogue-it took four hours or so-and then a video fulled of questions. When we finished everything, it was around six o'clock, so we headed out to dinner.

Once we were done eating, we headed to his apartment and cleaned up-shortly I had passed out.

Sitting up in bed, I tried not to move to much since Zayn was asleep next to me. We had been sharing a bed ever since we arrived to New York, Doniya had traveled here with us, they had business to attend.

I stayed in his guest room the first day and I had woken up in cold sweats that night, he had to sleep with me-since then, we had been sharing a bed.

My feelings for him were all over the place, I knew that I liked something in him, I just don't know what. He's sweet, caring, and hardworking; but he also had his downsides.

"Doll," His groggy voice sounded, his arm moving to my lap. "what're you doing?"

I rub his arm, "Nothing. Go back to sleep."

He moved around a little, his head in my lap and his arms hugging my legs. "What's on your mind, doll?"

"A lot of things." I answer, leaning my head back against the headboard. "The reaction of the people on our shoot and video. If my parents are even gonna be involved in Kiwi's life-"

"They will." Zayn cuts me off, "They're involved in your nephew's, why is our baby any different."

"I don't know..." I sadly began to admit my dilemmas to him. "My mom hasn't contact me to ask how I'm doing. Sometimes I feel like she forgets she has a younger daughter." Feeling tears in my eyes and my throat knotting, I tried not to break down. "I don't want to be like her with Kiwi."

Finally sitting up, he brought me into his arms, his warmth comforting me. "You'll be a great mother, Arabella. I feel it."

"Thank you." Smiling at him, I looked into his eyes and welcomed the warmth in them. Brushing my thumb over his cheek, I don't move when his face comes closer. "You'll be such a good daddy, too."

In one movement, his lips were on mine. They were warm, soft, and plump.

Kissing him harder, I moved one of my legs over his, straddling his thigh. His hands fell down to my pajama shorts, running his fingers under the flaps of the material and over my butt.

"Fuck, Arabella." He almost growled as my lips moved down his neck and my hips moved. "Let me touch you."

Humming against his flushed skin, I closed my eyes as his fingers moved closer and closer to the inside of my thighs.

I pull away from him, lifting myself up for him to remove my shorts and underwear. Stopping him from doing anything else, I grabbed a hold of his face. "I'm going to ride you, I don't want to hurt the baby."

-

astorbella 3AM is my happy hour

Liked by zayn, troyesivan, maiamitchell, and 1,028,001 others

View all 628,918 comments

username She really be naked next to Zayn?

username Sweet that Zayn took this

username Just a couple more months for her to be a mother! Wow.

reginaastor Did you take a shower or what?
|
astorbella Something like that

username Are Zayn & Bella making a lil sibling to their unborn child?

username Wish I looked like this out the shower

username So... they're together fr fr?

username Can she give birth already?

isabella PRETTY

-