- 57 -

- arabella -

It was time for the reveal, everyone was over the moon as they walked from one to another, enjoying themselves while we waited for the rest of the guests.

So far all my family and friends were here along with Zayn's family and aunts, we were just waiting for the guys and their own families.

"Bella Doll!" With a wide smile and a two-year old in his hands, Andre went in for a kiss to the cheeks and a small hug. "Oh dear, look at how beautiful you look!"

I smiled, "Thanks, Andre." I then turned to the little girl. "Hiya, Stella! Can I have a kiss?"

"No!" She pouted back, burying her face into her father's neck. "No kissy."

We both gasped, Andre frowning and turning to his daughter, "Why not, baby?"

"Stinky." Stella says back, pointing at me and shaking her head. "Stinky!"

"Am I stinky?" I frown back, finding it surprising that Stella didn't jumped into my arms-she usually does. "Oh no... do I smell, Andre?"

"No." He shakes his head, turning around and waving for someone. "You smell like the Chanel perfume I gave you last Christmas." He sighs, turning to my older brother as he stopped besides us. "Olly, guess what just happened!"

"Stella called me stinky and didn't jumped into my arms." I say a little hurt, watching her give me a nasty face. "Stella, what's wrong?"

Olly laughed, turning to the girl in his arms-his other baby-and pointing at me as he talked to her. "Hey, Aimee, wanna say hi to auntie Bells?"

Aimee looked at me, shaking her head and turning to play with her tablet again. The three of us shocked at their little girls behavior.

"Okay, I am stepping away." I say back, shaking my head and giving Andre a sad smile-he felt bad. "Maybe it's my hormones-"

"Oh my, God, you're having a boy!" Olly says, pointing to my belly and grinning. "I said boy! I'm winning!"

I roll my eyes, leaving them to argue about the myth of little girls hating mothers who carried a boy. Arriving to the table with my friends in it, I look at them to see the blues and pinks.

"You guys ready?" I ask as I approached them, taking a piece of cheese from the plate and popping it into my mouth. "Hailey, why are you wearing black?"

She frowned, looking down at her all-black attire, "I'm neutral."

The rest laughed, Daniel poking her cheek and shaking her head. "Should of wore nude."

"Well I'm sorry, Daniel," Hailey began to sass him, her hands on her hips as she glared at him. "I was in a hassle to get this party going!"

We all laughed and began to tease her, soon catching up with the stuff I had missed. As Lukas was in the middle of a story, Zayn appeared to our table.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to steal her for a little bit." He announces, sending them an apologetic smile as he pulled me. As we made our way to where our parents were, he lowered his head to my ear, whispering a plan like I did at the event. "My grandparents are here, one of my aunts must've told them we were engaged, so they think that!"

I nod back, looking down at my hand and again, switching the ring. We arrived to the table hand-in-hand, my smile the biggest I've put on so far.

"Papa, mama, this is Arabella." Zayn says as they turned to us, the old couple's eyes on us now. "Arabella, this is my grandfather, Alim, and my grandmother, Dania. Both parents of my dad."

"Hello," I say, greeting them with a shake of a hand and a kiss to both cheeks. "a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Arabella, but go by Bella."

"Hello." Dania greets back with a thick accent, smiling and not letting go of my hand. She looked sweet, so unlike her husband who had a little frown. "You're beautiful."

I smile back, "Thank you."

"Oh, uh, my mates are here." Zayn says while clearing his throat, kissing his grandmother on the cheek and taking my hand off of hers. "We'll be back, okay?"

They nod and went back to whatever conversation they were having, my mom doing the most talking along with Trisha.

"She's cute." I tell him, sensing how tense he got and running a hand on his back. "Come on, Zayn, loosen up."

He sighed, kissing my forehead and continuing our walk to the guys and their families piling in. Louis being the first one to notice us walking to them, "Ah! There she is!"

Greeting them all, I met the rest of their families and thanked them when they congratulated me. There were more blues than pinks-most of them coming from the males.

"Kiwi is going to be a girl!" Harry says to the rest of the boys, high-fiving Zayn as he saw that they were both wearing pink shirts. "Even the dad knows!"

They began to argue, Liam stepping up to break them apart. "Why don't we go get a drink?" They all agreed, the three beginning to leave and Liam holding back. "You coming?"

"I can't drink." Zayn says, shrugging when Liam laughed back. "Sorry, mate."

Watching them leave, I turn back to Zayn and hugged him, trying not to feel so overwhelmed by the people and their comments.

"I feel dizzy." I say, kissing his chest and stepping back. "How are you feeling?"

"The same." He laughs, kissing my forehead again and taking my hand. "I think Louis found your friend's table, let's go before he makes someone uncomfortable."

I laugh back, pulling him back a little. "I want to enjoy this right now." I say as I look up at him, "Just the two of us."

He grinned back down, nodding his head back at me. "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks." I grin, poking his chest. "You look handsome."

-