- 29 -

- arabella -

astorbella Even with her strict rules & resting bitch faces

astorbella Even with her strict rules & resting bitch faces... i love her v much

Liked by vanessahudgens, maiamitchell, alexanderwinston, and 2,937,918 others

View all 783,917 comments

username Regina & Alexander are v hot

username How are they even related!?

username Lmfao, Regina is the queen of restingbitchface syndrome tbh

username Wish I had a sister😢

reginaastor Watch it, you twig

username Regina is so lucky to have a son with @ alexanderwinston

username Petition for regina & alex to get back together!!!

username "YoU TWiG" 😂 @ reginaastor

username Instead of saying ily back, she just insulted her lol

username @ alexanderwinston Shoot your shot my mans

username Theres the Hadids who praise each other... then theres the Astor's who insult each other

username But Julian Winston-Astor is HELLA HOTTT. Thnx regina & alex

username Now that @ alexanderwinston is no longer the son of VP... get back together my girl @ reginaastor

username I will kill to be between these two

username Okay, but both girls are absolutely gorges!!! And Tabitha too

ollyastor Uglies

username They're adults guys, let them do w.e they wanna do

username Everyone out here forgetting my main girl Tabitha!!!

username Love how they're just chilling on top of hay

username #freetabitha

-

Watching my parents yell at me, I could only imagine the stuff they were saying. About three days ago, I had told my siblings and Zayn's. About two days ago, I had left the note on top of my parents bed. About a day ago, they had tracked me down.

"¿Que putas madres estabas pensando, Bella?" (what the fuck where you thinking...) My mom yelled again, asking the same thing for the twentieth time. She had anger in her eyes, hands tugging on her hair and feet pacing her. "Ay, no. I don't even want to know."

"I haven't told you guys who the father is." I managed to squeak out, my throat just tightening when they stood still. "I-It's-"

"Better not be a son of a political figure. Last time it was, it was both disastrous and great!" My dad sighed, finally sitting down and drinking his glass of whiskey as if it was a shot. "Go on, Bella. You have the floor now."

Wanting to grab the thick glass of water I had in front of me and wanting to throw it at their head, I took in a deep breath.

"Ay, no." My mom gasped, already jumping into conclusions. "It's that wuevon, isn't it?" (lazy ass)

"What?" I panicked a little bit, following her finger at the picture I didn't know I still had. Frowning and relaxing a bit, I shook my head. "No. Not him."

It will never be Younes.

"Good." Mom sighed in relief, finally being able to sit down. "Who is it then?"

"It's Zayn Malik." I piped out, shrinking down when I saw my dad's face begin to get red. He shot up from his seat, pacing around. "Dad, it isn't that bad-"

"He's a colleague of Olly!" He snapped back, slamming his hands on the table and making me jump along with mom. "What would Mr. Malik think of us now!? That I used my daughter to close a deal!?"

"But you didn't!" Trying to help myself, and Zayn, out, I exclaimed. "It was a long night... a mistake, one might say."

After my sentence, dad exploded all over again. My ears shut down, my heart decreasing in beats, and my throat knotting.

I swear Latino parents were the most dramatic parents ever.

Just as I was about to speak up again, a knock on the door interrupted my dad and mom's bickering.

"Are you expecting someone?" Mom asked, rage still inside of her. "Bella!?"

"No." I shook my head, a bit relieve that whoever it was was saving me from my own death. "I'll go answer it."

Almost running to my door, I opened it and almost threw up at the three people. Mr. and Mrs. Malik with their idiotic son, Zayn.

"Bella!" His mom smiled, eyes immediately going down to my belly and pulling me into a hug. "Oh, dear, congratulations!"

At least someone is taking it good.

"Sorry for coming unannounced, but we thought we'd stop by and chat." She said sweetly, standing back next to her son. I open my mouth and then closed it, nodding and standing a side. "Thank you."

Letting them in, mom and dad looked a lot more relaxed. By the look at their faces, I knew it was time for acting.

"Oh, Trisha!" Mom exclaimed, her voice sweet and appearance motherly. Almost like she wasn't being a raging monster a few seconds ago. "What a pleasure!"

While the older people greeted each other, Zayn came to me. "I told them."

"Me too." I say, not tearing my eyes off of them as they went to the kitchen were we were once. "They yelled at me."

"What? Really?" He gasped, making me turn to him. "My mum was super excited and my dad, well my dad had no other choice than to congratulate me."

Wow, boys had it easy.

"Nice." I mutter, throwing my head back in hopes that gravity could help my tears to go back inside. A few seconds later, I was pulled into a hug. "I don't know what I'm going to do, Zayn." I muttered into his shoulder, accepting his hug and burying my face into his chest. "I'm fucked."

"No you're not." He said back, laying one hand in the back of my head and another on my lower back. His embrace was intimidate and sweet, which is one thing I needed right now. "You're not fucked, doll."

I nodded back, "My dad will probably take away the business and... and I will be alone-"

"You have your siblings." He quickly cuts me off, taking my face into his hands and pulling it away from his chest. His thumb pads wiped away my tears, shaking his head. "You have my friends, my mum, and my sisters."

Feeling a small smile beginning to form, he chuckled lowly and gave my forehead a kiss, pulling me back into a hug. "And you have me."

-