- 49 -

- arabella -

I sat in the car, letting everyone out as I sat still. Breakfast actually turned great, once I relaxed and found a friend in Waliyha, I had fun.

The aunts insisted on going shopping, well two out of three-Trisha being neutral. They took me everywhere, from baby stores to lingerie stores.

"Come on, he isn't home." Waliyha tells me, she had my side of the car door open, arms crossed and a stern look. "Bella, you can't stay here forever!"

"I'm embarrassed." I admit, slumping on the seat and pulling the coat tighter around me. Biting a nail, I looked at the house. "I don't want anything to be changed between us..."

"It won't if you talk about it!" She exclaimed back, tugging my arm. "Come on, let's go inside and have a cuppa while we wait for dinner."

Groaning, I got my purse and got out, readjusting my dress. "I gotta pee."

We walked inside, she went ahead to the kitchen and I headed to the bathroom. Whilst peeing, I got a message:

Isabella
4;01 PM

Can we talk? I miss you

I hesitated a bit, leaving her with no reply and finishing my business. When I walked back to the kitchen, I saw Waliyha and Safaa with their mugs.

"Hey," I smile, sitting on a stool. "are you guys not tired?"

Safaa shook her head, "You should go rest. I'll wake you up when dinner's ready."

I sat silently for a while, contemplating if I should or shouldn't. I haven't had a nap, so maybe it'll be god for me-and my half swollen legs.

"Okay." I mutter, standing up and waving at the girls. "See you later then."

Making my way upstairs, I took off my shoes and placed them in a corner, not wanting to make a mess. Taking off my dress, I grabbed a baggy long sleeve and put it on, also taking my bra off and putting on some pajama pants.

I wasn't as tired as I thought once I lay in bed, at that moment I was wide awake. Standing back up, I paced in the room, biting onto the same nail as before and thinking of Zayn.

Did I really loved him?
Does he feel the same way?
Is he going to kick me out?

Beginning to feel anxious, I shook my head and grabbed my phone, putting on relaxing music and sitting on the floor. Harry had sent me links to YouTube videos of pregnant yoga and I've watched a few to remember them. Sitting on the floor, I slowly did a routine I liked.

The boys have been super nice, they all asked for updates and would send pictures of baby things they've seen. Specially Harry, he was obsessed with babies and my belly.

In some way it was creepy, but with his cute personality, it seemed adorable. He was one of the guys I was considering as the Godfather- either him or my brother or my friend from home, Daniel.

After twenty more minutes, I became tired and decided to be on the phone for a bit. I lay in bed, scrolling through my socials and seeing if there was something interesting.

At some point, I had become sleepy, my body suddenly tired. Locking my phone, I decided to take a small nap, maybe by the time he arrives, everything will be forgotten.

Hopefully.

-