-70-

- zayn -

"Who the fuck thought that toilet cleaner was a good fucking present!? These presents suck!" Niall exclaimed from his seat, mad that he had gotten house cleaning supplies—which he had all around him. "What is this!?"

"That's a toilet brush." Liam points at it, laughing when the blonde held it up with a confused face. "I don't know, Niall, I quite like mine."

Niall scoffs, looking in disgust at Liam with his new Rolex. He makes a face at him and rolls his eyes, mocking him. "I quite like mine."

"I like mine too." I smile at Niall, looking down at the welcome mat that said: GO AWAY, instead of its usual text. "Gonna put it right outside my door." Lifting the second item, I extended it out to him. "You can have my iPad."

His eyes widen and he snatched the tablet quickly, throwing his head back and laughing maniacally. "I bought this! Thank you, Zayn!"

"That was nice of you." Arabella comments as she arrives while Niall leaves, beginning to show it off. "Do you like my present?"

She had gotten two boxes of Godiva chocolate as well as a pillow with Harry's face—which she teared up to and hugged to her chest.

"It'll be better if it was my face." I grin, pulling her closer to me and kissing her forehead. "How's Kiwi?"

"Kicking." She says frowning, pulling up her white sweater to show me. Placing my hand, I felt the small movement. "Are we sure we want Zoe as her name?"

I frown, halting my rubbing and looking at her in the eye. "Are you sure?" I ask, trying to read her face for any emotion. "It's okay if you don't like it."

"Oh no, I freaking love it." She grins, placing her hand on top of mine and squeezing it. "Just making sure we're on the same boat."

"Of course." I smile, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "I have a present for you."

She grinned, putting her Harry Styles pillow aside and standing up, extending her arms out to me. "I have one for you too!"

We walked to our room, passing by the kitchen to see Louis taking more of his 'birthday' shots and making the others take them as well.

Getting to our room, she went to where she kept her hygiene stuff, while I went to the closet. Bringing down the canvas, I made sure the wrapping paper wasn't ripped and went back to our bed.

"You should go first." She says, sliding the flat gift towards me and grinning. I eyed her, wondering what it was. "Go ahead!"

Taking the paper like gift, I tug at the tape on a corner and ripped the wrapping paper, seeing a black folder underneath it. "What is it?"

She ushered me to hurry, getting on her knees with excitement. Opening the folder, a paper slipped off, making her groan. "Oh my, God! Hurry up!"

"Okay, okay." I laugh, putting the folder down and grabbing the paper. Reading it, my heart fell and I froze. I re-read it two more times, slower each time. "Is...what is this?"

"Your own studio!" She gleamed, her smile wide and she bounced, putting her hands on my face to pull it up to look at her. "What's wrong?" She asks frowning, "You don't like it?"

I shook my head, still confused, but happy. Happy that I got a place to feel free, to have the chance to explore.

"I-I just...I don't know...why?" I ask, putting the paper inside the folder and putting it on a side. Leaning in to her, I kiss her lips, slowly to make sure I showed her I loved it. "Why, Bella?"

"I remembered you told me about wanting to do music." She says lowly, caressing my cheek and smiling. "You can do it now, without your father controlling it."

"He'll know I own it." I say back frowning, now thinking of how disappointed he was going to be. If he sees that its owned by me, he'll take it away—somehow. "Arabella—"

"Zayn Malik doesn't own it." She says back, taking the folder and opening it, pointing at where the name of the owner belonged. "Zayn does."

Zayn.

I smile, loving how she thought and how sneaky she was. Pulling her to my lap, I kissed her again. My hands traveled down her body, up until they were cupping her bottom to lift her up.

"No." She said between kisses, fully pulling away and sitting back in bed. "My gift now."

A burst of happiness burst through me, just at the sight of her or at the smell of her or even listening to her sweet voice, it brought me happiness. More so now that I knew she cared about me, cared enough to get me my own free space.

Taking her gift and giving it to her, she gave me a kiss before opening it. A small gasp left her lips as well as her smile, which worried me.

"Baby doll?" I ask, now worry. Watching her cry, she hid her face behind her hands, fully crying big tears. I frown, attempting to hug her, but being stopped by her. "Shit. You don't like it.0

She cried harder, looking at the painting of herself—something I had to sketch over and over again to capture all of her beauty.

"Zayn, I fucking love it!" Arabella cried, putting it gently on a side and throwing herself at me. "I love you."

-

zayn My Angel🎄

zayn My Angel🎄

Liked by mammamalik, sweetboydaniel, simihaze, and 1,927,528 others

-

[ thank you all for just existing❣️
i promise i will upload more + quicker🥺 ]