2 | Our Day

"Time to prove her wrong..." Jimin said pulling up into the small parking lot of Jiwoo's learning center
After backing into one of the spaces, Jimin turns the car off and makes his way inside. Looking through the glass of the door in front of him he can see Jiwoo and his peers in nap time, he smiles to himself at how cute he really was and enters the code to walk in. He goes to the little table and checks him out making sure the teacher knew he was going to leave earlier today.
"Time to wake up, Buddy," he said kneeling down to his son's cot giving him a small nudge on the shoulder
"Hm?" he raspily said in his half-awake voice
"Wake up...Daddy has some things planned for us."
"...Daddy? I thought Mommy was picking me up."
"We had a change in plans...now come on, let's get your stuff ready."
"Okay..." he said wiping his hair out of his face
///
"Where are we going?" he said sipping the milk from his little pouch while sitting in his blue dinosaur car seat
"It's a surprise!" Jimin said looking in his rear view mirror
The first stop he was going to go to was the little cafe Jiwoo had been begging him to go to for months. He parks the car and takes Jiwoo out from the back seat and carried him on the inside.
"What do you think ya want?"
"Coffee! Mommy has it all the time!"
"You're too young to have that stuff. Maybe when you're older, try something else."
"A brownie?"
"Now we're talking. Hi, I'd like to have one of your small brownies and a latte."
"Alright, that'll be 19907.01 won, sir."
"Here ya go."
"He's an adorable toddler."
"Thank you."
"You single? A handsome man like you shouldn't be taking care of him all alone."
"Sorry, I'm taken..."
"Bummer anyway here's your order. Enjoy."
"Thank you."
Jimin walked out of the cafe and headed back to the car. He sets Jiwoo in his car seat and buckles him in, lastly giving him his brownie he had been gawking over.
"Here are the rules, don't be messy while eating it. Daddy doesn't want to clean chocolate stains out of his car."
"Got it!" he said ripping the brownie from its bag
Jimin chuckles again at him and goes to the front seat then buckling himself in. He starts the car and drives off to his next destination. He was making perfect timing and the weather was still nice. He drove to the little park getting the view of the city before them. He parked and got out, then taking Jiwoo with him. He grabbed him by the hand and walked just observing the nature surrounding them.
"Just tell me when you get tired of walking, kay?" Jimin said looking down at his son that was taking into his thoughts already. Jimin took his phone out and made sure to text Y/n so she knew Jiwoo was with him. If she doesn't know where her son is, she turns into Godzilla and destroys everything surrounding her, maybe even start fights with someone. After she found out she was pregnant with Jiwoo, her mama bear instincts came and never left, after he was born, she skyrocketed the levels of her mama bear tone.
"Daddy! There's the park, can I go play?" Jiwoo asked as they approached the play area full of kids and parents, mostly mothers eying Jimin. This was the first time he bought him in a park, he was creeped out by the stares and soon got used to them. Checking his social media and looking over some things on his phone helped him forget where he was. Soon a crying noise knocked him out of his thoughts. They were Jiwoo's, someone had pushed him off the slide and for the first time, Jimin was livid. His eyes were red and the blood pumping in his veins was now piping hot. He put his phone in his pocket and ran towards him.
"Jiwoo? Are you okay? What happened buddy?"
"S-someone pushed me."
Jimin looked around and found the kid who did it. He walked to his mother and wasn't happy at all.
"Ma'am is that your son?"
"Yes, why do you ask?"
"Yeah, he pushed my son and left him there to cry. How about next time you teach him how to use respect and not hurt others. I don't like when my son is hurt and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if it dealt with your son. Have a nice day."
He left the woman there, jaw dropped and left. He wasn't ever coming back if it was the last thing he did. Enough excitement had happened and Jimin decided to take Jiwoo home to Y/n's place. After arriving and making it inside, he took Jiwoo to the bathroom and sat him on the sink counter. He had got a few bruises and needed to clean them so they wouldn't get infected. He looked through the cabinet and found some rubbing alcohol.
"Hold my hand. It might burn a little bit."
"Okay..." he said looking up at his dad with dough eyes
While dabbing some of the alcohol on his knee, Jiwoo's grip got tighter, his eyes became water due to the pain and he constantly bit his lip. He refected an unpleasant expression. It slowly hit Jimin's heart to see him in pain like this. He was sensitive just like him and was actually a little happy to experience this moment with him.
"I know Buddy, I know. You're doing a good job though, I promise I'm almost done."
He got a container and applied some oil-based medicine to knock some of the pain out of his knee he knew was probably going to be a bit sore the next day. He got a square-shaped band-aid to protect it from any germs and pulled his pant leg down. He bent down a bit further meeting the same level as Jiwoo and smile to reassure him.
"There! All better, you were a big boy today..."
Jiwoo giggles and Jimin kisses him on his forehead picking him up and taking him to the couch and laying him on his chest. He got the remote and turned the TV to channel he and Jiwoo were fond of. Soon enough, Jimin dozed off to sleep and enjoyed the peace and quiet. Whenever Jimin goes to sleep he goes into a trance, he'll sleep through anything and it'll take a lot for him to be woken up.
The only person that was the best at waking him up was just you. To this day he only wants to wake up to your voice. Weird how his ex is the only one he lets wake him up. I guess today was one of those days. The scent of your famous noodles filled the air, filled Jimin nostrils giving his stomach a growl. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw you working away in the kitchen. It was dark outside and Jiwoo was still laying on his chest fast asleep but covered in a fuzzy blanket. Now fulley awake Jimin lifts Jiwoo off of him and takes him to his room so he could rest peacefully again. Coming back to see Y/n still working in the kitchen.
"How do you do it?" he asked catching her off guard
"Do what?" he played off
"Everything you do, take care of Jiwoo, work the longest hours and put up with me. I-I never really realised how hard you worked."
"That's what being a mom is really. She handles everything to the best of her ability."
"Yeah but, you've been doing it since college."
"What are you saying?" she asked still working
"I'm sorry for not taking you serious for the past years."
"That's actually the sweetest thing you've told me since Jiwoo was born."
"You look exhausted, Y/n."
"I am..."
"Then go to bed I'll fix his dinner for him."
You'd do that?"
"Well, I am his dad..."
"Nice to know you're finally owning the name. He doesn't like them too hot. Thnaks by the way." she said walking to her room shutting the door behind her. Jimin smiles and walks towards the kitchen preparing the noodles Jiwoo loved.
"After all these years she still hasn't changed..." he said smiling like crazy

///

END OF CH.2! Like always I hoped you liked it. Don't forget to comment, read, vote, and be on the lookout for any updates here and on my other social media forms! ~ParkJamjams