5 | Let's Talk

Jimin continued to smile down at you, knowing he got under your skin was commonly his goal. It's why your relationship was unstoppable. Rubbing his chest after the indention you made with your pointer finger, he offers something to you.
"Anyways, I and Jiwoo were going to get some pizza for dinner. Would you like to join?"
"I'd love to. You got time for me to change into other clothes?"
"Yes, Kitten," he said making you pause in your steps and turn back to him
"What did you just say?"
"I called you kitten, anything wrong?" he said wanting to rip into your skin yet again.
"You know I really wonder why I was even into you."
"You know exactly why, Y/n."
"Mhm...sure," you said walking into the distance
He turned around and walked towards Jiwoo who was sitting on the couch still watching tv. His shoes were on and the remote was stuck between his two hands soft enough to pass as a pillow. Running over to him and picking him up in the air he spun him around. He turns into a laughing mess along with him and sits on the couch with him still in my arms. Y/n walks out wearing an outfit that took me back to when we were in college. She was wearing a shortcut fitted sweater with the shade of a solid burnt rose color, dark grey ripped jeans, a pair of white converse and a black choker. Her hair was down, the ends meeting her shoulders. Maybe his heart skipped a beat. Maybe.
He sarcastically coughs out and starts to talk, "Okay, you're ready, let's go." he said trying not think any further on his thoughts of you. He was with Seulgi and perfectly fine with that. Right? The three of you walked outside to Jimin's car. Something you hadn't been in for a long time. You and buckle Jiwoo in and go the front passenger seat. After getting in your notice Jimin trying to sneak a few looks in. Instead of saying something, you decide to brush it off and look out window showing off the little community you lived in.
He started the car and drove off, now passing through the semi-lit city streets you love so much. Stores were lined next to each other, businesses of all kind were included as well. People were everywhere shopping, having fun with others, and enjoying themselves. It's been a long time since you remembered going out with friends without a care in the world. Especially with a special someone. Maybe the fact Jimin didn't take long to find someone else stung a bit. He was living the best life and you weren't really.
"Okay, we're here," he said turning the car off also taking you away from your thoughts
You unbuckle from your seat and get out the car to take Jiwoo out. After taking him out you walk with him inside of the food joint. After walking in, the three of you were hit in the face with mixed scents of tomato sauce, cheese of all sorts and dough. Your stomachs growled and now you all were hungrier than ever. Jimin, you and Jiwoo walked to the counter, he played with the little sign that was hanging on the wall of the counter and Jimin placed the order.
"Hello! Welcome to York Pizza, how may I help you?"
"Hi, I'd like to have a pepperoni pizza with breadsticks."
"Would you like marinara sauce with that?"
"Yes, please."
"Alright, is this for here or to go?"
Jimin looked back at you and Jiwoo and you nodded yes for here.
"For here," he said finishing off with a smile
"Okay, that'll be 39,223.90 won, sir."
"Here you go," he said handing her his debit card
"Alright, here's your receipt, and feel free to choose any table available."
"Thank you," he said
"Anytime." the lady said walking to the kitchen behind her
///
In less than thirty minutes, the food came. Jimin, you and Jiwoo were having a good time. Conversation after conversation was made. Laughs and cries were made as well. Jimin was the clown making the two of you laugh. You've sworn you hadn't had a good time like this in a long time, a time where you smiled and meant it. He was offering and giving off the joy you needed, the joy you missed so dearly. You all seemed like an actual family like the love was being shown and no one could lie about it. Your phone started to ring and it was Jiwoo's learning center. Picking it up in worry, you answered. The table was now quiet, a more stern and serious vibe was now radiating.
"Hello?" you said shakey
"Hello, Ms. L/n?"
"Yes?"
"This is Mrs. Wang. I'm sorry for calling this late but this matter is urgent."
"What is it about?"
"Jiwoo's teacher would like to arrange a parent-teacher conference this Friday at 5:00. Is that okay?"
"Y-yes ma'am, it is."
"Good. We'll see you then."
"Okay..." you say right before ending the call
"What was that about?" Jimin asks
"Nothing really. Jiwoo's teacher just wants a parent-teacher conference," you say biting into your second slice of pizza.
"...Okay..." Jimin says hoping you aren't lying to him
///(NEXT DAY 5:00 pm)///
You were running late yet again. This time it wasn't you. Your boss wasn't fair, something that's pretty normal. At least it was for you. As you pulled into the parking of the learning center, you walked in as fast as you could. Jimin, Jiwoo and his teacher were obviously waiting for you. You saw them through the clear door in front of you. Quickly putting the code in, you walk towards the table she seated Jimin at and smile in a tried manner.
"I'm so sorry I'm late. Please forgive me."
"It's okay Ms. L/n, you aren't as late as you think you are."
"That's good to hear."
"Jiwoo, how about you play with the blocks in the center over there."
"Okay!" he says running off with the high energy he was born with
"I'd like to talk about Jiwoo and his behavior here." she starts off opening the same folder Jimin saw a couple days ago. You nod your head and allow her to proceed.
"He's a little behind in his development for kindergarten."
"What do you mean?" you ask
"He has no trouble making friends, but his reading and math skills are a little low."
"...Okay"
"If he continues at this rate we may not be ready for him to go to elementary school."
"You're saying you'd keep him for another year or something?"
"Maybe..."
"How can we fix this problem?" Jimin says
"Well, I suggest sending him to a school that focuses more on those skills and maybe even help him prepare at home."
"Do you have any school options?" both you and Jimin ask
"Yes, here's a list of schools in the area. I suggest Little Tot's Prep-School? LTPS for short?"
"Where is that place located?" Jimin asks again
"In the middle of town, in my opinion, they're the best schools on this list. They're very strict with their education system, they offer a three-course meal, breakfast, lunch, and snack. Open from 6:30 until 8:30 for parents who work late. I can go into more detail but we'll save that for another time."
"Yes, ma'am," you say calculating the information you were just given.
"We'd also like to control specific language he's used."
"Yes, I've heard about the whole cussing situation and we're working on that now. It won't happen again," you say
"Okay, great. I think we've gone over the major obstacles about Jiwoo."
"Alright." you and Jimin say together
"Thank you so much for coming," she says shaking both you and Jimin's hands
"Jiwoo!" you shout(but not too loud) making sure he knew it was time to go.
"Coming Mommie!" he says putting the blocks he used away neatly on the shelf. He runs over to you and grabs your hand ready to walk off with you and Jimin. You go to your car and buckle Jiwoo in getting ready to leave and go home. After getting in the car, you try to start the car. It makes a rickety noise and refuses to turn on.
"Come on! Turn on! Turn on for me!" you pout hoping it would do the action you desperately wanted. With one more try, it doesn't work. The car shuts off and doesn't turn on any of the tries you tried. Placing your head on the steering wheel in disappointment and stress. You pick your head up and look at Jiwoo through the rearview mirror.
"I guess we're going to be staying here longer than expected, rasarang," you say tired out
A sudden knock on your window was heard. It was Jimin, you lightly smile to reassure him. "Need any help?" he said loud enough to hear through the glass. You slowly nod your head in an embarrassed but slightly thankful way that he cared enough. He laughs and looks back at you, you showed him you weren't amused and he laughed even more at that. You get out the car and also help Jiwoo out of his car seat.
"I'll call a tow to pick your car up okay? Just go and take a seat in my car with Jiwoo."
You listen and take Jiwoo to Jimin's car. After putting him in his car seat you hand him your phone so he could be preoccupied and not board out of his mind.

Like usual, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! To stay updated follow my social media pages, and don't forget to vote, comment, and read. That'll really help me out. ~ParkJamjams