34 | True Loves Kiss

"So, what's on the table for tonight?" Y/n asked wiping down the dining table
"Depends what you want, Kitten," Jimin said while sweeping, he had his same old dumb smile
"What are you implying?"
"I think you know..." he rested the broom against the wall
Jimin walked over to the table where Y/n was. Jiwoo left with his cousins continued to have fun. Y/n wanted everything to go his way today. He was just so young and needed to focus on just being a kid, not worry about his own mom constantly and just grow up.
"Since Jiwoo's sleeping over with Eve and her kids again, we have to get his stuff from the apartment. We get to have time alone after a little bit..." Y/n said while Jimin had his hands on her waist
"Ooh, I like the sound of that. I haven't had the chance to have you all to myself in a long time."
"Then it's settled. I'll drop his things off, while you stay back at the apartment."
"We have a few things to talk about anyway."
"Okay..."
Later...
"Hey, sis! Glad to see you back!" Eve said opening the front door to Y/n
"Hey, Eve," Y/n hugged her
"Come in."
"Yeah, but I gotta make it quick," Y/n looked around the house
"How come?" Eve said pouring herself a glass of water
"Jimin and I are gonna spend time together."
"Ah...I see you! Gotta get it when you can, especially with a stud like him."
"Eve!" Y/n said shocked
"What?! I knew you both were gonna stay together forever the first time I met him. Now it's for real."
"...yah," Y/n whispered now flustered, "So, how's the baby doing?"
"Just fine. I can finally eat normal food again,"
"That's great."
"Mommy!" Jiwoo sang while chasing his cousin around
"Hey, Rasarang! I'm just here to drop your things off."
"Okay, thank you."
"You're welcome. Come give Mommy a hug,"
Jiwoo put up his timeout sign out in the air with his little hands and walked over to Y/n while breathing hard. He was tired of running. Y/n laughed while she bends down to his height, ruffling his hair and kissing his cheek while she hugged him right after.
"You can finish playing now. Be careful running around Auntie Eve's house alright?"
"Okay!" Jiwoo ran off
"I better get going..." Y/n turned to Eve
"Alright, we'll see you in the morning?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
"Bye sis," Eve said hugging Y/n
"See ya, tomorrow,"
///
Knock! Knock!
Y/n got up from the couch, turning the TV down and walked to the door. She looked through the peep and instantly started to smile from the bottom of her heart. Y/n unlocked the door quick, leaning against the arch of the door Jimin looked into Y/n's eyes with excitement.
"Hey, Kitten," he smirked
"Hey, Minnie,"
"Nostalgia," Jimin laughed
"Come in," Y/n took Jimin by the wrist
She walked him inside and sat him on the couch with her. She laid her body into his arms while they wrapped around her. Jimin kisses her forehead, telling her how much he loved her. How much he missed her.
Jimin and Y/n talked for hours.
They always talked for hours.
And that's what they both liked about their relationship. They didn't have to go anywhere special all the time, they could just go to each other's house and just be themselves. Do things they haven't done in a while, watch a movie together. Just cute couple things.
"So...have you thought about where you were gonna stay from now on?" Y/n asked
"Yeah, I've been thinking about it a lot."
"What have you decided?"
"I was thinking of coming back here. Just start fresh, I can be with you guys now and I'm gonna take this opportunity."
"That's great. Jiwoo's gonna be excited."
"I can see him smiling now," Jimin laughed just thinking about it
Jimin looked down at Y/n, and she looked up at him. The air got hot, and the environment around them disappeared. Y/n started at Jimin's soft and plump lips, while he continued to look at her. She played with his hair and moved in closer to him. Jimin took Y/n by the chin and planted his lips onto hers. Devouring her while each second passed.
She climbed on top of his lap, sitting right on him while he grazed her back with his fingers. The kiss got heavier, the scent of Y/n's feminine smell filled Jimin's nose, the feeling of Jimin's lips drove Y/n a lost insane. She swore he was the best kisser she knew, he made it so easy for a passionate kiss turns into a hot session. It was his secret power.
Jimin spread his kisses towards her neck, just having a chance to breathe again. Y/n giggled from the pleasure of him nibbling on her skin, tickling her greatly. She felt Jimin's smile against her neck, he was enjoying it too. Y/n tried to take his shirt off, so Jimin stopped nibbling. Sitting back, just eying Y/n with his dagger of eyes that really turned on. Jimin bit his bottom lip, helping Y/n so she reached her goal of seeing him shirtless.
Y/n felt all over his chest, gauging at how toned he was. It wasn't a needed detail, but she didn't mind that he indeed in shape. It was now Jimin's turn to get what he wanted, and now he wanted to see her shirtless. He brought her closer to his core, ripping the material off her body as fast as he could. He didn't need any help, correction he didn't want any help. He was gonna be the one in charge now.
"We're doing this?" Y/n asked with a slight grin
"We're doing this Kitten. Now show me some love,"
///
"What're you still doing up?" Jimin asked nestling his nose against Y/n's bare shoulder
Y/n was sitting up in bed, just sitting there on her phone. She looked really serious, she was reading an article about her old boss. Y/n's story got out somehow got out, and he was getting hit hard with all the allegations against him. Many were wondering who the mystery woman was. And if she was gonna do anything to make sure he makes jail time and or if she would sue him.
"Oh," she responded, "I couldn't sleep. Did you know my old boss is getting hit hard for what he did to me?"
"Really?" Jimin asked hiding the fact he knew why
"Yeah. He lost his position and there are petitions for justice of me. C-can you believe that?"
"You're getting what you deserve. Can't you see people are interested in you?"
"I guess. But they don't even know what I look like, let alone know my name. This article keeps asking the question if I'm gonna sue. Should I?"
"Well you can, this man was highly abusive to you. First verbally and that one time he hit you hard. All your coworkers knew he was out to get you for who knows what."
"I gotta think about this."
"I know you're gonna make the right choice."
"But how did this meet the media? I didn't tell many about it."
"I kind of got him fired," Jimin admitted
"H-how?!"
"I sort of reported him showing and giving evidence of all the shit he put you through. I was close the killing the bastard the last time I saw him. Got the word out and I guess it blew up from there."
"You did that for me?" Y/n said with puppy eyes
"Yes!" Jimin laughed taking Y/n by the hand, "I did this so you could get justice. These last few months have been hell to you, and now that I'm here. For real, I can help you. Take up for you and get the money you deserve. He cheated you and gave you the worst possible title ever. And if that was my only way to get justice for you, I will gladly take that route."
"Thank you so much," Y/n kissed his cheek
"You're welcome. Now put the phone down, and go back to sleep with me," he pouted while hugging Y/n's waist
"You're so clingy," Y/n giggled turning her phone off
"But you love that about me!" he snickered

Alright, that concluded this chapter, I hope you enjoyed! I don't really have that much to say today, (I know shocker) school starts for me in less than two days so yeah. That means I won't be as active but that doesn't mean I won't try. I'm also kick-starting my Instagram, give it some life and follow me and my other social media accounts (info on my profile). Don't forget to read, comment and vote for support your fellow ARMY! I'd really appreciate it, I've talked enough, I'll go. Bye, ~ParkJamjams